It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The potential Politics of the Holocaust

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
the POLITICS of the HOLOCAUST who else may have also been responsible, and why the focus and ASSOCIATION on the jewish if the russian polish and other nations had as many and more fatalities.

by saying did it happen is misleading and ignorant and DIMINISHES CRITICAL THINKING and gets PEOPLE OUTRAGED C'MON this could be a very thought proving thread, and my eyebrows are raised

something does smell fishy when one associate the holocaust only with the horrible losses the jewish people endured. also a question to those who state 6 million jews died and 29 million russians

how many of those russians could have been jewish as well, since jewish is a relgion unless u mean israeli. excuse me if this seems silly but it appears like this is often lost in translation.

were the other 29 million russians not of jewish faith, so would this mean catholics and others were singled out.

OR WOULD THIS IMPLY that it was not anti-jewish and that yes 6 million jews died but also 20 million(?) catholics did as well and that this is spun to focus on jews when it was really ANTI- AYRIAN RACE PEOPLE?

would this be spun like this to hide anything? LIKE ZIONIST INVOLVEMENT in the HOLOCAUST

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

and beleive me IF this was spun it was done so by people WHO KNEW they could MANIPUTATE the HEARTS and minds of the jewish ancestors who tragically lost loved ones by stating that anyone who questions anything about the "OFFICIAL story of the HOLOCAUST" is an anti semite or is "denying the holocaust." and that when these comments questioning the story of the holocaust were read this would rehash any old painful memories just by association of the word and naturally breed anger toward's the peple rehashing them, especially when suggesting (manipulating) that questing the holocaust = denying that something happened, which is misdirecting

[edit on 22-12-2006 by cpdaman]

mod edit:

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette (review link)
4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

[edit on 23-12-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You realize that denying the holocaust is a criminal offense in some countries?

Regardless of how many Russians died, Hitler still specifically targeted Jews. He stated it many times. I've read his book from cover to cover several times. He was a deluded man with a grudge against Jews. The others that died were not of importance to him, yes they did die, but to him they were just barriers in his way to creating a worldwide Germany.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The Zionist were responsible for the Holocaust, they were willing to sacrifice their own people to establish the state of Israel. Hitler did not just target Jews any person who did not meet the Arian standard was a target. Jews were targeted for their wealth and their conivance in ww1, Russians were exterminated as they were seen as sub human, Gypsies, Gays, Mentaly ill, Disabled etc. all were targeted including German adults/children.

Why is the Holocaust such a sacred cow, well when you creat the means to destroy/sacrifice those for your own ends you have to keep people from finding out the truth. You know its a bit like 9/11 either take part in it or allow it to happen then use it as meansto wage war. Its exactly what Hitler did and who provided it with the means to wage war, who was holding the purse strings?

Dont you find it starnge that any event in history can be disgussed, new idea's and theories brought in but not the Holocaust, you just have to ask who has got the most to lose if the truth was told.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hi, MM, I couldn't agree with you more, especially the part about the Zionists being responsible for WWII and killing their own to establish Israel. That's really messed up. And it explains alot.

And don't forget America's participation in backing Hitler. The wealthy elite in the U.S. helped to fund Hitler, and of course George W's grandfather, Prescott Bush was one of the major players, he was charged with and found guilty of Trading with the Enemy, IOW treason.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It would be really interesting to get some german people commenting on this. Unfortunately this is a thought crime in their country. I've met german people. They seem very nice. I don't think the majority of german people knew what was going on. However, I think they probably have a wealth of information that the rest of the world does not. You know they have passed down some of the information to their kids even if they couldn't talk about it openly.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hi FL, Hello Arius, Have you really thought about the statement you made. The perpatrators of a great crime are told are told that they will be prosecuted and jailed if they talk about it. Can you imagine that in any other situation, a murderer is told he/she cannot talk of their crime because the law forbids it.

No its simply this, we know the Germans committed terrible crimes against humanity and so have others, but the perps of the Holocaust have never faced justice and I dont mean the Nazis.

I have German friends and Germany is one of my favourite places to visit and yes some will talk about the war and what went on. Most of the population did know what was going on but what do you do when the lunatics are in charge of the asylum. Most were carried along on the wave of promise of a better and safer world, a German world and people fell for it. But this nirvana could only be achieved by those who would provide the funds to do so, so who are they and what was their price.

Can you see the parallels in the US today, people blindly believing in 9/11 and the WOT, patriots who think they and their country have the right to invade anyone's country they see as a threat or wont play ball with the US.
So the wheel turns again, who is providing a bankrupt country, the US with the means to wage war on others, who will profit from this and who will suffer and loose, well I know who will suffer and loose but do you know who controls it. When you have the answer all will make sense, smart people pay others to fight and die for them, so who are the smart people?

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Majic my friend you know the answer already as do I. The perpetrators appear as the victimized. Yet the victimized are not the perpetrators. Oh, maybe peripherially. Hope I spelled that right.

Speak not above a wisper!

top topics

join