It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Reference To Islam

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by natgar

Somewhere, somehow, in the life as married couple, your wife will make you angry, and if that happen, and if you can't control your temper, if you're out of words, then you can beat her at the places that were allowed to be beaten. (I think that would be at her feet) - To me that is just BEAUTIFUL. Not too rough, not too soft, just fine. there is reason for all of this. THINK.

There is no justifiable reason to beat your wife on any part of her body (feet included) that is just out & out despicable, cowardly & disgusting! There is something vaguely familiar about your logic & suspect about the date you joined .... Hmmmmmm

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by natgar

Somewhere, somehow, in the life as married couple, your wife will make you angry, and if that happen, and if you can't control your temper, if you're out of words, then you can beat her at the places that were allowed to be beaten. (I think that would be at her feet) - To me that is just BEAUTIFUL. Not too rough, not too soft, just fine. there is reason for all of this. THINK.

There is no justifiable reason to beat your wife on any part of her body (feet included) that is just out & out despicable, cowardly & disgusting! There is something vaguely familiar about your logic & suspect about the date you joined .... Hmmmmmm

This is my first time here...So...just keep your preconceived ideas to yourself, thank you.

So, what would you do if your wife just kept making you angry, ignoring your advice/orders over and over again?

-Using diplomatic measures to overcome conflicts is surely the best way, but up to a point, a physical contact must be made. That is the general law. Cops do beat women, what do you say about that?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Why is it that a Muslim man can marry a non-Muslim woman, but not the other way around?

I read it was because a Muslim must not put themselves in an inferior position to a person of another faith...

And why can a man have many wives but a woman not have many husbands?

I'll answer all of them in one sentence, because man are meant to be leaders.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by natgar

This is my first time here...So...just keep your preconceived ideas to yourself, thank you.

Really you seem pretty seasoned in the art of posting on ATS!

So, what would you do if your wife just kept making you angry, ignoring your advice/orders over and over again? -Using diplomatic measures to overcome conflicts is surely the best way, but up to a point, a physical contact must be made. That is the general law. Cops do beat women, what do you say about that?

No it is completely unacceptable to beat your wife in any capacity! I don't condone cops doing it either!

Ahmad Sawiz, Iqbal Auckburaullee, Imran Ahmadzai ......

edit on 24-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

reply to post by natgar

Really you seem pretty seasoned in the art of posting on ATS!

So, what would you do if your wife just kept making you angry, ignoring your advice/orders over and over again? -Using diplomatic measures to overcome conflicts is surely the best way, but up to a point, a physical contact must be made. That is the general law. Cops do beat women, what do you say about that?

No it is completely unacceptable to beat your wife in any capacity! I don't condone cops doing it either!

edit on 24-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

I started posting in internet forums since 2006, so, yes, i do know the basic buttons in a forum.

Cops is supposedly the best man out there right?They're the people of law. But even they beat women,
so therein lies a cause for you to think...

I do understand your stance, even I will avoid using physical contact as far as i could. Maybe I won't beat a women at all,
but not all human in this world is as patience as you and me,
there's all sorts of human out there, with differing intelligence, patience level, emotional status..

Hence, God provide a standard method to be followed.

edit on 24-12-2010 by natgar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Whassup with these dudes?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by natgar

Cops is supposedly the best man out there right?They're the people of law. But even they beat women, so therein lies a cause for you to think...

Just because they are cops does not make it right! Any man who beats their wife in any way is a pussy coward! no other word for it cowardly!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by natgar

Whassup with these dudes?

Oh very sorry, I was just doing a search on Facebook & must have accidentally pasted here instead of what I was working on! lol!

edit on 25-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

reply to post by natgar

Cops is supposedly the best man out there right?They're the people of law. But even they beat women, so therein lies a cause for you to think...

Just because they are cops does not make it right! Any man who beats their wife in any way is a pussy coward! no other word for it cowardly!

Tell that to your state troopers/policemen.

You know what they say, a coward to one could be a peace keeper to another.

just like... a person's delicacy could be another's poison.

Its just a matter of perspective.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
www.islam-guide.com...

This Islamic guide is for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam, Muslims, and the Quran (Koran). It is rich in information, references, bibliography, and illustrations.
It is brief and simple to read, yet contains much scientific knowledge. It contains the whole book, A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, and more. The contents of this guide :
Preface
Chapter 1
Some Evidence for the Truth of Islam
(1) The Scientific Miracles in the Holy Quran
A) The Quran on Human Embryonic Development
B) The Quran on Mountains
C) The Quran on the Origin of the Universe
D) The Quran on the Cerebrum
E) The Quran on Seas and Rivers
F) The Quran on Deeps Seas and Internal Waves
G) The Quran on Clouds
H) Scientists’ Comments on the Scientific Miracles in the Holy Quran (with RealPlayer Video)
(2) The Great Challenge to Produce One Chapter Like the Chapters of the Holy Quran
(3) Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam
(4) The Verses in the Quran That Mention Future Events Which Later Came to Pass
(5) Miracles Performed by the Prophet Muhammad
(6) The Simple Life of Muhammad
(7) The Phenomenal Growth of Islam

Chapter 2
Some Benefits of Islam
(1) The Door to Eternal Paradise
(2) Salvation from Hellfire
(3) Real Happiness and Inner Peace
(4) Forgiveness for All Previous Sins

Chapter 3
General Information on Islam
What Is Islam?
Some Basic Islamic Beliefs
1) Belief in God
2) Belief in the Angels
3) Belief in God’s Revealed Books
4) Belief in the Prophets and Messengers of God
5) Belief in the Day of Judgment
6) Belief in Al-Qadar
Is There Any Sacred Source Other than the Quran?
Examples of the Prophet Muhammad’s Sayings
What Does Islam Say about the Day of Judgment?
How Does Someone Become a Muslim?
What Is the Quran About?
Who Is the Prophet Muhammad ?
How Did the Spread of Islam Affect the Development of Science?
What Do Muslims Believe about Jesus?
What Does Islam Say about Terrorism?
Human Rights and Justice in Islam
What Is the Status of Women in Islam?
The Family in Islam
How Do Muslims Treat the Elderly?

What Are the Five Pillars of Islam?
1) The Testimony of Faith
2) Prayer
3) Giving Zakat (Support of the Needy)
4) Fasting the Month of Ramadan
5) The Pilgrimage to Makkah
Islam in the United States

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This has already been posted twice (as far as I'm aware, and once by myself) in ATS, but I thought I should post it in this thread for posterity. A light hearted article, expounding on:

5 Ridiculous things you probably believe about Islam
Including:
#5. If You're a Muslim Woman, You Have to Wear the Veil
#4. Our Founding Fathers Would Never Have Tolerated This Muslim Nonsense!
#3. "Muslim" Equals "Arab"
#2. Western Cultures Are Far More Humane Than the Bloodthirsty Muslims
#1. Islam Is Stuck in the Dark Ages

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Allah Had No Son (Surah 2:116, 6:100, 19:85, 23:91, 112:1-4)

The Bible says:
1Jo. 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jo. 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Lu 9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OldHag

But the passage you quoted isn't talking about those that deny that Jesus is the literal Son of God, but those that deny that Jesus is the Christ, i.e., Messiah.
Interestingly enough, Islam is one of the few non-christian religions that accept that Jesus is the Prophesied Messiah (some others that do are derived from Islam).

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
No, my dear. Islamists see Jesus as a prophet but not as the Son of God.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OldHag

Hilarious that they'd actually have a shop with that written on it as a name

But that is what I said....the passage you quoted from the 1 John 2 talks about those who deny Jesus is Christ (the Messiah). Muslims don't do this. They acknowledge it as a matter of their faith that Jesus is the Prophesied Messiah.

Also, I'm not sure exactly what is written above in arabic, but from my best guess, it says "Baby, my mother, and you, Messenger of God"

Where'd you find this image?!

edit on 3-1-2011 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
reply to post by OldHag

Hilarious that they'd actually have a shop with that written on it as a name
It isn't a shop...it is in Petra, Jordan.. and you could see more of this boards, as far as I know,there where muslims live.

But that is what I said....the passage you quoted from the 1 John 2 talks about those who deny Jesus is Christ (the Messiah). Muslims don't do this. They acknowledge it as a matter of their faith that Jesus is the Prophesied Messiah.
I'm sorry... but my mother tongue is Dutch.. not English.

Also, I'm not sure exactly what is written above in arabic, but from my best guess, it says "Baby, my mother, and you, Messenger of God"

edit on 3/1/11 by OldHag because: few faults

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Allah and Krishna Are The Same Person - A Personal God

There is no meaning to religion without God and since the entire religion is build upon the idea of God so lets first look into conception of God as per Islam and Sanatan-Dharma.
From the Article Comments System
See also: Questions From A Muslim With Answers From Khan
Hare Krishna
Assalam-u-alaikum
Kindly accept my obesiances unto your lotus feet.
I would like to answer your questions as per my own limited capacity and unlimited grace of Gaudiya acaryas and Sri Sri Radha-Krsna allows me.
We all know that religion is entirely centered upon conception of God. There is no meaning to religion without God and since the entire religion is build upon the idea of God so lets first look into conception of God as per Islam and Sanatan-Dharma.
“Learned transcendentalists who know the Absolute Truth call this non-dual substance brahman, paramatma, and bhagavan.”
(Srimad Bhagavatam 1.2.11)
This is the Vedic conception of God. God is refered to as Absolute Truth in Vedas. This verse from Bhagavatam states that Absolute Truth is called by three different names by the transcendentalists. These three names are actually three different conceptions of the same Absolute Truth that a transcendentalists has in proportion with his spiritual realization.
>>What is Brahman?
Brahman is nothing but the impersonal spiritual effulgence which is full of dazzling light. Hence is called brahmajyoti.
Vedic literature states:
This brahmajyoti effulgence is described in detail in several mantras of the Mundaka Upanisad (2.2.10-12):
“In the spiritual realm, beyond the material covering, is the unlimited Brahman effulgence, which is free from material contamination. That effulgent white light is understood by transcendentalists to be the light of all lights. In that realm there is no need of sunshine, moonshine, fire or electricity for illumination. Indeed, whatever illumination appears in the material world is only a reflection of that supreme illumination. That Brahman is in front and in back, in the north, south, east and west, and also overhead and below. In other words, that supreme Brahman effulgence spreads throughout both the material and spiritual skies.”
Lord Krishna in Holy Gita describes this as follows-
” But those who fully worship the unmanifested, that which lies beyond the perception of the senses, the all-pervading, inconceivable, fixed and immovable–the impersonal conception of the Absolute Truth–by controlling the various senses and being equally disposed to everyone, such persons, engaged in the welfare of all, at last achieve Me. ”
(Holy Gita 12.3-4)
Now lets see what Al-Quran has to say about this:
“Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The Parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche and within it a Lamp: the Lamp enclosed in Glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star: Lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh luminous, though fire scarce touched it: Light upon Light! Allah doth guide whom He will to His Light: Allah doth set forth Parables for men: and Allah doth know all things. ”
(24.35)
” He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Immanent: and He has full knowledge of all things. ” (57.3)
“No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision: He is above all comprehension, yet is acquainted with all things. “(6.103)
Last words goes like this-
wa Huwal Latiiful-Khabiir…
Latiif means fine and subtle. He is so fine that He is imperceptible to senses. Hence no vision can grasp Him. So no one can see Him. This is certainly the description of impersonal effulgence of God.
>> What is Parmatma ?
Paramatma means “the Supreme Self” or “the Supreme Soul,” (atma means “self or soul,” and parama means “transcendental, absolute or supreme”). Usually, paramatma is translated as “the Supersoul.”
What Vedas speak about it:
” Yet in this body there is another, a transcendental enjoyer who is the Lord, the supreme proprietor, who exists as the overseer and permitter, and who is known as the Supersoul. ” ( BG 13.23)
“Everywhere are His hands and legs, His eyes and faces, and He hears everything. In this way the Supersoul exists.”
” The Supersoul is the original source of all senses, yet He is without senses. He is unattached, although He is the maintainer of all living beings. He transcends the modes of nature, and at the same time He is the master of all modes of material nature.”
” The Supreme Truth exists both internally and externally, in the moving and nonmoving. He is beyond the power of the material senses to see or to know. Although far, far away, He is also near to all. ”
” Although the Supersoul appears to be divided, He is never divided. He is situated as one. Although He is the maintainer of every living entity, it is to be understood that He devours and develops all. ”
” He is the source of light in all luminous objects. He is beyond the darkness of matter and is unmanifested. He is knowledge, He is the object of knowledge, and He is the goal of knowledge. He is situated in everyone’s heart.”
(BG 13.14-18)
” I am the Self, O Gudakesa, seated in the hearts of all creatures. I am the beginning, the middle and the end of all beings. ” (BG 10.20)
>> This Self refered to the Supersoul and not the individual soul.
“Both the Supersoul [Paramatma] and the atomic soul [jivatma] are situated on the same tree of the body within the same heart of the living being, and only one who has become free from all material desires as well as lamentations can, by the grace of the Supreme, understand the glories of the soul.” (Katha Upanisad 1.2.20).
Furthermore both the Katha Upanisad and Svetasvatara Upanisad confirm this:
“Although the two birds are in the same tree, the eating bird is fully engrossed with anxiety and moroseness as the enjoyer of the fruits of the tree. But if in some way or other he turns his face to his friend who is the Lord and knows His glories–at once the suffering bird becomes free from all anxieties.”
Now lets see what Al-Quran has to say-
Allah enters into everyone’s hearts:
“Say: “If I am astray, I only stray to the loss of my own soul: but if I receive guidance, it is because of the inspiration of my Lord to me: it is He Who hears all things, and is (ever) near.” (34.50)
“It was We Who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein. ” (50.16)
” And He is with you wheresoever ye may be. And Allah sees well all that ye do. “(57.4)
” But We are nearer to him than ye, and yet see not,”(56.85)
“…..He has full knowledge of the secrets of (all) hearts. “(57.6)
“………… and know that Allah cometh in between a man and his heart,……”(8.24)
>> What is Bhagavan ?
The word Bhagavan means “the person who possesses all the divine attributes or opulences (bhaga),” all wealth, all power, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge, and all renunciation to an infinite degree.
Bhagavan refers to the Personality of Godhead. According to Vedic philosophy and Al-Quran as we have seen, that God is impersonal absolute light or all-pervasive Supersoul. But both of them don’t end the description here. They continue like this:
Al-Quran:
Remember I quoted a verse 24.35 where it was written Allah is light but then it was immediately said that Allah possesses light.
Let me reproduce the relevant portion of the verse-
First part says:
Allaahu Nuurus….
Allah is light
Then it continues
Masalu Nuurihii……
Nuurihii means “His light”.
So Allah is not only light but also possesses light.
Allah has personal relationships:
He guides- (24.35)&(7.155)
He punishes- (7.156) & (8.52) (7.165) (8.16)
He protects and takes care- (2.257)(6.102)
He teaches- (2.282)
He remembers-(2.152)
Allah has personal feelings:
Allah loves-(3.159)(9.100)(9.117)
Allah reciprocates with His personal devotees- Story about the messenger of God, Joseph that Allah narrated to the Holy Prophet Mohammad.(12.4-101)
Certainly all this requires senses,mind and intelligence to be displayed hence we should at least start to think that Allah is a person also.
Allah has personal desires:
10.107,2.40-41.
Allah has personal memory:
Allah has personal features:
10.21,10.32,10.60,12.100,12.98,14.47,20.5, 22.40,22.60,4.147,40.12
Allah plays different personal parts:
2.257,3.98,10.109,11.107,12.66, 13.16, 20.114, 22.78, 33.52, 2.233,35.31,59.23,59.24,6.57
Allah has personal will:
Allah is the living one:
Allah has personal faculty of speech:
Allah has personal faculty of hearing:
Allah has personal faculty of sight:
Allah has personal identity:
51.56-57
Allah has personal knowledge:
Allah is the best person[Bhagavan]
Allah has a face:
6.52,13.22,18.28,30.38,30.39,2.115,28.88,55.26-27
Allah has hands:
Allah has an IMAGE:
” It is He Who begins (the process of) creation; then repeats it; and for Him it is most easy. To Him belongs the loftiest similitude (we can think of) in the heavens and the earth: for He is Exalted in Might, full of wisdom. “(30.27)
So according to Holy Quran Allah has a form whcih is Absolute, Spiritual, infallible, most beautiful and transcendental to all kind of material conceptions, free from even a tinge of material contamination.
This is the form which possess light. And this is the person who knows the deepest secrets of our hearts.
Although Holy Quran just gives an idea that God ultimately possesses a form but the Vedic literature just gives more details of this form giving the specific information.
Now lets see what Vedic literature has to say:
” Krishna who is known as Govinda is the Supreme Godhead. He has an eternal blissful spiritual body. He is the origin of all. He has no other origin and He is the prime cause of all causes.” (Brahma Samhita 1)
Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati a great devotee and spiritual master write in purport to this verse-Krishna is the exalted Supreme entity having His eternal name, eternal form, eternal attribution and eternal pastimes. The very name “Krishna” implies His love-attracting designation, expressing by His eternal nomenclature the acme of entity. His eternal beautiful heavenly blue-tinged body glowing with the intensity of ever-existing knowledge has a nude in both His hands. As His inconceivable spiritual energy is all-extending, still He maintains His all-charming medium size by His qualifying spiritual instrumentals. His all-accommodating supreme subjectivity is nicely manifested in His eternal form. The concentrated all time presence, uncovered knowledge and inebriating felicity have their beauty in Him. The mundane manifestive portion of His own Self is known as all-pervading Paramatma, Isvara (Superior Lord) or Vishnu (All-fostering). Hence it is evident that Krishna is sole Supreme Godhead. His unrivaled or unique spiritual body of super excellent charm is eternally unveiled with innumerable spiritual instrumentals (senses) and unreckonable attributes keeping their signifying location properly, adjusting at the same time by His inconceivable conciliative powers. This beautiful spiritual figure is identical with Krishna and the spiritual entity of Krishna is identical with His own figure.
” I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, who is adept in playing on His flute, with blooming eyes like lotus petals with head decked with peacock’s feather, with the figure of beauty tinged with the hue of blue clouds, and His unique loveliness charming millions of Cupids. “(BS 30)
” I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, round whose neck is swinging a garland of flowers beautified with the moon-locket, whose two hands are adorned with the flute and jeweled ornaments, who always revels in pastimes of Lowe, whose graceful threefold-bending form of Syamasundara is eternally manifest. “(BS 31)
“I worship Govinda, the primeval Lords whose transcendental form is full of bliss, truth, substantiality and is thus full of the most dazzling splendor. Each of the limbs of that transcendental figure possesses in Himself, the full-fledged functions of all the organs, and eternally sees, maintains and manifests the infinite universes, both spiritual and mundane.”
(BS 32)
“I worship the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Govinda [Krsna], who is the original person–absolute, infallible, without beginning. Although expanded into unlimited forms, still the same original, the oldest, and the person always appearing as a fresh youth. Such eternal, blissful, all-knowing forms of the Lord are usually understood by the best Vedic scholars, but they are always manifest to pure, unalloyed devotees.” (BS 33)
” He is an undifferentiated entity as there is no distinction between potency and the possessor thereof. In His work of creation of millions of worlds, His potency remains inseparable. All the universes exist in Him and He is present in His fullness in every one of the atoms that are scattered throughout the universe, at one and the same time. Such is the primeval Lord whom I adore. “(BS 35)
“I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, who is the absolute substantive principle being the ultimate entity in the form of the support of all existence whose external potency embodies the thr eefold mundane qualities, viz., sattva, rajas and tamas and diffuses the Vedic knowledge regarding the mundane world.” (BS 41)
“The Supreme Lord is the controller of all other controllers, and He is the greatest of all the diverse planetary leaders. Everyone is under His control. All entities are delegated with particular power only by the Supreme Lord; they are not supreme themselves. He is also worshipable by all demigods and is the supreme director of all directors. Therefore, He is transcendental to all kinds of material leaders and controllers and is worshipable by all. There is no one greater than Him, and He is the supreme cause of all causes.”
“He does not possess bodily form like that of an ordinary living entity. There is no difference between His body and His soul. He is absolute. All His senses are transcendental. Any one of His senses can perform the action of any other sense. Therefore, no one is greater than Him or equal to Him. His potencies are multifarious, and thus His deeds are automatically performed as a natural sequence.” (Svetasvatara Upanisad 6.7-8)
Again in the svetasvatra Upanisad
“In the material world Brahma, the primeval living entity within the universe, is understood to be the supreme amongst the demigods, human beings and lower animals. But beyond Brahma there is the Transcendence who has no material form and is free from all material contaminations. Anyone who can know Him also becomes transcendental, but those who do not know Him suffer the miseries of the material world.”
“I know that Supreme Personality of Godhead who is transcendental to all material conceptions of darkness. Only he who knows Him can transcend the bonds of birth and death. There is no way for liberation other than this knowledge of that Supreme Person.
“There is no truth superior to that Supreme Person because He is the supermost. He is smaller than the smallest, and He is greater than the greatest. He is situated as a silent tree, and He illumines the transcendental sky, and as a tree spreads its roots, He spreads His extensive energies.” Svetasvatara Upanisad(3.8-9)
“I offer my respectful obeisances to Sri Krishna, whose form is eternal and full of knowledge and bliss, who is the rescuer from distress, who is understood by Vedanta, who is the supreme spiritual master, and who is the witness in everyone’s heart.”(Gopal Tapani Upanisad 1.1)
” One should meditate upon the Supreme Person as the one who knows everything, as He who is the oldest, who is the controller, who is smaller than the smallest, who is the maintainer of everything, who is beyond all material conception, who is inconceivable, and who is always a person. He is luminous like the sun and, being transcendental, is beyond this material nature. “(BG 8.9)
Visnu Purana(1.9.69):
“Whoever comes before You, be he a demigod, is created by You, O Supreme Personality of Godhead.”
” Although fixed in His abode, the Personality of Godhead is swifter than the mind and can overcome all others running. The powerful demigods cannot approach Him. Although in one place, He controls those who supply the air and rain. He surpasses all in excellence.” (Isopanisad 4)
“The Supreme Lord walks and does not walk. He is far away, but He is very near as well. He is within everything, and yet He is outside of everything.”(Isopanisad 5)
“Such a person must factually know the greatest of all, the Personality of Godhead, who is unembodied, omniscient, beyond reproach, without veins, pure and uncontaminated, the self-sufficient philosopher who has been fulfilling everyone’s desire since time immemorial. ”
(Isopanisad
Srila Prabhupada writes in His purport to the above verse-
Here is a description of the transcendental and eternal form of the Absolute Personality of Godhead. The Supreme Lord is not formless. He has His own transcendental form, which is not at all similar to the forms of the mundane world. The forms of the living entities in this world are embodied in material nature, and they work like any material machine. The anatomy of a material body must have a mechanical construction with veins and so forth, but the transcendental body of the Supreme Lord has nothing like veins. It is clearly stated here that He is un-embodied, which means that there is no difference between His body and His soul. Nor is He forced to accept a body according to the laws of nature, as we are. In materially conditioned life, the soul is different from the gross embodiment and subtle mind. For the Supreme Lord, however, there is never any such difference between Him and His body and mind. He is the Complete Whole, and His mind, body and He Himself are all one and the same.
These are the few verses from the Vedic literature that describes the Transcendental form of Person of God.
So we see that Al-quran tells that Allah is light and Vedic literature confirms this as well. Then we see that Al-Quran says Allah possesses light. Similarly Vedic scripture says:
“And I am the basis of the impersonal Brahman, which is the constitutional position of ultimate happiness, and which is immortal, imperishable and eternal. ”
(BG 14.27)
Here Lord Krishna says that the all pervading dazzling impersonal spiritual effulgence is nothing but glow of Transcendental Personality. So Allah or Krishna’s Transcendental Personality’s glow constitutes impersonal Brahman.
This is further verified in Brahma Samhita:
” I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, whose effulgence is the source of the nondifferentiated Brahman mentioned in the Upanisads, being differentiated from the infinity of glories of the mundane universe appears as the indivisible, infinite, limitless, truth.”(Text 40)
” O my Lord, sustainer of all that lives, Your real face is covered by Your dazzling effulgence. Kindly remove that covering and exhibit Yourself to Your pure devotee. ”
(Isopanisad 15)
In the prayers of Kunti in the Srimad-Bhagavatam (1.8.18) it is said that the Lord is covered by the curtain of yoga-maya and thus ordinary people cannot understand Him. Kunti prays: “O my Lord, You are the maintainer of the entire universe, and devotional service to You is the highest religious principle. Therefore, I pray that You will also maintain me. Your transcendental form is covered by the yoga-maya. The brahmajyoti is the covering of the internal potency. May You kindly remove this glowing effulgence that impedes my seeing Your sac-cid-ananda-vigraha, Your eternal form of bliss and knowledge.”
As Allah’s Nur is the light of all luminaries similarly it has been stated by
Vedic literature that Krishna’s effulgence is light of all lights as verified in the verses from upanisads and Gita stated above.
So now we can safely conclude that God is a Person, Supreme Person possesing transcendental body which is knowledge absolute, never subjected to decay, always youthful. This body is absolute as there is no difference between the mind, body and spirit. Everything in connection with Him is Absolute spirit.
Now lets consider Parmatma. Although Al-Quran states that this very same transcendental form is present in everyone’s heart as the Supersoul Vedic literature talks about this Supersoul as the plenary expansion of the Transcendental personality of Supreme which dwells in all living entities.
In the Narada-pancaratra this is confirmed in this way:
“By concentrating one’s attention on the transcendental form of Krsna, who is all-pervading and beyond time and space, one becomes absorbed in thinking of Krsna and then attains the happy state of transcendental association with Him.”
Krsna consciousness is the highest stage of trance in yoga practice. This very understanding that Krsna is present as Paramatma in everyone’s heart makes the yogi faultless. The Vedas confirm this inconceivable potency of the Lord as follows:
“Visnu is one, and yet He is certainly all-pervading. By His inconceivable potency, in spite of His one form, He is present everywhere. As the sun, He appears in many places at once.”
So although being one without a second the very same transcendental personality appears in the innumerable hearts as many just as one sun appears in many places at once. He is able to do this by dint of His inconcievable potency and since His personality is beyond space and time He can expand Himself into another form and yet remain the same person manifested differently in various forms:
Although Al-Quran covers information regarding God but Vedas goes in Detail explaining that very same personality of Go has expanded Himself into infinite number of forms-
“The one Supreme Personality of Godhead is eternally engaged in many, many transcendental forms in relationships with His unalloyed devotees.”
(Puruso-bodhini upanisad)
“The light of one candle being communicated to other candles, although it burns separately in them, is the same in its quality. I adore the primeval Lord Govinda who exhibits Himself equally in the same mobile manner in His various manifestations.”(Brahma Samhita text 46)
One must understand that Personality of Supreme who is known as Krishna, Allah…
is beyond space and time, uncontaminated, self-effulgent and absolute. When He exhibits Himself in innumerable forms then it is not that He has divided His one form into infinite pieces but each and every form is that same absolute truth Himself. They are all one and same. The example of vaidurya stone is given in this regards. This stone remains the same yet changes it’s color. Hence Personality of God remains the same yet manifests infinitely different appearnces. This It is not that one form is a seperate person than other; they are all one and the same Supreme Personality just differently manifested. For us due to our conditioned existence it is very difficult to understand that how can God who is one without a second remain same absolute while simultaneously exhibit infinte number of forms. The answer is that He has inconcievable transcendental energy through which He expands Himself[His person] into different forms yet remain the same. Note He has expanded Himself into innumerable forms and not divided Himself into innumerable forms. Therefore He is God Himself in any of His form. Logically thinking since Supreme is an unlimited Person therefore it is sensible to accept that He possesses infinite number of forms. There is no limit to Him in any respect. Just as He has inifinite number of names He possesses infinite forms. Supreme Lord Krishna states this as follows:
“Lord Krishna says: There are others, who are purified and cultured souls, who by understanding my different forms as myself, as one personality in various forms and features, worship me according to their spiritual understanding and convictions following the rules of worship as given in the Vedas.”
But originally the form of God is that which resembles Lord Krishna transcendental triple bending form. These forms of one and same Supreme Lord Krishna are identical with person of Lord Rama, Lord Vishnu. Not Lord Shiva or Lord Brahma. What is the state of Lord Brahma in comparison to Lord Krishna is spoken by Lord Brahma Himself:
www.bhagavadgita.org...
So now you must be convinced that Al-Quran when refers to Allah is only refering to the person Krishna Himself. Certainly there cannot be two different person with same description and paraphernalia.
Further more look at another amazing similarity—
“(We take our)Color from Allah. Who is better than Allah at coloring?”(2.138)
Sibgat the root meaning of this word is color. Allah possesses beautiful dark color.
Actually Allah being the source of everything it is no wonder that some color of this material world should resemble His.
Although His color is not material which I shall explain in a moment. From the above verse if Arabs analogously resembles the color of God then we can safely conclude that color of God is a beautiful dark complexion. But God has been described as full of dazzling effulgence and no dark color in this world is dazzling. This seems contradictory. Actually there is no contradiction if we realize that this dark color of Allah is spiritual but not material. Being a spiritual color it is transcendental to perception and mind and can afford to throw out flashing effulgence. Similarly Krishna is famous as syamsundara or one whose complexion is darkish but at the same time is full of most dazzling splendor. See this verse:
” I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, who is Syamasundara, Krishna Himself with inconceivable innumerable attributes, whom the pure devotees see in their heart of hearts with the eye of devotion tinged with the salve of love.” (Brahma Samhita 38)
Srila Bhaktisiddhanta saraswati writesin the purport to this verse-
The Syamasundara form of Krishna is His inconceivable simultaneous personal and impersonal self-contradictory form. True devotees see the form in their purified hearts under the influence of devotional trance. The form Syama is not the blue color visible in the mundane world but is the transcendental variegated color affording eternal bliss, and is not visible to the mortal eye. On a consideration of the trance of Vyasadeva as in the sloka, bhakti-yogena manasi etc., it will be clear that the form of Sri Krishna is the full Personality of Godhead and can only be visible in the heart of a true devotee, which is the only true seat in the state of trance under the influence of devotion. When Krishna manifested Himself in Vraja, both the devotees and non- devotees saw Him with this very eye; but only the devotees cherished Him, eternally present in Vraja, as the priceless jewel of their heart. Nowadays also the devotees see Him in Vraja in their hearts, saturated with devotion although they do not see Him with their eyes. The eye of devotion is nothing but the eye of the pure unalloyed spiritual self of the Jiva. The form of Krishna is visible to that eye in proportion to its purification by the practice of devotion. When the devotion of the neophyte reaches the stage of bhava-bhakti the pure eye of that devotee is tinged with the salve of love by the grace of Krishna, which enables him to see Krishna face to face. The phrase “in their hearts” means Krishna is visible in proportion as their hearts are purified by the practice of devotion. The sum and substance of this sloka is that the form of Krishna, who is Syamasundara, Natavara (Best Dancer), Muralidhara (Holder of the Flutes) and Tribhanga (Triple-bending), is not a mental concoction but is transcendental, and is visible with the eye of the soul of the devotee under trance.
Hence the Brahman just being the transcendental effulgence of spiritual body of Lord represents Absolute Truth partially. Parmatma being plenary expansion of the very spiritual absolute form of Lord is a partial representation of Supreme Personality situated in everyone’s heart. Highest conception therefore of Absolute truth is Supreme Person who contains the infinite formless magnitude in His form as His own spiritual energy and expands Himself as Superself in everyone. So it is the Personality of Godhead who makes Himself partially represented by all pervading effulgence being rays of His spiritual body and hence nondifferent from His very person just like Sun rays being emanation from sun are nondifferent from the sun planet itself. Then this same person makes Himself partially present in everyone’s heart as the supersoul. So it is the Bhagavan who is both origin of brahman and Parmatma who is to be worhsipped. One should not think here that Absolute truth is has equally divided itself in the form of Brahman,parmatma and bhagavan. But rather Absolute truth is only Bhagavan Himself. Parmatma on virtue of being partial representation of that Absolute truth Bhagavan is partial representation of Absolute truth and similarly the dazzling effulgence being a spiritual energy of Absolute truth is a partial representation of it only. Only Bhagavan who is Absolute Truth itself is the complete perfection and complete manifestation of Absolute Truth possessing superexcellently beautiful form. Since this form is unrivaled and incomparable and other than whom no truth exists is called Allah due to this reason. Because this very form of the Supreme Person is full in all opulences unto infinite degree it is called Krishna meaning the All-attractive one. Vedas further argue that anyname to belong to Supreme Lord must be indicated by the word Krishna otheriwse it doesn’t belongs to the absolute truth. The reason is that since the word krishna means all-attractive one and any name of God irrespective of the language, culture etc.. always attracts in one or the other way. The basic nature of each and every name of God is that it attracts one or in other word that it is indicated by krishna.
Bhagavan is thus the personal God aspired to and worshiped by the devotees of monotheistic religions like Judaism, Christianity, and Islam and Hinduism.
SO MY DEAR BROTHER MUHAMMAD I HUMBLY REQUEST AT YOUR LOTUS FEET THAT YOU AT LEAST START TO THINK OF THE SIMILARITY IN THE PERSON OF ALLAH AND KRISHNA AS DESCRIBED IN AL-QURAN AND VEDIC LITERATURE YOUR DOUBTS WILL AUTOMATICALLY MELT AWAY AND YOU WOULD KNOW THE CORRECT WAY INSHALLAH!!!!!
Towards the end I beg for mercy and forgiveness if I have knowingly or unknowingly hurt anyone’s sentiments. I being a servant of all servants of Krishna accept all religions that professes love unto Supreme as the only way for perfect liberation bonafide.
All glories to Sri Sri Guru and Gauranga
edit on 11-3-2011 by ShaktipatSeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hello,
This is the complete set of the Holy Qur'an along with an English Verse-by-Verse translation mp3. The Arabic is recited by Shaykh Mishaari Raashid. The English is read by Ibrahaim Walk using the Saheeh International Translation.
quranicaudio.com...
Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join