It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati reading material- read all the way down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
|

Search Results

Your search results are being generated for:

illuminati

ProductTitle / Author Choose a Format / Price

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Illuminati Manifesto
by AuthorZone.Com
Please Select One Adobe Reader PDF - $6.00 Microsoft Reader - $6.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Illuminati
by Rodney St. Michael
Please Select One Adobe Reader PDF - $6.00 Microsoft Reader - $6.00

I went to EBookMall.com and typed in illuminati, the above two books were displayed, "The Illuminati Manifesto" and a book simply titled "Illuminati". If you're interested in what they want the masses to think of them then download the PDF books and tell me what you think.
Have a great day,
Greydawn

link not working, post edited

[edit on 12-22-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Has anyone here read either of these PDF books?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wow, nobody is familiar with these books, or has anything to say?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If you wan to check it out just go to www.ebookmall.com and in the search box type in illuminati and their will be two PDF books to choose from. Sorry I am not very good with computers, I tried to provide a link but I couldn't, anyways, check it out and tell me what you think of the books.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yeah I have heard of Illuminati Manifesto. It's a good read. It tells about the Illuminati in or Gov. It's a typical conspricay book. It really makes you wonder who's running the show.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I read part of the "Illuminati Manifesto" myself, it is quite telling indeed. I will read the rest of it this weekend. Just think of the average person siting and reading this book, all along thinking of those good old illumined ones, what a great bunch of people they are caring for mankind and wanting the best for them.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I may be referring to the book titled "Illuminati" instead. I downloaded one of those books about a month ago. I've been meaning to post a message on ATS about this. Anyways in the book I read it taught that the illuminati are mankind's friend. It also mentioned zen and going along with the flow of things, like a tree blowing in the wind.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Read the other one. It's great. Illuminati are not just a group of nice people. They are not a peaceful bunch. They are all about themselves, money, and money. 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati is also a great read. The dvd is done really well also. If these people are so nice and peaceful, then why do the murder high public officals? Why do they kill thier own family members if they don't support what they want?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I am definitely aware of these creatons and their modus operandi. I have been researching for the past seven years and have a great deal of understanding of their evil ways.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Do you know if you can get either of these books in the form of a regular printed book (not on the computer)? I get distracted if I read on the computer.

Danica

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It is only available on pdf format that I am aware of. If you are looking for answers, then I would suugest going to WWW.cuttingthroughthematrix.com. The website is run by Alan Watt, one of the best speakers of our time on such a wide array of history. If you want to understand the present day, you should look to the ancient philosophers such as Plato and Socrates, these two were part of the ancient elite, related to the same elite present now a days. I hope this helps you out.

new topics

top topics

join