It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

children who kill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
this guy was 17 years old when he decided to go to the mall, pick out a completely innocent girl, and give her a slow and violent death. why? because he felt like doing it.

i should warn you these details are graphic but im trying to express how i feel the youth justice system is a faliure and needs to be completely changed.

A 13-year-old city girl who was raped and beaten to death on a golf course near Stony Plain last spring after being kidnapped at West Edmonton Mall was targeted as “the chosen one.”

The man, who cannot be identified under a publication ban because he was 17 at the time, entered his guilty plea in Stony Plain youth court on Dec. 8. A sentencing hearing is slated for Edmonton’s youth court in April.

Courtepatte had been sexually assaulted, beaten with a wrench and a sledge hammer, stabbed with a pair of throwing knives and choked with a wrench. The cause of her death was blunt cranial trauma.

she was only 13 years old for gods sake!! she was probably shopping for come new clothing and this asshole decidides its her time to die!!

i was reading this story in my paper and it said, " after the accused was finished savagly beating and rapeing Courtepatte, the accussed began choking Courtepatte with a wrench, but Courtepatte begged to be stabbed with a knife because 'the death would be quicker' ".

after i read this whole story i felt sick to my stomach and like im never going to edmonton in my life again too. i think the youth justice system was made by an idiot and it needs JAIL TIME.

what are your thoughts on the article???

fightforjustice.blogspot.com...

[edit on 22-12-2006 by conspiracymaster]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
That is truly sick. I am curious as to what would cause a person to go out and do that? The sad part is that this kid will probably be judged "crazy" and will spend a few years in a hospital while he is being "made well". Once he is deemed "well" he will be released into the public to live the rest of his life....while this poor girl is dead and gone.

If it were up to me he would be tried and if convicted....taken out back and shot. It would cost a whole $.05 to rid the world of this scum as opposed to the thousands upon thousands of dollars it will cost to "rehabilitate" him.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I don't beleive in state sponsered murder, but this does tempt me to look the other way.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Even though I've never liked the idea of the "Death Penality", this story made me pause. It's sick that one person could do this to another.

Hold on to this story in case someone ever decids to hold a Debat on the subject of Capital Punishment. Even for those of us who have issues with executing people, this is a pretty convincing example!

Tim

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Its quite surreal to most of us this behaviour, im interested in kids who do these things what their upbringing was like. Because if most of us premeditated this thought we would literally feel quite sick.

very sad

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
imo, whatever he did to his victim should be done to him.

new topics

top topics

join