It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World's Most Unusual Therapist!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I recently came across a story about a therapist who healed his patients in the most astounding way. He did not use reiki, drugs, acupuncture, EFT, hypnosis, brainwave entrainment. In fact he did not even see the patient at all! All he did was to work on himself, and the patient began to heal! Read the full story at:

mindreality.net...

This is psychic healing at the highest level.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hey thanks for this post. I've been reading about this guy, and his ho'onoponoo method since reading your post. It seems very reasonable to me.

Thanks again!

Bandit

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Sounds like voodoo to me, maybe the patient isn't getting better, only believing they are! In which case the illness could get worse...

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This is the guy's website:

www.hooponopono.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It is called surrogate or intentional EFT. He uses the electricity in his body to communicate to another persons subconscious mind. You can learn how to do this if you Google EFT.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MindReality

This thread deserves a flag, for the genuine "think outside the box" value that it introduces.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
LOL, I want this job!

Very cool. Even if the patients only believe that they're getting better because they believe in the treatment, the power of positive thinking is amazing!

new topics

top topics

join