It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Battle and our current Co-vert War with Alien Species

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
G'day all,

I just came across this episode of the "Out-There Show" on Google Video that interviews the wife of an undercover ex Vietnam special forces officer who was involved in air-force I think intelligence and was involved with the Dulce Human/Alien Battle.

video.google.com...

He is now incarcerated for life in a prison for Government fears that he would spill the beans on it all if he were released. What little this guy told his wife she describes in the interview, the lajority of information he is subjected to national security laws or something like that.

Not only is Dulce mentioned but some sort of Battle of Vespa, were the she describes Orion Class spaceships that UN countries had built very early on after the war that continued developing into the '70's when all this supposedly took place.

Humans were to have a peace summit with some group of aliens, forgotten which ones in effect to gain support and security for us here, when a praying mantis like species (sounds abit like Starship Troopers) who are very agressive found out and wanted to stop this taking place for they had future plans to invade earth for themselves. A fight broke out against this species with Humans and the summit members and we fought them off.

What is to say they wont regroup and attack stronger next time?

As crazy as it may sound, watch the show/interview with an open mind. She has detailed sketches of the Orion Class spaceships that humans are using, and even goes on to say that in effect the Cold War was an excuse to build up such vast amounts of nuclear stockpiles without the public knowing the true intentions as they needed them to power these spacecraft against the alien threats.

Could someone with more alien orientated experience and in matters such as Dulce and these covert wars we are having please submit some more info here to educate us? I really have a big thirst for this kind of knowledge and want to KNOW.

It is only a metter of time before our covert Black Government/NWO types can hide this, because when something big happens, such as an alien attack, what are they gonna say then. Oh its Armageddon, yeah blame it on religion, we are much smarter than that now!

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The Lady in the interviewed toards the very end began stating something about the real reasons we are at war in Raq, when she got cut off, somehow begining to imply that a mission by US troops near the Kurdish area in the hills resulted in 100 or so dead, and possibly mentioning alien involvement, when the host cut her off.

Does anybody know anything about war or battles in Iraq with aliens as a possible reason for being there?

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I've heard rumors of a star gate that Saddam was supposedly getting ready to be used. I had wondered what would happen to the "Baghdad battery" when the war first started. Shortly after the start of the war the museum was sacked and plundered. I wonder where that battery is now.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
The Lady in the interviewed toards the very end began stating something about the real reasons we are at war in Raq, when she got cut off, somehow begining to imply that a mission by US troops near the Kurdish area in the hills resulted in 100 or so dead, and possibly mentioning alien involvement, when the host cut her off.

Does anybody know anything about war or battles in Iraq with aliens as a possible reason for being there?

She actually said there was around 1800 troops killed in the Kurdish Mountains when they had to cut her off. That's the information I would really like to know more about.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I found a little more and posted it on another thread here titled - "Is there a Star-Gate/Alien Tech in Iraq? The REAL reason for invasion?"

The link is here -

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I thought I'd do some investigating on the whole Iraq thing and see what I could come up with. You should check it out as this thread digs up some very interesting information that is very relevant; expecially the report by University of Melbourne Professor in exopolitics Dr Michael Salla.

His in depth report can be found here - www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
im midstream in the video(commercial ), but is there a way we can get our hands on the report this lady has produced?

i would very much like to read it.

i finished the video its really interesting, well the little of info they presented. but i cant seem to get any of the links provided to work, nor did i find much on the book shes made(or yet to be published?)"the dulce battle".

has any one gained any ground retrieving this ???(admittingly im a failure at digging:/)

[edit on 25-12-2006 by Glyph_D]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
wowwww... heavy!

Great find OP!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourrolemodel

I've heard rumors of a star gate that Saddam was supposedly getting ready to be used.

If you go here:

www.projectcamelot.net...

You will find a number of very interesting downloadable (and free) interviews including a lengthy interview with scientist Dan Beruisch who claims to have been part of Majestic and also claims to have been part of the study of a J-Rod (Roswell grey...)

Dan talks briefly about military action in Iraq as part of a movement to collect looking glass technology (so called stargates...) Dan claims that saddam acquired looking glass technology. Dan also says that this looking glass technology is responsible for some large catastrophe in our future.

Dan also talked about this on Rense Radio

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tn2k

Dan also says that this looking glass technology is responsible for some large catastrophe in our future.

some large catastrophe in our future?

I don't suppose he could get any more vague than that.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in the possibility of a lot of weird things, but some of this "Dulce" related stuff is just toooo "out there".

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I agree. But rewind yourself 400 years and do you think you'd have a "mobile symphony" in your pocket? Hm, if they had symphonies back then... my history isn't perfect lol. You know what I mean- Ipods- who would have known in the past we'd have that type of device... and now it's common place.

So even though the majority of this information in the UFO field has little evidence other than words coming from acclaimed/credible sources, you have to agree that just because it isn't in your worldview or reality doesn't mean it isn't impossible to exist or be going on.

Do I know this stuff (space wars) to be true? No- but I wouldn't bet money for it or against it- it's a possibility, and only that.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Look, I believe Dulce exists and I believe what Phil Schneider had to say, but the Out There TV show is more like disinformation than anything. That lady Jo Ann Richards who they interviewed sounded like she was just making up a story. She had no details and her sketches of the ETs were hilarious. I mean, just look at the title of the show for cryin' out loud, 'OUT THERE TV'!!!!

All that being said, Kate Mucci is a babe.

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

G'day all,

I just came across this episode of the "Out-There Show" on Google Video that interviews the wife of an undercover ex Vietnam special forces officer who was involved in air-force I think intelligence and was involved with the Dulce Human/Alien Battle.

video.google.com...

He is now incarcerated for life in a prison for Government fears that he would spill the beans on it all if he were released. What little this guy told his wife she describes in the interview, the lajority of information he is subjected to national security laws or something like that.

Not only is Dulce mentioned but some sort of Battle of Vespa, were the she describes Orion Class spaceships that UN countries had built very early on after the war that continued developing into the '70's when all this supposedly took place.

Humans were to have a peace summit with some group of aliens, forgotten which ones in effect to gain support and security for us here, when a praying mantis like species (sounds abit like Starship Troopers) who are very agressive found out and wanted to stop this taking place for they had future plans to invade earth for themselves. A fight broke out against this species with Humans and the summit members and we fought them off.

What is to say they wont regroup and attack stronger next time?

As crazy as it may sound, watch the show/interview with an open mind. She has detailed sketches of the Orion Class spaceships that humans are using, and even goes on to say that in effect the Cold War was an excuse to build up such vast amounts of nuclear stockpiles without the public knowing the true intentions as they needed them to power these spacecraft against the alien threats.

Could someone with more alien orientated experience and in matters such as Dulce and these covert wars we are having please submit some more info here to educate us? I really have a big thirst for this kind of knowledge and want to KNOW.

It is only a metter of time before our covert Black Government/NWO types can hide this, because when something big happens, such as an alien attack, what are they gonna say then. Oh its Armageddon, yeah blame it on religion, we are much smarter than that now!

This in my opinion is total disinformation.

First of all, any sentient being capable of interstellar space travel would have the technology to wipe us out in a second. They would have abilities far beyond anything we can muster.

Second, any sentient society thats survived long enough to achieve such technological feats will most likely be peaceful.

Finally, I doubt if such a war was happening it would be known by us all. I cant see aliens fighting a "covert" war with the military-industrial complex.

Folks, there is an organization out there that wants a one-world goverment. The quickest way to get us to willingly give up our nation-states would be a world threat via an alien invasion. All of these rumors are just part of the PR campaign designed by the banking cartel. Next will be false flags...fake attacks. Then it will be the Patriot Act all over again...citizens will be demanding a world goverment...oh and that would mean a world tax to finance the military buildup..oh and private property rights wont be necesary...oh and forced labor for the good of the planet will happen...

Stop falling for this garbage

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I agree with you to a point. But here is where I disagree:

What if there is some key piece of data that makes this story make sense? What if it is much smaller, as in a very small conflict? What if there are rules the EBE's have to follow and were strictly told not to interfere with Earth, and wiping out our civilization would bring attention to the dominant forces governing the EBE's in the supposed battle and the possible consequences they'd face? I mean you can come up with countless explinations for how it could go deeper than the data we have been presented with.

Like I said, I wouldn't bet for or against it. It's a possibility, and only that until proof.

And yes, IF the government were to ever bring up "oh no run for the hills and give up your liberty even more, alien attack!!" don't believe their garbage.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

errr.........ok

they lock up the husband ..................... to prevent him talking

then just sit back and watch ................... while the wife sings like a canary

yup........... that makes perfect sense

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The wife didn't sign any confidentiality agreement, most likely.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Oh, yeah... That makes all of this very credible. Better start diggin my anti-cosmic bomb shelter then...

Come on man, it freaks me out far more that people accually believe this than the possibility of it being true.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

please have the good grace to actuall read the story :

Mark Richards, who is currently incarcerated for a crime he did not commit

He is currently in prison (24+ years) for a murder he did not commit.

no hint of a " confidentiality agreement "

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
maybeeeee, ....they let her talk because well she doesn't have the experience he did, and rembember they let phil schnider talk for a bit , then they had enough so relax the fact she is alive and talking means nothing to discount her

[edit on 9-1-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Dulce is seaweed last time I checked...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
tho i cant say this is legit(for obvious reasons). but the credit of this lady is already taken care of(from a cover-up point of view). the concern of a following taking place is not going to happen.

"shes the husband of a convicted killer that is claiming to have been involved with aliens, while he was traveling though space"

this lady has no credit, and the only ppl that will take her serious are the ppl nobody takes serious.

------
has anyone got there hands on the booklet she made??? it would be an interesting read.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join