It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Very Last Problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The very last conspiracy/problem is so self evident we overlook the problem inspite of the official barrier it presents.

We pretend there is no barrier, but present our argument in the form of war.

Each and every one of us is stuck in the circle of what we know, and what we're comfortable approaching (what we need to survive)

and each and everyone one of us is either, comfortable with what we have, or what we've lined up for ourselves to have.... or we are lazy and have nothing and aren't even happy with what we have.

The last problem is the conflict of truth.

All we've ever known is the abstract... and we've given it names... and concepts which are drawn from our observations... however it was observed and by whom...

So we claim our abstract is the correct abstract, when in actuality it all came from ONE abstract...

But this is the conflict of truth.... we are all at its cusp... its the time ... everything has been made known, from the unknown.. everyone has heard of the secret societies of the past now, and some of the still kickin' ones..
Its all out in the open... like a store display... you just gotta wanna buy whats being 'sold' ..

This conflict is so deep, some won't even agree with me.
This conflict is so deep, some will hide themselves from its truth, to avoid changing.
This conflict is so deep, it will cause bloodshed, and death on the largest scale we've ever known... because we can't and won't listen to anyone elses abstract.

Good luck. You'll need it, if you believe in luck.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I feel like I am missing something. I read your post and I have a few questions if you will bear with me.

First, the conflict of truth is last problem. The last problem before what?

Second, can you be more specific about how this conflict is a religious conspiracy.

Third, when you mention abstracts are you writing of religious abstracts, cultural abstracts, or something else completely?

wwn

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow
I feel like I am missing something. I read your post and I have a few questions if you will bear with me.

First, the conflict of truth is last problem. The last problem before what?

Second, can you be more specific about how this conflict is a religious conspiracy.

Third, when you mention abstracts are you writing of religious abstracts, cultural abstracts, or something else completely?

wwn

Before there are no more .... 'petty' problems.

Its a religious conflict simply because religions are variances on the same one thing... the abstract.

"And what do you call the abstract?"

"The search for freedom; freedom to perceive, without obsessions, all that's humanly possible. I say that present-day sorcerers seek the abstract because they seek freedom. They have no interest in concrete gains. There are no social functions for them as there were for the sorcerers of the past. So you'll never catch them being the official seers, or the sorcerers in residence."

The term 'sorcery' is inadequate to express what sorcerers do, and so is the term 'shamanism.' The actions of sorcerers are exclusively in the realm of the abstract; the impersonal. Sorcerers struggle to reach a goal that has nothing to do with the quests of an average man. Sorcerers' aspirations are to reach infinity, and to be conscious of it."

He called the White House the site of power of today's world, the center of all our endeavors, hopes, fears, and so on, as a global conglomerate of human beings- for all practical purposes, the capital of the civilized world. He said that all this wasn't in the realm of the abstract, or even in the realm of our minds, but in the realm of intending, because from the point of view of our sensory input, the White House was a building that in no way had the richness, the scope, or the depth of the concept of the White House. He added that from the point of view of the input of sensory data, the White House, like everything else in our world, was cursorily apprehended with our visual senses only; our tactile, olfactory, auditory, and taste senses were not engaged in any way. The interpretation that those senses could make of sensory data in relation to the building where the White House is would have no meaning whatsoever.

The conflict of truth is the ultimate stumbling block put before all of us, as developing individuals..

While we remain stuck on arguing the fluidity of truth, pure developement is hindered and the world continues to be poor and of inconsiquential value to us, "dying creatures"

By definition I don't think there can really be more than one abstract although that can't be law either because of the definition... But I'm sure you get my point.. that there is just ONE abstract.. same idea as the biblical one god.. only quite a bit more realistic.

[edit on 12/23/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
the last obstacle - the highest hurdle - the deepest chasm for all mankind

BOUNDARIES
BORDERS
DIVISION
SEGREGATION

the FINAL frontier

obviously the most SCARIEST one of all, too- which is *to say it mildly* utterly devoid of common sense when one considers, in all seriousness, the simple yet profoundly undeniable truths in such sayings as:

United we stand - divided we fall
should be FMP(*)

[color=limegreen]DIVIDED we FELL but
UNITED we WILL stand up again!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Nah.
The "Truth" is not as important as people make out.
Religious folks... christians, muslims, hardcore atheists too, get so hung up on everyone else agreeing with their particular Truth. They think for some reason that it really matters to their God that people get the precise details right.

The World was created in 7 days? Or over billions of years?
Jesus was the Son of God? Or just this guy? Or just a myth?
It's all fun to ponder such Truths, but it's no different than pondering whether there is life on Mars. You might be right, or wrong, or you might just ignore the question all together.

Set yourself free of the Tyranny of the Truth. Accept you don't really know for sure anything very much, nor does anyone else. It's all just opinions and theories, and agree to disagree.

[edit on 23-12-2006 by emjoi]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well, from where I stand, I don't see any one person or any group of people having the complete truth ever. Jesus aside, who can claim to have the complete truth? I think everyone has bits and pieces of the truth, but I don't thik that anyone has the big picture, nor will we ever. Some will say, "Yeah, but all things ar esupposed to be revealed,right?" Yeah, but that doesn't mean that the truth will necessarily be believed.

[edit on 23-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, from where I stand, I don't see any one person or any group of people having the complete truth ever. Jesus aside, who can claim to have the complete truth? I think everyone has bits and pieces of the truth, but I don't thik that anyone has the big picture, nor will we ever. Some will say, "Yeah, but all things ar esupposed to be revealed,right?" Yeah, but that doesn't mean that the truth will necessarily be believed.

[edit on 23-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

Perhaps you seek gnosis... but haven't found gnosis..

Check out some of Samael Aun Weor's books or lectures. Like "The (Perfect) Matrimony" .... gnosis is about the synthesis of all religions, sects, cults, societies...

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Pragmaticism vs idealism.

screw idealism

i want results

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

The last problem is the conflict of truth.

I know what it is you are experiencing. I know what it is you are speaking of.

This conflict is so deep, some won't even agree with me.

Perhaps they do not neccesarily have to agree with you. Perhaps they only need to not totally disregard the possibility of both truths that are at conflict within themselves. Maybe this is all we can hope for at times. Especially at times when people first begin to journey within themselves to identify their own personal conflict of their truths.

This conflict is so deep, some will hide themselves from its truth, to avoid changing.

They can not hide forever from the truth. Eventually, when the "truth" determines it is their time to tend to resolving non-compliant truths within themselves, the essence of truth will reach out from within them.

This conflict is so deep, it will cause bloodshed, and death on the largest scale we've ever known... because we can't and won't listen to anyone elses abstract.

Perhaps the bloodshed can be diverted, if people can learn to accept the abstract for what it is, without their "opinions" standing in their way. I personally cannot subscribe to the belief of death. I don not think that consciousness ceases to exist. So my "truth" tells me that death is an illusion.

Nice thread, and thought provoking.

thanks,
john / aka "som"

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
ironically, this was more than likely the first problem as well.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
When you stand at the beginning you shall know the end.

I believe to have seen both.. I say believe because I have no proof to back up my claim.

There is much to see, there is no 'end' of it. There is no... SUPREME knowledge that negates you from certain experience.
There is only conflict of truth. But you/we/me/eye can never put a solid face on
"GOD" / The Abstract. For heavens sake our face changes drastically over 1 years time.. not very solid. Neither are our hands for that matter.. quite fluid in almost all senses of the word.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   

quite fluid in almost all senses of the word

EXACTLY.

Water obeys no boundaries - only fools build their houses in the flood plain nullifed by man-made dams and then apply to FEMA for insurance!

'Though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea'

Osmosis is the great equalizer - maintaining balanced concentration throughout the whole body of water.

And there is but ONE body of water on this planet - if you've ever noticed the water in your toilet fluctuating on a REALLY windy day then you will know that is the truth.

Divide...and be conquered
(after you've fallen and been trampled underfoot for centuries without end)

Unite: don't fight....and prosper in peace
(after you've finally been lifted up out of the mud and muck of crosstown traffic)

new topics

top topics

join