It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Chip Implant... mark of the beast???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

FDA: Chip Implant Can Be Used to Get Health Records
Publish Date : 10/18/2004 10:51:00 AM Source : Health News Onlypunjab.com

A computer chip that is implanted under the skin won U.S. approval on Wednesday for use in helping doctors quickly access a patient's medical history. About the size of a grain of rice, the chip contains a patient's identification number that corresponds to health information in a computer database.

A handheld scanner can retrieve the patient's number from the chip, which emits radio waves when activated.

www.onlypunjab.com...

I KNOW this is a little old but who knows how many people have this chip now?? maybe YOU have the mark of the beast?! maybe this chip is another way fr the evil government to track your everymove?

The Bible predicts that the Beast or Antichrist will fool the elect of many religions that he is God by doing miracles and promising peace. He will break his peace agreement, totally rule the world and bring widespread persecution. He will force everyone to worship him and accept a satanic mark on their right hand or forehead in order to buy or sell (Rev 13). This will probably be an embedded computer chip.

www.trueconspiracies.com...

what do you guys think?

[edit on 22-12-2006 by conspiracymaster]

[Mod Edit: All-caps title]

[edit on 2006-12-25 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hi, CM --

Good Topic, and one I feel more attention needs to be paid to here on ATS than has been so far.

As to the idea of the Mark of the Beast--I am leaning toward, 'yes, perhaps it is the prophesied Mark of the Beast'. It is a fact, whether 'stolen' from the scriptures, or otherwise, the database for this National Identification System, and its "partner" the National Animal Identification System, is being referred to by it's designers as, The Beast.

NAIS is already a USDA Regulation under Title 9 of same. NIS has already started chipping newborns in at least 2 Virginia Hospitals. This chipping is being done as a mandatory procedure without parental consent, for the child's "Safety and Wellbeing". Excuse me?

The RFID chips being used in both programs are self charging and can be read via satellite. "They" will tell you differently, but it is a bald faced lie. These same chips are used ( and have been for years) in Black ops personnel, and were originally developed to track these men on all operations anywhere in the world, in real time. They are capable of locating anyone or anything within 1 square meter at any latitude in the world. The GPS transponders can be individually activated either by means of a hand-held scanner, or by a satellite signal -- the same way LoJack is activated.

More GOOD and SOLID info on NAIS/NIS can be had on this External Link

I can tell you, because I am a Livestock Farmer who keeps a close eye on this for the sake of our own wellbeing and that of our Farm and Family, that there is a very great deal of hi profile protest going on. There have been many instances of public demonstrations, office building takeovers, etc, in both the US and Europe (understand, this is what the case is in France with the violence and car burnings--not Islamic Terrorism--it's French Farmers). There is a complete cover up of the latter, and a media blackout on the activism going on in the US.

Conspiracy --Indeed!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Already several threads discussing the same topic.

One of them is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
you telling me they implant babies with this at birth without parental consent! what is this world coming too! think of the children!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I also believe this is the mark of the beast,but I am wondering how the number 666 comes into play here?

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Whether or not the chip is the mark of the beast, it is wrong!

I have been saying it for years and I'll keep saying it. I won't have a chip in my dog, my child, or myself. The potential for abuse is just too great.

new topics

top topics

join