It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Bring a UFO down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Ok hear me out here before you rite this off as garbage.

David Serreda talks about advanced UFO's having the ability to turn into photons to achieve crazy speeds and work at a high level of technology. There are other accounts from people like Lazar who say that they work on element 115 to achieve actual anti-gravitics through fields.

The theory Iam interested in is the Townsend Brown Field effect whereby you use a High Voltage DC Leading edge for propulsion. This would be in my experience in electronics a basic form of propulsion the most possible technologically used by todays military if in fact it any of the so called UFO's existed. BTW the US Navy sponsored Towndsend to develop this technology.

If the above HV DC propulsion method exist's and is in use then it would be possible to actually see a signature using an Infra Red camera as the excited electrons ejected from the craft would be hotter than the outside air. If this kind of craft could be located then it would be as simple as shooting a long metallic line out to it which is anchored to ground and thus shorting out the HV field and any/all of its propulsion causing it to crash to the ground.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Sounds interesting.. but i'm pretty sure that if UFOs exist and you shot one down they'd be mighty angry. Don't really want to invoke the wrath of a universally advanced civilization down on all of us...

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
fooffstarr:

Nah, I personally wouldn't shoot 'em down.

I'd send some kind of signal to them, that I am not hostile.

Hell, I'd invite 'em in for a cold beer, and to check out my CD collection.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Haha! Just make sure they didn't find that one really embarrasing CD everyone has... then vaporise you because it was really... that bad!

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Speaking of being able to see this kind of thing in IR.
Has there been any updates with people that have bought the Fuji IR/UV Camera?
Being able to take IR pics should increase th chance of seeing the UFOs using this kind of technology.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Funnily enough, there was someone who, back in the fifties, managed to make UFOs lose power and divert their course. Not quite the same thing as bringing them down, but effective nonetheless.

Have a look at the video on this thread. It's quite long, but well worth it.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Hell, I'd invite 'em in for a cold beer, and to check out my CD collection.

I'd invite them in for some strawberry ice cream and some cool Tibetan chant music...(some here will get that).

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Tibetan chant music...LOL

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
shooting down a ufo is the equivelant of hunting and killing a bigfoot just to have undeniable proof. i wouldnt personally recommend it but it sure would shut a lot of people up.

top topics

join