It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Birth Expected at Christmas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Virgin Birth

Yep. Virgin birth expected at Christmas. In the UK. Those in the know say it's a 'total surprise'. They also said that 'nature always finds a way.' The proud mother-to-be is named Flora.

Enjoy reading!

[edit on 12/22/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I LOVE THIS ONE!

Goes perfectly with:

Was the Virgin Mary a reptilian?

Enjoy connecting the Dots!

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
I LOVE THIS ONE!

I'm glad I could finally post something that you loved Souljah. Seriously, I thought it was cute and the title was catchy for Christmas. It's also interesting. Virgin Births such as this mean that the offspring has to be male.

I didn't know that.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Awesome find, FF!

Really interesting story, and I love how you introduced it. This totally makes sense with the Reptilian mother story!

Amazing how they can populate an island by this method as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
... Connecting the dots for reptilians?
I'm not even going to bother intervening with that odd theory. Great.. Just great. Now the bloody paparazi and the freakin world is going to have there all seeing eye on this virgin born child. Do you see the logic here? This is rediculous. I am speaking for the protection of a child that may or may not be born to what this reference speaks of. If any of you represent a better world today, than don't exploit their future.

7A

[edit on 22-12-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
... on this virgin born child.

If any of you represent a better world today, than don't exploit their future.

MAN .. you just made a TOTAL FOOL of yourself. You didn't even bother to read the article before you blasted everyone.

It's about a female REPTILE and this reptile is able to reproduce AT WILL without a male mate. It's a Virgin Birth that is expected at Christmas. 8 eggs ... all male.

You now have no credibility at ATS. Merry Christmas :

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Flyers now listen to yourself. The world would be so much better if you had just continued with the article without bothering posting what you just posted above to my response. Obviously you have taken pride. Now for the good of Christmas delete your post! Or you have no good spirit in you to spare. And do you find animals like reptiles worthy of this act? It's disgusting. Put yourself in their position and have ugly big harry men scientists poking at you and touching your offspring. My case stands. With respect for wildlife.

AND IF there were a humanly born virgin kid THIS site AND people LIKE you WOULD still EXPLOIT there WELL BEING for your OWN entertainment and for the WORST to the ALL SEEING.
PATHETIC!! And this is the problem:

You have a misleading title.
Your oppinion above does not state an ANIMAL.

So the hell with waiting for your response. I'll assume you appolized.

Happy Holidays.

7A out.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Now for the good of Christmas delete your post!

Not a chance. YOU came on here. YOU didn't read the article. YOU went open loop and yelled at us. It's YOUR own fault you look foolish. Deal with it. Learn from it. Read the articles and THINK before you write anything.

do you find animals like reptiles worthy of this act? It's disgusting.

We are discussing the wonders of nature. How a female reptile is capable of creating babies without the help of a mate in order to continue the species. It's AMAZING and it's WONDERFUL. You find that disgusting? That's your problem.

I'll assume you appolized.

Not a freak'n chance. You want ME to apologize to YOU?

After your blowhard speech of this -

... Or you have no good spirit in you to spare... people LIKE you WOULD still EXPLOIT there WELL BEING for your OWN entertainment

HECK NO! Next time read the articles before you scream at people. You are STILL screaming at me even though it's your own darn fault you look foolish.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Not a chance. YOU came on here. YOU didn't read the article. YOU went open loop and yelled at us. It's YOUR own fault you look foolish. Deal with it. Learn from it. Read the articles and THINK before you write anything.

Likewise, you should think before you write anything. Your title was misleading and so was your introduction to the article.

We are discussing the wonders of nature. How a female reptile is capable of creating babies without the help of a mate in order to continue the species. It's AMAZING and it's WONDERFUL. You find that disgusting? That's your problem.

You avoided my questions. Put yourself in its position and would you say, yes I love having scrawny ugly disrespectful scientists poking you with tools and touching your offspring. ANSWERE IT.

HECK NO! Next time read the articles before you scream at people. You are STILL screaming at me even though it's your own darn fault you look foolish.

You than again avoided my case. If it were the case of a virgin born human infant, this site and people like you would praise it and therefore they would immediently fall victim to the worlds gigantic eye that most of us all are here to try and stop. You are guilty. This site and its community are supporting the NWO and the evil corrupt government to use your play against yourselves. You are guilty because, you are blindly defending it.

7A

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

And do you find animals like reptiles worthy of this act? It's disgusting.

Um. I missed it, did an angel named Gabriel come to the komodo? Good grief man, it's nature! Who created nature again if you're a Christian?

AND IF there were a humanly born virgin kid THIS site AND people LIKE you WOULD still EXPLOIT there WELL BEING for your OWN entertainment and for the WORST to the ALL SEEING...*own cut*

This is not a humanly born virgin kid, "virgin" is not exclusively a human term, and if you have such a problem with "this site and people like us" why in the world are you posting?

You have a misleading title.
Because it's not a virgin birth?

Your oppinion above does not state an ANIMAL.

Would it be different if it was a human anyway? Think homo sapiens... in what kingdom? Uh oh, no one tell this person that we are animals too!

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Your title was misleading and so was your introduction to the article.

No. My title and introduction were fine. YOU DIDN"T READ THE ARTICLE. This is YOUR fault. YOURS. You are supposed to read articles posted, and not just scream at ATSers based upon titles.

You avoided my questions. Put yourself in its position

OH PLEASE! You can't be serious. There was no question from you to answer. You are all upset because some animal researchers discovered that a reptile can give birth without a mate? Animal researchers who didn't significantly disturb the animal; who didn't harm it; who are GLAD that the animal will be able to repopulate it's species??? Get real.

You than again avoided my case.

you have no case. You are just digging your hole deeper and deeper ...

this site and people like you ....

"This site?" ATS? If that's what you think about this site then what the heck are you doing here?

"People like me?" You don't even know me and yet you continue to slam me and slam me ... just because YOU screwed up and yelled without reading the article.

You are guilty.

In your dreams. You are still screaming and faking indignation for a reptile that is being gently studied (not harmed at all). Your fake indignation is just to hide the fact that you screwed up.

Seriously man ... you are just digging the hole deeper. Go for a walk.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
Um. I missed it, did an angel named Gabriel come to the komodo? Good grief man, it's nature! Who created nature again if you're a Christian?

Gabriel is not an angel. If Gab was a real angel why question her motives to come to a komodo? It's nature? Yes it is nature, does that give us the right to poke it with tools and touch there offspring? NO. Its immoral. Here we stand complaining of being abudcted by bloody aliens and they feel exactly the way you feel blatently proclaiming the right of us disrespecting animals!!

Because it's not a virgin birth?

Because its not a virgin human birth.

Would it be different if it was a human anyway? Think homo sapiens... in what kingdom? Uh oh, no one tell this person that we are animals too!

We are animals to aliens and higher entitys. Are you that lost? Do you believe we are superior to every other living lifeform?

7A

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
if you have such a problem with "this site and people like us" why in the world are you posting?

SERIOUSLY!

ON TOPIC ... NITE .... I found this article to be amazing and wonderful. The fact that an animal species could do this, continue the species like this when difficulties arise for them. I know some fish can change sexes .. but I have never heard of an animal that could give birth by itself before. Amazing! I'm glad the scientists are gently studying this. I find it fascinating.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

if IT were human...

That wasn't in your first post. Now it is. You EDITED IT IN to make yourself not look so foolish. You didn't say that before all the yelling you just did at me. You thought it was a human we were talking about.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

if IT were human...

That wasn't in your first post. Now it is. You EDITED IT IN to make yourself not look so foolish. You didn't say that before all the yelling you just did at me. You thought it was a human we were talking about.

I atleast pinpointed what I made a case for. And btw if your so smart, DONT DOUBLE POST THATS WHY THE EDIT BUTTON IS THERE.

P.S

It doesn't take someone to judge someone to know them but to use there characteristics spilling from there guts.

7A

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

if your so smart DONT DOUBLE POST THATS WHY THE EDIT BUTTON IS THERE.

I have no idea why you said that (or anything else here for that matter)
I haven't double posted. Every post here is a single post.

BTW ... sometimes when people end up with a double post it's a computer glitch and has nothing to do with their posting abilities. Oh .. and since you have decided to try to slam me for 'double posting' (when I haven't) you might want to check your own SPELLING abilities. They stink.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
*ahem*

Reading threads like this remind me why I refuse to give birth to young.

I'd probably eat them.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
From now on, all posts in this thread will be ON-TOPIC!

I will take a closer look at all the posts in this thread very soon. So if you know you've posted something bad, I suggest you edit it now before I see it.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Big Whoop....so the retarded lizard layed some eggs without a male fertilizer. It's been done before, when Lucifer started messing around with the DNA of the "IMPORTANT" HUMANS" to try & corrupt ther human gerome. By the way, they were put in chains even until this day to keep them from messing around with our human DNA againcg ceating "abomination" or GIANTS men of reknown, obviously where we get the tales ofthe TITANS..DEMON SEED...Who were destroyed by GOD ALMIGHTY...let those who hear know the truth. NS...I know much more than alll thanks to GOD who has revealed the mysteries to me.

OTE TruthSpeaker

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

if your so smart DONT DOUBLE POST THATS WHY THE EDIT BUTTON IS THERE.

I have no idea why you said that (or anything else here for that matter)
I haven't double posted. Every post here is a single post.

BTW ... sometimes when people end up with a double post it's a computer glitch and has nothing to do with their posting abilities. Oh .. and since you have decided to try to slam me for 'double posting' (when I haven't) you might want to check your own SPELLING abilities. They stink.

I was refering to your double post without using the edit button...

This apparently is no site/computer glitch.

... My spelling abilitys stink well no duh, I'm well aware of it, I don't take precious time to go on a spelling checker UNLESS its something that cannot be interpreted or understood. You get the point. And no I didn't try to slam you for this simple mistake, you obviously overreacted there to which I'm sorry. I can appolize yet you cannot. Oh well..

Response to OTE TruthSpeaker

Yes, yes... Big whoop

Response to Hellmutt

Yes, I am on topic I've just did a parralell (sp) take on IF this creature was a human... Though I do find it quite fascinating the article indeed now that I've officialy read it all.

7A

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join