It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA ready for takeover by Foreign Troops!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
G'day all,

I just want to let it be known that I had in my previous post which inlcluded the photos of the concentration camps and UN vehicles and Russian Trucks included a photo of a Missile Launcher which was brought into the US, the picture for some reason was removed from my posting, I dont know by whom or why, but any way here is the picture which should have been with the rest of them -

i61.photobucket.com...

I dont think it was the moderators as I assume they would have let me know and I dont know if it could have been anyone else as Im sure ATS admin would be able to realise if someone has hacked in to this site without authorisation to remove a picture. Maybe Im just being too paranoid.....then again maybe I really am onto something?

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
My best guess is that the US military bought it from the Russians or one of their client states. It looks bigger then a Scud but it could also be one of their larger SAM's too. We've collected quite a bit of Soviet/Russian military technology since the fall of the USSR. Despite tensions between the US, Russia and China, there's massive technology exchange going on between the 3 countries and it isn't one way. The Russians have fantastic welding and metallurgy technology.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Just came across this bit of information to add to this topic, it appears that the previous posts and details of Chinese having a close association with Mexico is closer than many think, with China actually telling Mexico who can and can't fly in their airspace. This seems to be getting a little too intimate for my liking.

www.news.com.au...

Titled - "Leader's jet diverted 'on China's orders'

Quote - "MEXICO ordered a plane carrying Taiwanese President Chen Shui-bian to leave its air space this week at the request of China, which regards Taiwan as a breakaway province, a Mexican newspaper reported overnight.

Mr Chen was flying over Mexico on his way back from Wednesday's inauguration of Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega when his plane was directed to leave Mexican air space and make a detour on its way to a stopover in Los Angeles, the El Universal daily said.

Nicaragua has diplomatic relations with Taiwan and receives large amounts of aid from it, but Mexico does not recognise Taiwan and instead has ties with China."

So, what do you guys ake of that?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
MM, it's the same sad story the ChiCom's have been playing since their admittance to the UN. They use any means possible to embarass the Taiwanese gov't mostly because it's embarassing to the Chicom's that to conquer Taiwan would cost them so dearly in both diplomatic and military terms that even after nearly 60 years they still can't afford to do it. Did you hear about the syphillis outbreak raging through China right now? As I've stated before China's got some very serious domestic problems. The Communist oligarchy ruling the country is far too reliant on export trade to start a war with anyone right now. If they don't take back or eliminate Taiwan first, they can't start a war with anyone much less the US. My best guesstimate is that the ChiCom's have about 10-15 years at best before internal pressures force them out of governing.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Melbourne, I can certainly respect your willing to inform the uneducated/illinformed people that grace this board. But...

China has entirely way to many problems like the poster above just pointed out. Diseases such as aids and plenty others are raping that country as we speak. There over 700,000,000 impoverished chinese citizens, and pollution problems on a grand scale... And the list goes on. Russia doesnt have the logistics it once had and is in essence a third world nation with a increasingly declining military. A china war would be far to costly for them as it would russia. How would a thirdworlder like china take on the worlds lone superpower, espeically in its own backyard? That would not only be economical suicide but suicide at its very core.

[edit on 053131p://5201pm by semperfoo]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Now I'm probably going to be slated for posting this, but hey!

I realise the vast majority of posters on ATS are North American and I applore you all for voicing your patrionage to your country, but I believe this is clouding your judgment somewhat on this matter.

Please take the time to read the article on this link

www.vnis.com...

A 1/4 of a million of your troops are not in your homeland!

The US army comprises of just over 1 Million soldiers (Including reserves)

www.carlisle.army.mil...

That's 25% of your total Army!

Dont forget that not all 1 Million soldiers are in the Teeth arms. A large majority of that 1 Million will be Administration, MP's, Cooks, Logistics, Musicians etc.

So I would conclude that the majority of the US armies combat arms are OVERSEAS!!!

As for the arguement that the armed Civilian populace will make a big stand, IMHO I wouldn't count on it. Was I the only one to see the local populations response to Hurricane Katrina! I didn't see the cohesion of your fellow man there!!! No what I saw was every man, woman and child for himself. That or lets just stay here wait and the government will save the day!

What about 9/11 the local population were simply just gobsmacked, they were panicking! that was just one attack, imagine New York being pounded by Artillery fire, Being bombed from the Air and raided by infantry and mobile artillery! Can you honestly tell me that the average family guy, pensioner or Gang banger will be on the streets with their 9mm Pistols, agian IMHO. I DON'T SEE IT HAPPENING!

Please stop trying to kid yourselves that the USA is at this moment is safe! If all your troops were home yes you would be alot safer so I would say to all Americans. Mobilise yourselves, get on the streets and REALLY protest at your governments foreign policy. Get your troops HOME!

Take care all

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
G'day all,

Jimmy1880,

You have a very good point in regard to the majority of Americas combat troops being overseas and the US public assuming they are safe - its what Ive been trying to say as well as other in previous posts - that Bush is playing the cards for the NWO, by sending more and more troops overseas so that they will be far from home when the next government orchestrated attacks occurs. You dont think that they will happen? Watch this space....

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Anyway, on a slightly different tangent, those Concentration Camps that are being built all over the Sates, we all have heard about them yet not one journalist has the balls to ask Bush or a congress member about them.

Check the following link, it shows a map of where they are, which state, which are operational now, and what their operational purposes will be -

www.geocities.com...

included are Canada and Pueto Rico. Im am guessing here, but I think that the covert creation of the North American Union will cause a mass uprising against the creation of it and anyone found going against the president will be locked up in these camps.

You can see just by the location and the vast number of these camps that they are preparing to detain and extroardinary number of citizens! What could they be possibly planning for that makes them think that they will need the creation of so many camps?

We can all speculate, martial law, civil uprising/civil war, foreing Troops attacking, and the list goes on.

Why is this not being made publicly available through the mass media. Is keeping your job more important than keeping your freedoms? Damn journalists, only chasing the stories that suit them, not the public!

[edit on 13/1/07 by Melbourne_Militia]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
J1880/MM according to the latest US census figures roughly one in eight American is a military veteran(26.4 million). My guess is that at least 3million of those will be combat veteran with lets say 50% of those can suit up for combat. That's 1.5 million experienced combat soldiers within the US.

If the Feds decide to start sticking civilians in 're-education camps', all I can say is "Game On" and a second American civil war will start. It will a war that Washington DC will lose. If they believe that most of the vets and active duty forces will put up with police state they are sadly mistaken. Americans are seething about the inept way the national govt is being run. The NWO and its cronies will be hunted down harder than Al Qaida ever was.

Americans are particular inventive when it comes to destructive devices. Any occupation forces will face some very nasty surprises . I think that you have greatly underestimated Americans because of what the corporate controlled media pushes out as news. It's mostly propaganda used to lull the ignorant and the gullible.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
CRGINTX quoted - "I think that you have greatly underestimated Americans because of what the corporate controlled media pushes out as news. It's mostly propaganda used to lull the ignorant and the gullible."

I'd just like to clarify that I did not in any way intend to underestimate Americans and their will to fight for true freedom. I was only trying to show you what the government of the day, wether it's Bush and his fellow puppets or others in so called shadow organisations are currently working on, what facilities currently exist and trying to think of a possible cause and reason for it.

Maybe you can help me here with coming up with possible uses of so many so called "detention centres"?

It just seems to be a little bit of overkill dont you think?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The 2nd American Civil War will happen for many reasons!

In flux of Immigration which most Americans will not stand for much longer, immigrants and illegals have been getting money from the government and social security thats why none of us will ever have it.

NWO Emerges- People may stand against and and try to defeat it, but probably wont happen. Many americans dont like war so they will give up quickly. I would just join them because of sick of anti-american bashers and government opposers they have oppossed Bush since the start. The country was unified all but 2 seconds after 9/11. People chanted his name and wanted to hunt them down. Now just like everything us the american people are bored with it. I think we should keep hunting.

Foreign Troops invaded- I would fight this off, American are heavily armed atleast people of tne NRA that like to hold up there rights to own weapons.

Race War: Which is really night in areas, i see it myself one little comment about something dumb breaks into white siding with white, black siding with blacks, friends vs Friends, White/Spanish vs Blacks. One "N" word is used its gets blown out of proportion. Cracker is said and nothing happens.

Many reasons lets just get this over with NWO bring it on, whatever I would just like to grab a UFO and get the hell out of here buts that me!
American opposers must be crushed!

3,000 American Lives Ended on 9/11 I think the war on terror is justified

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Konig Kaos,

Thankyou for contributing to this topic discussion, but judging by your amount of ATS points you have not been here too long...correct? Could I just advise you to read through the many quality posts this site has too offer in relation to the 911 events especially and the vast amount of quality evidence that proves that there was complacency within government departments to the events of that day and that it was a premeditated event much like the Harsburg Fire (I think thats the spelling) that Hitler's people started themselves and blamed others for it to justify their greater goals.

Have you looked into past US policies regarding plans to hijack commercial airliners and crash them somewhere or blow them up and then blame the Cubans to justify a war or invasion?

If not then I think you need to catch up on sme reading.

The War on terror may have been somewhat justified if it were actually going to target real terrorist who do pose a real threat, not CIA funded puppets like Osama who gets dragged out when its appropriate for the US administration.

Any support the USA may have had for the war on terror internationally has been lost...BIG TIME, with the invasion of Iraq, which has been proven to not have been a terror threat to the USA.

Educate yourself abit here, make the most of what the website has to offer and then realistically present an opinion. Im not trying to take a dig at you but your statements seem a little bit immature.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Melbourne,

I have looked at alot of information surrounding 9/11 just because i have started recently posting here, doesnt mean I havent read tons of information on this site and many other sites trying to support the theory. I have watched DVDs about 9/11, watched many online videos from around the web, so I know alot about it.

i hate when people jump to conclusions about people, I actually enjoyed your posts about the Foreigns Troops/NWO stuff never attacked you about not knowing what your talking about. I know many governments around the world are hiding very important informaiton surrounding attacks, UFOs, etc, etc

From many things i watched about 9/11 its seems it could of been a inside job and maybe not. I'm american so I know about 9/11. I agree fully if George Bush and company is found guilty they should be arrested for Treason, War Crimes, Terrorists Activities and sentenced to die.

I watched many months ago a video setup about 9/11 and NWO its pretty decent video check it out if you havent.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
kong are u familiar with operation northwoods in paticular

either way we all have our own beleifs and it depends on how deep down the rabbit hole u have ventured.

what i would like to know and have only guessed ( and what people will actually give a care about) is how would u anticipate the NWO to effect your quality of life say for an american

cause that's when people will wake up just slap them out of there comfort zone and wake up time

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This point in time I really dont fell bothered by the NWO!

It would get rid of the annoying protesters and Cindy Sheehan crowd and that other lady, I dont remember her name something tells me Sherly Roper but im sure thats wrong, anyway her hardline Chrisitan group protests burials of soldiers, signs of Thank god for dead soldiers, thank god for IEDS, Soldiers are fags

Thats type of non-brained individuals would ge gone!!!!

But back to the main topic, there is alot of things I have found over the years that put together could deffiantly support what you guys are saying maybe I can contribute to what you have if I find anything. The truth is out there they say right?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hey Melbourne,

This thread could seriously use some of your expertise mate:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

About the Chinesse being able to take out are satelites

Where is everyone that supported this thread!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The fact that the Chinese have shown publibly that they can shoot down a satellite is a far more dire warning than many people realise, and very appropriate in relevance to this particular thread....why?

Well, China shooting down the satellite shows that they have the capability to do so, and as a warning to the US to stop militarising space.

But the important point here is that actions such as this warn us of the fact that China may be preparing a "first strike" attack against the USA. Why do I think this?

Because the first move by any nation in a first strike action would be to remove the spy and GPS satellite just before you launch the nukes, That way, you will effectively diminish the opposing sides ability to use GPS to guide rockets and the like in a counter attack.

This move by China is a warning message hidden within their actions saying, Keep going the way you are and we will do something about it.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think its a possible scenario. China is clearly the emerging 'superpower'. While I say that, America is a Hyperglobalsuperduper power. The majority of the Chinese population lives in dire circumstances, this is not the case in the US.

I could only imagine a successful implementation of this proposed strategy, if the current US administration is complicit. Why they would be I don't know. I'm still not convinced about the One World Government thing, and even If does come to fruition, I don't think it would be a necessarily worse situation then we are in now.

Just think how much resistance the US has received in Iraq and Afghanistan. I under alot of the 'insurgents' there are foreign fighters, but there are domestic fighters too. Nearly everyone in Iraq has an AK. The US land mass is far higher than Iraq, and the population too. The population is also armed to the teeth.

If there was a nuke attack or some other massive act of disorder in the US, before a planned invasion, that could play some part in a successful takeover.

If the reports and rumours are true, and there really are millions of troops flocking to the Mexican border, I'd reckon the US Gov is well aware of it.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is a little of a sensationalist argument don't you think?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I might happen, you can never count it out!

atleast Melbourne Milita is trying prevent something from happening to the united States most people on these threats constently bash American and its people, military and President

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join