It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Truth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Oh God, not another one claiming to be able to see the landers with a home telescope!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hey, zenic; what's the aperture on your scope?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!! We DID land on the moon! Get your heads out of your *****! Anyone including myself can see yes SEE the flag on the moon with a telescope powerful enough! How about all the other space junk we left up there? HUH! You can see that too! We may be living in Amerika but damn it! REPEAT AFTER ME! WE LANDED ON THE FRIGGIN MOON. OKAY? jeez, sometimes I think Ive stumbled onto the Al Jazeera site...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
As far as I know, humans landed on the moon, but, they can't show all pictures because many UFOs appear... I went to NASA site these days and many pictures that were there were taken offline, I visited it after I saw pictures (NASA pictures, with the name, etc...) of the trip to the moon full of UFOs, these pics were in a magazine here on Brasil, It may not be truth, but when I went to the site the pics I was looking for, they were gone:
Like, I was looking for pic 64 but there were 63 and 65 but not 64 that had the UFO on it...

jra

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
ArchangelRaziel: Have you been to www.apolloarchive.com... at all? There are lots and lots of photos of all the Apollo missions there. They are always adding more too. You might find what you're looking for.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thanks. But this wasn't the site I visited... I need to get that magazine again to see if the pics I want are there... But thanks anyway!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jah Warrior 108
Couldn't that mirror we put on the moon have been put there at a later date (with U.S desgined reverse engineered Alien Spacecraft), along with some other artifacts designed to fool us??
Just a thought...

Yes, equally it could have been put there by pixies wearing George Bush rubber masks.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Proving once again that Rammstein are a continuing Nazi genetic experiment they have boldly shot the video for "Amerika" on the moon. The band could not be reached for comment. Nasa officials when asked about the stunning footage just hang up on you.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonofSpy
ATTENTION!!! We DID land on the moon! Get your heads out of your *****! Anyone including myself can see yes SEE the flag on the moon with a telescope powerful enough! How about all the other space junk we left up there? HUH! You can see that too! We may be living in Amerika but damn it! REPEAT AFTER ME! WE LANDED ON THE FRIGGIN MOON. OKAY? jeez, sometimes I think Ive stumbled onto the Al Jazeera site...

You can see the US flag on the moon with your telescope? Are you sure you haven't got it pointing the wrong way and are looking at the one hanging from your bedroom wall?

Of course we went to the moon, and of course you can't see the flag with your telescope.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   

The fact that you can SEE the lunar landers and the flag with a powerful telescope should be good enough.

I was unaware that you had your own personal Hubble in your garden!
Please can i come and play with it.

Even the real hubble cant see the landers so im pretty sure yours cant.

BUT, the ESA's Smart-1 probe is goin to take sum pics whilst orbiting the moon, so atlast we'll have some proof.

www.space.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I'm not to sure that we went to the moon, common sense tells you that once you leave the earths atmosphere the radiation would be too high surely???
But they managed to survive it by wearing tin foil !!! Genious Idea!

[edit on 9-3-2005 by DodgeG1]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Yet more proof! And if anyone really wants me to im sure i can find pages and pages of proof that we went to the moon.

www.space.com...

jra

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
I'm not to sure that we went to the moon, common sense tells you that once you leave the earths atmosphere the radiation would be too high surely???

Common sense should also tell you to go research before spouting off nonsense.

There are many types of radiation, some more harmful than others. A bunch of proton radiation, known as the Van Allen Belts, surrounds the Earth. Protons are not nearly as harmful as say gamma radiation. A Proton can be blocked by a peice of wood. Although there is a high concentration of them around Earth, short term exposure is fairly harmless. The sun can give off more harmful radiation, but it's not always doing that constantly. They just went durring a period where the sun wasn't so active, if i remember that correctly.

The astronauts didn't wear tinfoil, nor did there ship have any. The LM had some gold foil on it though. The astronauts suit was composed of 25 layers of differnt materials.

Next time, check your facts eh?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Look at it the flag was moving, if it were in space it would have stayed still

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by speight
Look at it the flag was moving, if it were in space it would have stayed still

The flag was attatched to 2 horizantal wires to keep it straight. When the astronaut twisted the pole into the moon's surface, it made the wires move, thus making the flag appear to wave.

If you notice, the flag never moves until someone touches the flag itself, or the pole it's on.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ok... I may be ignorant on this part... Actually I am very ignorant in this part... But, if they twisted the pole the flag was on and thouched it, wouldn't the flag move for a looooong time before stop??? I mean the gravity of the moon would be (almost) the only force against it... right??? I just wanna know if my theory is right, because as I said, I am very ignorant on this subject...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Christ on a bike. Will all you ignorant people who claim we didn't land on the moon read all this first, before you embarrass yourselves anymore:

www.badastronomy.com...

Here is the radiation bit:

www.badastronomy.com...

And here is the flag bit:

www.badastronomy.com...

jra

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Here's another good site to check out. Lots of good information in it. www.clavius.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Common sense should also tell you to go research before spouting off nonsense.

There are many types of radiation, some more harmful than others. A bunch of proton radiation, known as the Van Allen Belts, surrounds the Earth. Protons are not nearly as harmful as say gamma radiation. A Proton can be blocked by a peice of wood. Although there is a high concentration of them around Earth, short term exposure is fairly harmless. The sun can give off more harmful radiation, but it's not always doing that constantly. They just went durring a period where the sun wasn't so active, if i remember that correctly.

The astronauts didn't wear tinfoil, nor did there ship have any. The LM had some gold foil on it though. The astronauts suit was composed of 25 layers of differnt materials.

Next time, check your facts eh?

Thank you for your reply!

Ok I've done my research as one as suggested and in defence I suggest that you do some research. The Van Allen Belt only protects the earth it doesn't protect the moon, and as far as I'm aware reaserchers still haven't found a "belt" around the moon, they've found them around other planets such as mars but not the moon. So how did the astronauts stay safe from radiation? All them astonauts that claim they've been to the moon,surely one of them would have signs of being contaminated? you'd need a very heavy layer of concrete or lead to stop the radiation, unless of course nasa has produced a material that is wafer thin that can do this? I very much doubt it tho!

[edit on 10-3-2005 by DodgeG1]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Ok I've done my research as one as suggested and in defence I suggest that you do some research. The Van Allen Belt only protects the earth it doesn't protect the moon, and as far as I'm aware reaserchers still haven't found a "belt" around the moon, they've found them around other planets such as mars but not the moon. So how did the astronauts stay safe from radiation?
[edit on 10-3-2005 by DodgeG1]

Not quite sure what kind of research you have been doing. I posted this before, please read before you comment:

www.badastronomy.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join