It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Battle and our current Co-vert War with Alien Species

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
does anyone have a new link for this video? The original no longer exists.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I am Jo Ann Richards that you are posting about. The drawings from my "Out There TV" interview had been published in FATE magazine. I am not 'singing like a canary'. I'm only describing a few missions that were not covered under Mark's US security oath. They were missions under the authority of an international security force. The report sold by my nonprofit is a briefing presented to the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Dec. 2001. It was edited by my husband. The report contains much background information about Dulce; including what the govt. learned that known researchers had discovered. The "Battle of Vesta" (not Vespa) happened in Aug. 1979 just a few months before the particular incident that my husband was involved in. I do not believe or contend that the firefight he was involved with was the same as described by Schneider or Lear. If you have any questions, see my website at www.edhca.org or email me at [email protected].

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

I just found this site. I'm the person who was interviewed that you're talking about. What would you like to know about Iran, Iraq, and Central Asia?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Glyph_D

I have reports on Afghanistan and Iran/Iraq if you're still interested. The report about Dulce that I discussed in the Out There TV show is an edited version of a briefing that was presented to the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Dec. 2001 by Gen. Hayden (now head of CIA). My husband was asked to edit it. If you'd like more information, you can email me at [email protected].

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
I found a little more and posted it on another thread here titled - "Is there a Star-Gate/Alien Tech in Iraq? The REAL reason for invasion?"

The link is here -

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I thought I'd do some investigating on the whole Iraq thing and see what I could come up with. You should check it out as this thread digs up some very interesting information that is very relevant; expecially the report by University of Melbourne Professor in exopolitics Dr Michael Salla.

His in depth report can be found here - www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

While this is all very interesting for a sci-fi book or movie, you don't seriously believe this tripe do you? Are you trying to say that of the 300000 or so troops that have been cycled in and out of Iraq that not one of them knows of this? Of course this is a fantasy, but enjoy it while you will. Everyone knows that the real aliens live inside Kimbo Slice

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Ancient historical records, reports from Nazi expeditionary forces, legends, and modern news reports from fleeing villagers point to the existence of 'monsters' and a dimensional gate in the mountains. There are many gates in Central Asia; the one in Iran is quite stable. Military personnel would be sworn to secrecy to not reveal any 'strange' activity.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

Absolutely! Get real people you are being manipulated, don't fall for the industrial politico scam designed to designed to lock you into a fear everything scenario, not even the current carefully planned financial fiasco presently being enacted.

Boztales

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
i can not find the video. the video has been taken down. anyone know where i can get it? thanks

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Look, I believe Dulce exists and I believe what Phil Schneider had to say, but the Out There TV show is more like disinformation than anything. That lady Jo Ann Richards who they interviewed sounded like she was just making up a story. She had no details and her sketches of the ETs were hilarious. I mean, just look at the title of the show for cryin' out loud, 'OUT THERE TV'!!!!

All that being said, Kate Mucci is a babe.

Peace

JoAnn Richards information is cloaked. the public don't understand it.

If you don't have the keys then what she says are lies, but if
you have the keys what she said is true.

Their are no aliens working with the U.S., signed treaty with the
U.S. to kidnap humans, stargate, wormholes, all lies if you take
the information at face value.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by tonyz]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tonyz

What? Can you elaborate?

Anyone have the video, it seems it has been removed..............Strange

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ecochick

I would love to see those reports. Can you post them here? Or would you rather scan and email people the information?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
anyone know where to find the technique James Casbolt uses for RV which he claims he has already posted on the Godlikeproductions forums?
i would certainly like to have a look at that. mpff...it would probably have a disclaimer saying it took him years to accomplish and is very hard
to master....so to protect himself from anyone saying the system is BS...
Anyone know post a link or where to find is or something..
thanks...

[edit on 28-4-2010 by GerhardSA]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join