It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Dave Rabbit Sir! No Sir! DVD Special Edition Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

PODcast: Dave Rabbit Sir! No Sir! DVD Special Edition Interview

WARNING! EXPLICIT INTERVIEW CONTENT!

This is the AUDIO ONLY of the interview I did with David Zeiger a few months ago for the Special Edition Director’s Cut DVD that is now on sale through David’s website. It tells the story of WHY I created Radio First Termer. There is over an hour and a half of ALL NEW MATERIAL which is like getting TWO MOVIES for the price of one. As one who experienced the Vietnam War on a personal level, my story is just one of thousands that the movie tells about. So, if you want to SEE ME in addition to just HEARING ME, go directly NOW to the store front at:

www.sirnosir.com...

There are tons of neat things there including apparel, the audio CD of the movie and other material. There is significant savings when you group two or more items together.

length: 10:30
file: btstpod_2090.mp3
size: 3694k
feed: btst

[edit on 12/22/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So you may ask yourself.. how did I spend part of my Christmas day...?

Well listening to you of course...

I had some catching up to do with your posts... and this was a great departure after listening to
your Vietnam documentary episodes all week long...

This was a very insightful llok into your life there in "Nam"...

I loved the story about the 250 hand-painted shirts... LOL

You are one of a kind Dave-A-Roo... a living Smithsonian artifact...!

Johnny

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
(Creaking Noise As Dave Approaches The Computer)

Yeah.... artifact I am..... just ask the wife.....

Well..... if this does anything.... it finally puts to REST the REAL REASON that I started Radio First Termer. This interview was really tough.... two cameras right in my face...... having to go back to that day...... there was a point where I almost lost it..... but didn't. David and his editing crew also did a masterful job of putting VIETNAM FOOTAGE in between the interview... of course, you would have to SEE the DVD to get the full impact. www.sirnosir.com...

Dave

[edit on 12/26/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

join