It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA ready for takeover by Foreign Troops!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross3
Yeah, you certainly deserve to get something back after all you've put into our country.

Maybe the US would like to put something back into all the little guys on the block who they have exploited through war and trade agreements that benefit the US ?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I would like to add the folowing information to justify my arguement here on this post that America is being prepared for an International takeover by foreign/NWO troops.

Please refer to the following download where I did get my information from titled "The Mars Record" which deals with an American who did not know he was working for the NWO and secret government project until being hypnotised and finding 20 years of his life again, the thread in regards to this story is here -

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

But, my point is in the appendices of this article where I find information from a lecure that Phil Schneider gave in May, 1995, title Appendix IV, and I shall hereby show you some quotes to justify the NWO plans for the takeover of the USA, so please bear with me.

""I love the country I am

ilving in more than I love my life, but I would not be

standing before you now, risking my life, if I did not believe it was so. The first part of this talk is going to concern deep underground military bases
and the black budget. The Black Budget is a secretive budget that garners
25% of the gross national product of the United States. The Black Budget
currently consumes $1.25 trillion per year. At least this amount is used in black programs, like those concerned with deep underground military bases. Presently, there are 129 deep underground military bases in the United States."

"The average depth of these bases is over a mile, and they again are basically whole cities underground. They all are between 2.66 and 4.25 cubic miles in size. They have laser drilling machines that can drill a tunnel seven miles long in one day. The Black Projects sidestep the authority of Congress, which as we know is illegal."

"Basically, as far as technology is concerned, for every calendar year
that transpires, military technology increases about 44.5 years"

"Recently, I knew someone who lived near where I live in Portland, Oregon. He worked at Gunderson Steel Fabrication, where they make railroad cars. Now, I knew this fellow for the better part of 30 years, and he was kind of a quiet type. He came in to see me one day, excited, and he told me "they're building prisoner cars." He was nervous. Gunderson, he said, had a contract with the federal government to build 107,200 full length railroad cars, each with 143 pairs of shackles. "

"He showed me one of the cars in the rail yards in North Portland. He was right. If you multiply 107,200 times 143 times 11, you come up with about
15,000,000. This is probably the number of people who disagree with the federal government."

SCARY isnt it, keep reading......

"The black budget is roughly $1.3 trillion every two years. A trillion is a thousand billion. A trillion dollars weighs 11 tons"

"Up until several weeks ago, I was employed by the U.S. government with a Ryolite-38 clearance factor - one of the highest in the world. I believe the Star Wars program is there solely to act as a buffer to prevent alien attack
- it has nothing to do with the "cold war", which was only a toy to garner
money from all the people - for what? The whole lie was planned and executed for the last 75 years."

""The Guardians of Stealth: There are at least three distinct classifications
of police that guard our most well-kept secrets. Number one, the Military
Joint Tactical Force (MJTF), sometimes called the Delta Force or Black Berets, is a multi-national tactical force primarily used to guard the various stealth aircraft worldwide. By the way, there were 172 stealth aircraft built. Ten crashed, so there were at last count about 162. Bill Clinton signed them away about six weeks ago to the United Nations. There have been indications that the Delta Force was sent over to Bosnia during the last days of the Bush administration as a covert sniper force, and that they started taking pot shots at each side of the controversy, in order to actually start the Bosnia conflict that would be used by succeeding administrations
for political purposes."

Nothing is what it seems anymore is it? Why would the UN need so many stealth fighters at once?

"The black helicopters. There are over 64,000 black helicopters in the United States. For every hour that goes by, there is one being built. Is this the proper use of our money? What does the federal government need
64,000 tactical helicopters for, if they are not trying to enslave us. I doubt if the entire military needs 64,000 worldwide. I doubt if all the world needs that many. There are 157 F-117A stealth aircraft loaded with LIDAR and computer-enhanced imaging radar. They can see you walking from room
to room when they fly over your house. They see objects in the house from
the air with a variation limit of 1 inch to 30,000 miles. That's how accurate that is. "

"The federal government has now invented an earthquake device. I am a geologist, and I know what I am talking about. With the Kobe earthquake in Japan, there was no pulsewave as in a normal earthquake. None. In 1989, there was an earthquake in San Francisco. There was no pulse wave with that one either. It is a Tesla device that is being used for evil purposes."

Just thought I'd mention this bit about the weapons.

Continued in the next thread --->

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Where is the next thread?!

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
continued from previous thread--->

Thats pretty much it from the Phil Schneider lecture and as we know he was murdered not long after that.

Why does the new world order think it will be better by enslavement mankind with the help of possible alien forces?

What do they have to gain by this?

Why is the USA being set up to take the fall first and for the rest and how much of this is going on in other countries?

Last but not least, WHEN is this supposed to happen?

Do not say that you were not warned for many a saying the sme thing, it's pointless being ignorant then again its out of our hands to change things isnt it? or is it?

[edit on 30/12/06 by Melbourne_Militia]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Here some more info to justify my claims, as I feel pretty passionate about this topic, even thou I am not an American, I do realise the magnitude of the outcome all over the world if this is allowed to take place.

Im currently watching Phil Schneiders lecture held in 1995 (Part 3)-

www.youtube.com...

at arount 45 seconds into the clip Phil quotes the following -

"....I was later to find out that these underground bases are now being employed as strategic bases for in-case there is martial law in this country. Right now our military professors who used to be in our war colledges and the like, are training people like ex-Russian KGB and Spetznast people right here on American soil. Ive seen it with my own two eyes along with other people - other geologists."

Doesn't this worry anybody else out there?

We should be flooding the media forcefully and with Pirated transmission if necessary to educate the "sheep" of our nations who are being ignorant and beleive in everything being ok!

At the 2min10sec point in his presentation he also adds the following-

"....These people are begining to show signs of being our upmost enemy. Im talking about military people now engaged in training foreign troops on American soil. Clearly against the Bill of Rights and our Constitution. It is why we formed a governent, why our fore-fathers formed a government of these United States in the first place, way back 200 plus years ago. "

"....The very reasons we became "FREE", a free republic, a free society, possibly one of the greatest nations to ever be a nation on this earth, were instilled in our founding fathers, are now so far away from people running the federal government structure. "

"...these underground bases are roughly over three of them per state, theres now instead of 12 prison camps, theres 39, thats almost one per state. They're building 2 prison camps every 7 months, they're building 2 underground military bases every year. Each one of these military bases costs between 17 and 21 billion dollars, they employ between 1800 to 10,000 workers each with varying grades of skill. "

"...They gobble up over a quarter of the black budget, or roughly 310 billion dollars, you may say where are these figures coming from? Well, the black budgets as we know them or "the black projects", is hidden from congress, hidden from the American people. Very few people know about it at all."

",,,The black budget per garners about 500 billion dollars, these huge sums of money's are garnered through CIA drug activity, NSA clandestine operations, mostly in Panama and South America, also involved with Russia in bringing in refined strategic metals....."

Is anybody worried yet? Or will you just snob it off as wild accusations, and keep living the perfect lives you have in your little cocoons?

The government had 13 attempts on his life prior to this lecture until they knocked him off. They wouldnt do that unless they wanted to silence him would they?

[edit on 31/12/06 by Melbourne_Militia]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There is no way they can get enough troops here to control the 300+ million people who live here. Our own government can't even control the small neighborhoods, let along a rioting public. They would like you to believe they can but they can't even stop 12 million illegals from coming across the border let along find their own ass with both hands. The chinese will die in the cold, literally freeze to death during a good ground blizzard like we have had this week in Colorado. The NWO is dying a slow miserable death, the world can't support a world government, everyone is way to corrupt and are so involved with screwing everything including themselves that it can't happen. Even Bush 43 has screwed himself.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Dude I think your forgetting something...

Americans have the right to have guns, so this is a well armed society.

Listen I can tell you right now new years eve, the ghetto I am living in, there is a lot of gunfire going off. A LOT OF GUNFIRE GOING OFF!

So yea the economy is going down the toilet, the troops are away. but a country invading the us would have to contend with;

Armed gang members, the regular police, gun toting crack heads, rednecks, armed paramilitary, cowboys, mafia thugs, joe shmo with a hand cannon, teenagers, etc... get my drift? America would be realy hard to take over.

Granted a nuke would take out a huge city but not everyone in america lives in huge cities.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
GrandLaktv,

They would be using United Nations Troops to queel disorder through martial law and rounding up all dissidents and those opposed to the new rule of law. They can and are massing Foreign Troops under the guise of United Nations under your noses.

Why is it that George Bush is not at all worried about the massive debt levels the US has? Because very soon that debt level will not matter a bit when martial law and the NWO start implementing their plans!

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
First off who is dumb enough to get on a box car for the government? You people don't understand that more than half the population here are scots irish. We would rather die fighting than live on our knees. Trust me, 1 million troops with guns are not going to keep 250 million people with guns firing at them at bay. The citizens of this country will not lay down, let along the gangs and the para military groups here in this country. As I said, let them come to the mountains of Colorado or Wyoming, they will die and be eaten by the coyotes, bears and wolves.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
We are not just going to lay down to be slaughtered. My family came to this country back in 1609, kicked the british ass out of here and many others, I have no problem doing it again, and with help from the Mexicans and Native Americans. I am sure there are few Apache today that wouldn't mind getting a chinese scalp..

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I like the way you think!

If only everone else had the same level of enthusiasm that you portray.

We can only hope ey?

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
My grandfather was a medic, US Army, in WWI. He told me that the german soldiers who surrendered told him the most frightening thing they ever saw or came up against were the scots. They said it was those damn bag pipes in the fog... It wasn't that they were afraid to be shot, there were afraid of the scotsman using his battle axe instead of his gun... Well this country is full of those kinds of people, just ask any other country on the globe who has pissed us off. Trust me, the idiots who are trying to do the NWO are in real trouble... The U.S. Dollar is going to tank, along with the world economy, and then those idiots at the top, the Rockefellers, etc., will have nothing just like the rest and the worst part is since they are all a bunch of pussies who hide behind their money, they will be canon fodder for the middle class who is hungery. Just ask the King of France what happens, seems he lost his head.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Melb Militia,

Thanks for the original link to the vid. Extemely thought provoking, disturbing and casue for concern. I also just wanted you to know that I support your view as YES whatever happens in the US will have a flow on effect to Oz.

I have always had interest in the NWO (illuminati, antichrist, aliens etc) and an impending WW3 and since viewing the footage have been doing even more research into the other things that George Green mentioned that relate particularly to the US (internment camps, highways, mental health checks, travel permits). Gee, I smell Adolph Hitler lurking close by.

As I am not Amercian I will refrain from making any judgement on the presence of Chinese troops on US or Mexican soil as I would be crucified for having an opinion on that.

But people all over the world need to wake up and be informed before it is too late (methinks it is already too late) most people think it's all hunky dory and do not want to know what may, or may not be happening to our world.

Those of us who believe, could be wrong (hope like hell we are) and at the end of the day, I prefer to be informed of what may transpire rather than be hit between the eyes when it does come because I was close minded and never took the opportunity to read and gather information for myself.

Unfortunately, I do think the US is going down and we are going to go with her. That pisses me off.

Question for the Americans here...

I am wondering if you know any people in the US who seem to be a little bit panicked or are they just going about their daily business ???

Do people not care??

[edit on 31-12-2006 by resistancia]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Resistancia,

You are absolutely right in what you say. It is better to be prepared and there will be a flow on effect when America goes down on us here in Australia, I thinks regardless of which political party is in power as I think they both bat for the same team as in the USA and are there only for show, for the public to fool them into thinking that we have a choice in our destiny. We do not, we make our own destiny and when it comes time to fight for our freedoms, we shall do that with the spirit of the Eureka Stockade inside us and the Southern Cross Flying proudly!

The more we talk, the more we can hopefully help people realise and see/understand the ramifications of what is being organised.

I too, would love to hear from more Yanks with personal experience on what they see going on near their home towns or if they live near some military bases if they see any "abnormal" goings on that should be of concern.

We all have our bit to play in making the masses aware of this impeding trouble from both sides of the Pacific !

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
no way anyone could take over the usa through the west coast or east coast, unless like they get through canada and mexico at the same time which i dont see happening

or they already have troops planted in the mainland, which i highly doubt

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I've been researching the troops on the border issue for sometime now and I do have alot of info on this that leads me to believe that foreign troops have been getting ready to takeover for at least the last ten years.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Okay, when I first started researching the reports of Chinese troops on the Mexican border, I came across a web site, "In our own defense". They were talking about a journalist named Kathleen Keating. This report was posted on the page. There is no link because, she is renivating her site and I can't seem to pull up this archive. I printed this out when I first saw it. ffg

Kathleen documented reports of Chinese in the Baja area. She got these reports from U.S. Border Patrol agents whom have since been told to not speak to anyone about what they see.

According to Ms. Keating, the Border Patrol agents were close enough to actually hear conversations in Chinese before they were noticed and fired upon. Warning shots only, obviously. She stated that she would present corroborative evidence within a week or two from her ifrst report, but hasnt been seen nor head from since.

It goes on

Kathleen wasn't missing

12/24/2002 The Keating Perspective

"It is past time to take a serious look at Nicaraqua and how that Central American country will be the launching pad of a war that is designed to cripple the United States. We ran Nicaraqua in the Bible Code this week; please click here for the results. (I didnt do it)
Nicaraqua is busy forming a 600,000 man army, one that is larger than our NorthAmerican based army.

There is now a famous quote from Nicaraqua's interior Minister, Tomas Borge,"We are going to take 5-10 million Mexicans and they are going to Dallas, El Paso, Houston, New Mexico, San Diego and each one has embedded in his mind the idea of killing ten Americans."
Think that is unlikely? I've already reported that within a few miles of our Southern Border, Chinese and Mexican troops have ammassed. They are not going away.

Now, North Korean troops have shown up in Mexico training in the Baja ara. Believe it or not, our southern bases have sent their heavy tanks to Israel. What is the Southwest going to do without that protection?

We already know that a frightening number of terrorists are training in Mexico and Central and South America. They are ready to be deployed to major American cities. How will they get in? Ask President Bush.
I've written about Spetsnaz henchmen that are in the US just waiting for the green light to take out key government figures. According to sources, once the Russians take over the United States, their goal is to kill everyone over 30. Their reasoning behind this is that they feel they can capture the younger hearts and minds and indoctrinate them into their mindset.

She goes on but she says we will be invaded and that will most likely occur when our forces are stretched to the max over seas.

I found this website of hers and a place to pull up that perspective only the home page says that shes redoing her site so you might now be able to pull up some files. Anyway heres a link
www.kathleenkeating.com...

Note. This Perspective was written way before Hugo Chavez started his world wide aliance of America haters club. He's been rallying China, Cuba, Brazil, Russia, and many other countrys in support of taking us down in a number of different ways. FFG

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
In a March 12, 2003 Article in Newsmax, titled, "Mexican Army Invades U.S."
it says, "In a letter to Soldier of Fortune magazine, a Border Patrol agent stated that, "The vast majority of the American people are totally oblivious that armed forces of a foreign nation routinely violate the sovereignty of the United States."
Edward Nelson, chairman of U.S. Border Patrol, told Soldier of Fortune magazine, "We are fighting enemies who have brought the battle to our shores. If ever there was a time for the United States to put troops on our borders, it is now."

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Here's some info on COSCO that some of you might not know. COSCO China Ocean Shipping Company. And China has COSCO on the Rails as well! I've seen them.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Getting the Chinese citizens ready mentally for War. ffg

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join