It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason why Remote Viewing was stopped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I just read an article all be it from a Russian Source
claiming that the USSR used RV back in the 80's and knew of the US program. At the end of the article the guy being interviewed claims that there was a health issue with the remote viewer and the person who gave the orders would become gravely ill.

en.rian.ru...

Take it on face value as its from Russia but interesting none the less.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Interesting article ,very hard to get a grasp on where they were going with that piece though.

I think one difference that should be pointed out is that they "The Soviets" are talking about Remote Influencing and not about Remote Viewing.

Remote influencing is completely set appart from remote viewing,and can envolve anything from thought transferal ,deep scan to actual psychic attack really nasty stuff.
remote viewing is reporting back info on people or places without any interference from the viewer on the actual target.

Joe Mocmoneagle one of the first rv'ers in the US military talked about this very subject in first book Mind Trek .

Parker

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The brief research I have done seems to indicate that remote viewing and remote influencing are two very different concepts. The latter appears to have more to do with dark occult practices and may be invoking conscious entities of a negative persuasion - always an extremely dangerous practice and one where there is a high price to pay.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by parker
Interesting article ,very hard to get a grasp on where they were going with that piece though.

I think one difference that should be pointed out is that they "The Soviets" are talking about Remote Influencing and not about Remote Viewing.

Remote influencing is completely set appart from remote viewing,and can envolve anything from thought transferal ,deep scan to actual psychic attack really nasty stuff.
remote viewing is reporting back info on people or places without any interference from the viewer on the actual target.

Joe Mocmoneagle one of the first rv'ers in the US military talked about this very subject in first book Mind Trek .

Parker

Thanks for that info mate, I thought I had read alot on Remote Viewing with Ingo Swann and Moneagel but I have never come across nor heard of Remote Influencing.

new topics

top topics

join