It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ya say its my Birthday!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
as of an hour ago, its my Birthday...yaaaaaaay and i took the day off work so i get a 4 day weekend.

Im 37 today and still kickin along. Just wanted to say

dunna na na na na na nunt, ya say its my birthday, dunna na na na na na nunt, its my birthday tooooo.

Come on everyone sing it with me. dunna na na na na na nunt, ya say its my birthday, dunna na na na na na nunt, its my birthday tooooo.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Happy birthday

I bet it sucked as a child having your b-day so close to Christmas.....not as many gifts

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Have a great birthday S1LV3R4D0.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
w00t!

Happy Birthday there, S1LV3R4DO!

And hope that you have many many more!

Originally posted by SportyMB

I bet it sucked as a child having your b-day so close to Christmas.....not as many gifts

Either that, or twice as many, that much sooner!

[edit on 12/22/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Happy Birthday Silver Have a wonderful birthday, and a very Merry Christmas

Today is my sisters birthday too, and yesterday was my brothers b-day.

[edit on 12/22/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hey thanx everyone. Im having a great birthday today. Ya it sucked getting the old heres one present for your bday and xmas. Thats why i vowed to have my daughter in the middle of the year so she got the good stuff.

Wow Jen, thats gotta stretch the old pocketbook thin this time of year. Let your brother and sister know i feel their pain.

And again Thanx for all the birthday wishes gang. I plan on being around here for many more with y'all.

Cheers to everyone. and since im not following the political correctness...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
Wow Jen, thats gotta stretch the old pocketbook thin this time of year.

Naw, it's not too bad, only 3 birthdays in December on the 18th, 21st. & 22nd. The big killer months for birthdays in May!! I think there's 9 or 10 birthdays in May:shk:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
heppe birthday

mines next friday /shudder

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Happy birthday.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Bit late Im Know but happy birthday Got mine on the 24 december Going to party like it's 1999 lol

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Happy R-Day S1LV!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hey Thanx again to everyone for Birthday wishes and happy birthday to those up coming in the very near future Lysergic and Se7en. Kewl Cake Raso!!

All in all it was Good. Only thing that really pissed me off is the ex-wife. i waited till 7pm to get a call from my daughter, when I didnt hear from her i called and left a voicemail wanting a callback. NOTHING. Times like these that my civility flies right out the window and i just want to say... Frakin Biscuit!!!!
:bnghd::bash:

Ok now that thats outta my system i can move forward. If i dont make it on here during the next couple of days, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HANNAKA, QWANZAA, FESTIVUS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
happy freaking birthday random people and a merry crhistmas

new topics

top topics

join