It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danes Do It Again, This Time Insulting The Iranian President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well, being a dane, I can see the funny thing in this. Even though i certainly doesn't think everyone should run around making a mockery out of other people's beliefs, the iranian president sure is on a level for himself. And that has nothing to do with his religious beliefs..

Making an add in a paper is just far out though. Fun yes, but only for about 2 mins. Then its just plain out stupid. I'm pretty sure those guys are actively trying to mock muslims, unless the anagram was'nt actually meant to be there. I've never heard of the two persons mentioned in the Wiki article, but since one of them is an artist, I can see why they have done it; It's really no secret that some artists are mentally retarded on some points doing weeeiiiird stuff in the name of 'art'...

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

nukegingrich.wordpress.com...

“Welcome Danish Readers!”

You gotta love the Danes. From last year’s cartoon extravaganza to this year’s smuggling of a special message to Ahmadinejad.

A group of Danish artists known from their website as Surrend, has slipped one by the editors of the Tehran Times, and given a great big razzberry to El Dinnerjacket.

From SPIEGEL (h/t The BULLPEN)

[im]https://files.abovetopsecret.com/uploads/ats39891_surtehran_165530c[1].jpg[/im]

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The motion of a wave set adrift.

The reason for no reaction from Teheran is due to Thursday and Friday been holidays in Iran. ...yeah, Holiday!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

[edit on 23-12-2006 by khunmoon]
image url doesn't work, here's t'link
files.abovetopsecret.com...[1].jpg

[edit on 23-12-2006 by khunmoon]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join