It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Special Forces Soldiers Captured in Lebanon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
www.news.com.au...

Good news to see that so far the children are not in custody and are still on the run with their mother and some ex-SAS soldiers. I hope they make it out of there alive and live to tell the story as Im sure it would be rivetting to hear of the details of the plan.

Its sad when you have to resort to using merc's though I suppose that if your government wont do what is right for its civilians there are other avenues to make it right.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hopefully Mrs. and the kids will make it out. Bold action and brave men,God bless them.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
From Gallipoli to Kokoda to Long Tan, we can always count on the ANZACs to take on mission impossible, good work gentlemen, it seems like mission impossible (nearly) accomplished, hopefully the diplomats can get these two left behind out.

Or maybe our Israeili cousins can do a Prison Break ??

[edit on 23-12-2006 by NumberCruncher]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So whos laws take precidence? Canadian Law states she should have custody, and they have issued an international arrest warrent for him, howerver, where he lives, Lebanon, he is rightfully in custody of the children...

As well as holding Canadian and Australian citizenship, Hannah and Cedar are considered Lebanese citizens, giving their father rights to their custody under Lebanese law.

Why is it ok for her to arrange for mercs to kidnap the kids from their father?

I'm not taking sides, just asking.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
He fled there with the kids to avoid giving custody to the wife.

top topics

join