It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is NOT Billy Meier.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
--->fake Bill Meier

I first saw that clip on this 5 hours show.
weird show 5 hours
There are some things with this show that is so weird - That i Suspect involment of huge amount of money. Which is seems to be a good way to persuade people to do stupid things.

I think - The meier films are real - But this show - It has been infiltrated by fakes infront of the people watching it.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by Ram]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
'Cause the official Billy Meier website links to this page of videos, with a claim that it's genuine.

Here is a controversial clip from a long video shot by Billy Meier at Bachtel on April 3, 1981 of a 3.5-meter (11.5-foot) unmanned remote craft. This craft was said to be designed by the Plejaren extraterrestrials specifically for use on Earth. There were also several larger manned versions of this craft (7-meter, 14-meter, etc.) which Billy was able to photograph at various locations.

Remember, this is from the officicial Billy Meier website!! So how is it fake??

[edit on 12/22/2006 by eaglewingz]

Ram

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
the officicial Billy Meier website!! is fake..

Anyhow - How can a one-armed man keep an website running?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Yeah, I expected that response about BillyMeier.com. If you believe that, that's one conspiracy I can't argue with!

How can a one-armed man keep an website running?

You're kidding, right? One-armed typing, voice activation, personal assistants, webmasters, there are probably hundreds of possible ways.

Anyhow, Good luck!

p.s. I hear that Mr. Meier is really a reptilian himself

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I promised myself I wasn't going to :bnghd: on this thread, but I do have a question that's killing me.

If billymeier.com is fake, how do you discern what is a genuine Billy Meier video and what's a fake? For all you know, everything on the Internet is a fake.

[edit on 12/22/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
For all you know, everything on the Internet is a fake.

For all we know buddy, life is but a dream...

Ram

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I think: there is a chance that Wendelle C. Stevens originally stole the films from Meier. After watching the 5 hour show. I heard him in another Interview say somthing about himself stealing pictures somwhere - but gave them back - I think he might have a loose collectors hand. And Involved in Agent activity at the same time.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

The $1,000,000 dollar question...

truthfully, there are some questions that are just simply unanswerable.

For all you know, everything on the Internet is a fake.

I wouldn't go THAT far, though. A good percentage, probably. Especially regarding this particular field of interest, aliens/ufos. (Conspiracies in general, too)

Ram

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
is it the same guy seen on this picture.

With the white hair?

I dunno - But it seems odd.

The video sequence - where they zoom in on the still-image of the wedding cake UFO - Is absolutly fake.
The zoom is exactly centered on the tree - I mean dead on - bulls eye zoom - Take away the sound and you see a complete dead scene - Compared to the other films where the zoom is not centered like that.

I do not understand this.

And in the show they present it as a real video footage - Even one of the people watching the show from the seats ask why it's not moving "woobling" i think they say...

The weeding cake Is always shown after all the real footage - That includes the official .web-page. In the end they show the fake one - I see a pattern.

There is also an interview - with a german woman who tells a story about: she heard footsteps outside - She goes out to have a look - A voice says "stop" - She then looks around the corner and a guy with white beard and white hair - stands there...

what if this is a complete misunderstanding - what if that guy is the guy on the picture above? But again- she says the guy was glowing in the dark - i dunno - Maybe he's dress was the dress he wears in the picture above - Look at he's dress - Looks more glowing than the other people around him..

Have you ever heard - that womans have sharper eyes in dark than men?

Could be an explaination for the german womans observation - A bit far out but....A guy sneaking around in the night - LOL* Secret agent and stuff.

[edit on 23-12-2006 by Ram]

Ram

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think:
Gravity - Is the mighty force in the Universe that pulls us down, It is the force of the universe.

It is the force that goes between all psysical elements!
And keeps it in place!

I think it is the source to what people refeer to as God - and the intelligence beound. Gravity Is Intelligence - I think it is the source to intelligence and everything.

It holds together this universe.

I believe Meier has contributed to us (the Human race) Somthing so powerfull - It is above the human powers on Earth. That Be power and the intelligence behind the systems we live by - That we keep our faith.

Thats why - IT MUST have BEEN infiltrated in some way- The meier case - Cause it is the source to Gods Machinery.

Also - That is the reason it often involves multi dimensions - Cause Gravity holds this entire universe together - IF YOU MASTER GRAVITY - You have Acces to Gods gate sorta....

very very powerfull stuff....

Billy shows photo locations in this clip - And there is no wedding cake picture involved....
This is strange - There is somthing odd about it.

[edit on 24-12-2006 by Ram]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
thats good footage, Ive never seen that before and that is pretty strange.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The official site is theyfly.com. I'd recommend e-mailing Mr. Horn (Billy's spokesperson) and seeing if he can confirm the www.billymeier.com site is official or not. He's usually pretty receptive.

Of course, I still think Billy is a complete fraud, but just providing the suggestion...

Ram

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I just posted on their page.
Steelmark - Weird enough the wedding cake thread on that page is the most visited thread..

Im also Ram on that page.
We see what happends.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I went ahead and e-mailed Mr. Horn, so we'll see if he answers.
If legit, I'm sure he'll confirm. If not, I'm sure he'll be interested in protecting his copyright, hehe...so better get any desired pics off it soon...

Oddly, doesn't seem like he publicizes his e-mail addy anymore...oh well.

This comment on why Billy's trash lid resembled the lower edge of the WC ship nearly made Root Beer come out of my nose!

From the above link, but page 1 of the thread....

We thoroughly investigated the entire situation and discovered that the old, newly re-emerged drawings were used for the design and production of these receptacle covers. [!!! LOL] The covers were completely different from anything the designers had previously produced. Normally they designed lids with simple lines and never with shapes that could be called futuristic and complicated. This, then, is how the shape of the container covers came about, which, as I mentioned earlier, strikingly resemble the lower rim section and undercarriage on our flying devices

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Gazrok]

Ram

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yes - I have been reading it four times now - and still can't make much sense of it.

I was on that page some years ago - At that time they did not even wanna talk about the wedding cake pictures. And said that people where: "Dont be so open-minded that your brain falls out your head" or somthing similar they wrote, If you mentioned the W-Cake.

They can't be that blind - They are keeping that story alive as long as they can.
And when I was at that page some years ago - The weddingCake (video clip) did not exist - Or I have never seen it before - saw it first time a week ago.

Then there is this 5 hour freak-show - where they promote the wedding Cake video. Which i Think is from the time where i was trying to discuss the WC problem with them - those years ago -

And he's son - I think he's been a heavy drinker - or drugs involved in he's life... I can see he gets angry in the 5 hour freak-show - cause he starts to only speak in german. I think he was given that cowboy hat - and a large sum of money for the rest of he's life (he's in on the deal).

IT's really odd stuff.... So many false emotions in the 5 hour freak show that I just said BS to my PC...

They must be either completly stupid - Or hired to make false information seem real. Anyone who looks at some of the pictures can see that they are fakes.
Also the craft that has landed is fake.

The rest is so amazing - that im about 99.99% sure they are absolutly real.

The two guys in the freak-show are good speakers - and one of them even been CIA-somthing. But they are giving out false information with the real ones - And it sure keeps people at distance in that case as it is called.

Ram

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I found out one of the clips was real - because there was a tree that a beamship - or what shall we call them - Was flying over a tree several times - forward and backwards.

And as it passed the tree - the tree top reacted to the ship - a slipstream was clearly visible.

At that time they didn't wanna listen to me anymore - so I left their site - even though I had found evidence that the film-clip was real.
Some time later - they came and told some people here on this board that one of the footage had a slipstream......

Talk about a paradox.
Thats why I think some of it - is real and some have been placed to keep people away from Meier.

But when I saw that 5 hour freak-show - it made me see how it's possible connected.

(that is why i believe it 99.99%)

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Ram]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Ram, is english your first language? can you please tell me what school you went to so i can make sure that i dont sent my kids there.

Ram

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Here is Mr. Horn's reply (and thanks to him for the prompt and courteous reply).

This leads me to believe that he is well aware of the site, and therefore it has some official sanction (otherwise, he and Billy would have shut it down for copyright reasons, ages ago). Mind you, that is just an educated guess.

I'll have to disagree with the idea of making fakes to keep people away...it would be counterproductive in a field where perceived integrity is everything. However, the site seems to have the full support of the Meier camp, so there you go. I'll let you know if I hear anything more on it.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I personally feel that a lot of Billy Meier's images fall into the realm of photographic 'thought forms' and by thought forms I do not necessarily mean his own. I think they are thought images from beings from other realms of existence who are projecting those images onto those photograph's and movies that Billy Meier records.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join