It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duncan O'Finioan - Psychic Warrior Proof?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
the xrays are on his website.
He will also be on Jessie Venturas show on tv jan 6th.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ochun

thats the " evidence " - the pics are too lo res to analyse and unverified

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

So who verified them - they have been verified, havent they? I know he has only had 6 years to get them verified.....

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yes i see you cant enlarge them on his new site. They have been posted on the web for years though. As far as being verified i have no idea. Like i said he does not bother with trying to prove things on forums anymore. No matter what you do there is nothing that proves anything to lots of people on forums and is a big waste of time with little results toward what he is trying to do.
I am not trying to speak for him and am only relating what is my personal opinions on the questions you are asking. Maybe he will answer some of the things you are asking about on Ventura's show next month. The 'proof' has never been a big question to me as i was there, not all the same places as he was but enough of what i have heard him say goes right along with what i experianced and saw with my own eyes. I know it would be nice if someone could just lay the whole story out on the line for everyone buts thats almost impossible to do. Most of us have many vivid memories of things that happened but it skips from here to there in a pattern that can take years to even put a timeline to.
There are a few victims that have been deprogrammed and have wrote their story in a book but i have strong feelings that a whole lot of what some of those have put out is just more disinfo. They may think they are being honest but i feel like they are just being used.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Like i said he does not bother with trying to prove things on forums anymore.

because he is a fraud.

thank you for explaining that

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Derek i did not explain it like that at all.Care to prove he is a hoax?
I notice that every thing you have posted on this site is debunking and calling people full of garbage,,snake oil, a hoax,bull****, and so on. Is this your profesion? Is the pay good?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Care to prove he is a hoax?

He refusal to be independently tested shows that he is a fraud. However some people here seem to believe every silly thing that comes along

why not ask him why he refuses to be properly tested! you claim to know him!

It is very funny actually. Someone makes a announcement "Look at me, I am Superman!"

Now there are 2 types of people.

Type 1. You must be Superman, as you say you are!

Type 2. Oh yeh, let us see you fly!

Superman walks away and hides, muttering to themselves.... Why dont they believe me like the type1 idiot.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So, the CIA has zombie super assassins who don't even know that they're zombie super assassins, and these guys have extra-normal powers that come from implants, and no one can imagine that enormous military defense contractors with deep Pentagon penetration could ever put together a plan for the 9/11 attacks, hand-pick the GOP political operatives to be bum-rushed into office to manage the marketing roll-out, pick out and lean on the necessary brass to keep the fighters on the ground, and make sure the planes did what they needed them to do after they got Blackwater's ex-KGB killers to rig the towers with RF-triggered demo packs to bring them down on live TV?

Seems like the same kind of stuff, only the 9/11 stuff made a trillion bucks for the perps so far. I don't know. Maybe my conspiracy theory stuff is too tame?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I have one thing to say about his lack of physically demonstrating his abilities.

For the vets, for example... Remember when you graduated from USMC basic, passed BUDS, Ranger indoc, whatever... and you came home. How many of your friends wanted a shot at you? How many people tried to arm wrestle you, or just wanted -some- form of proof that you were a badass? And what did you do? You probably didn't do anything and just laughed at them. You were a certified badass, but when asked, you more than likely just cold shouldered them or something

For all of you armchair assassins whove had friends return from such things, I bet you asked them to prove their abilities... and did they? Probably not.

Like I had one of my friends jump on me in a parking lot trying to wrestle me and #, and Im just laying there on the pavement not breaking a sweat while this kids using 110% of his strength to try and be the alpha male.... if I really wanted to grabass back the kid probably would have been hospitalized

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

oh im not duncan, and well i migh also be depicted in at least on movie based on actual events, dont know for sure yet.

i mentioned to him i had a few implants,,,,,,,,,,thing is mine are inhibitors.
not enhancements

[edit on 8-5-2010 by fortis]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

i was water boarded around 76,,,,,,,,,,,that picture of a movie scene is what happend in the early 90's,,,,,,,,,,,and part of a very large conspiracy.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
oh not a good picture.

but its kinda a chair, and you get acupunture neadles placed in specific areas,,,,,,for me it went to the bone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you may have seen the movie Woverine, well kinda like that but instead of metal it was electricity,,,,,,,,,i suppose it was to flip a switch,,,,,,,,,,,,or to just simply toruture me under the guise of gaining information,,,,,,,,,thing is someone knew they would not get any info,,,,,,,,and that is why they did it,,,,,,,,,,,,to cause my conditioning as a child to shut off part of my mind to safe guard certain scecrets.

ive writtne most of what i could under the durress ive been under.

not to sound bitter,,,,,im realy not bitter,,,,,,,i just want to know is DUncan one of my kind or a faker,,,,,,,,,,or worse, one of the ones that did that to me.

just asking.

not accusing, and wel if Duncan is on the up and up he can call Up Jesse Ventura,,,,,,,,im sure he will # a brick if we speak,,,,,,,,thing is i look a bit like the younger years of the founder of delta.:

something to consider,,,,,,,harsh words and anger can be healed easly,,,,,,,but neglect, torture, abandonment, treason to humanity, rape, murder, etc cannot be corrected, the vibe was sent and only amends can heal the soul illness, not for me but for those that did what they did.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
So, the CIA has zombie super assassins who don't even know that they're zombie super assassins, and these guys have extra-normal powers that come from implants, and no one can imagine that enormous military defense contractors with deep Pentagon penetration could ever put together a plan for the 9/11 attacks, hand-pick the GOP political operatives to be bum-rushed into office to manage the marketing roll-out, pick out and lean on the necessary brass to keep the fighters on the ground, and make sure the planes did what they needed them to do after they got Blackwater's ex-KGB killers to rig the towers with RF-triggered demo packs to bring them down on live TV?

Seems like the same kind of stuff, only the 9/11 stuff made a trillion bucks for the perps so far. I don't know. Maybe my conspiracy theory stuff is too tame?

ya my job was to find them and deactivate them.

but something went way wrong around 93 or so,,,,,well its been all wrong but nose dives im good at pulling the stick,,,,,nor pun intended

then again later on due to others running amoke with out any predator,,,,,ya,,,,,,,,the gov or some in the gov trained a few or whatever kinda like duncan,,,,,,,,the differnce was to find those like that and deactivate them and such,,,,,,,it is illegal and imoral and well those types do some #ed up stuff in everyday life after a period of time,,,,,,ive scene the results,,,,,,,,,,.

long story.

and im still regaining my faculty's and maybe some more memories,,,,,,,,thing is it encompasses a few things,,,,,,,,but then i suppose it would.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

He will also be on Jessie Venturas show on tv jan 6th.

ya and he almost puked when Jesse leaned in and asked him if he should fear him.

and then why is it i was met with disdain and a kinda snub by duncan.

does Dunc have one of these

while your looking at that consider this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,those are recent,,,,,,,,withing a year.

oh and two car accident within a year.

my question is are my ribs broken???????????????

looks like that cement to fuse bone was used,,,,,,,i wonder when that was done,,,,,,,,,,reason i ask is i had to defend myself a few times after each of hte accidents.

so ya,,,,,,,,,i know the story well because i realy lived it.

then put Dan Buricsh's on top of it.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
oh sorry those last ones were kinda zoomed here is a clearer one.

no photo shop.

and its not a be be

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amenti
I just interviewed Robert Duncan O’finioan for the third time. and I have seen the x-rays of the chip in his hand at least. His story has now been confirmed to some extent by the release of the “family jewels” CIA documents a few weeks back. He is very serious about this stuff. He has said he will give permission to show the x rays and such soon. He goes into more detail in the interview. It is truly his card to play. But keep in mind, if he is genuine, which I sincerely believe he is, Then he is risking a lot to prevent this happening to other children, remember they have to torture the kids extensively to get them to dissociate (split) in order to program them, this fact has very much whitewashed in the recent bourne Supremacy movie, it tried to make it look like soldiers chose to do this when in fact they take unwilling children and torture them to produce these results.
If he is telling the truth he is a hero and we should help him.
if he isnt, he is at least one hell of a good actor.

Here is a link to the recent interview
nowheretorun.podomatic.com...

here is a link to his updated website
www.wintersteel.com...

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Amenti]

do they look like BEe BEE's, or what i posted,,,,,,,,and well in the hand could be a simple tracking device.

nevr know.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I spent several weeks emailing Mr. O'Finioan.

I felt that he is legitimate. Imagine if something like this happened to you. How well do you think you would function in the world and take a minute to ponder the damage that has been done, if in fact what he says is true.

It has taken bravery on his part to attempt to tell the world what he experienced. Although the things he has shared seem to be farfetched then I suspect many of you live in a mental box.

If he is lying, then what harm has it done to you? If he is telling the truth then we should be more considerate of him.

It has done me imesurable harms as well as others if he and other's are lying and going as far as fabricating evidence or stealing it from someone such as myself.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by RiotComing

I talked to Duncan on the phone.He called me after I had e-mailed him with some questions & problems I needed answers to.This man did not know me at all but talked to me for over an hour. He very correctly answered my questions & confirmed things I had been told by others. Sadly, I don't hear from him anymore but he was a great help to me. CB.

there was a group of 1,860 that were/are involved in keeping me messed up for some very evil reasons.

i spoke with Duncan, and was snubbed when i did not sucomb to his convesational hypnotism,,,,,,,see i can choose to go along or not without those trained in it knowing

i go back to 76, ya in SF CA to boot,,,,,,,,,,,,,Scotish rite clinic visits next door to there temple that i went to for my hypnotheripy for memorie represion stuff,,,,,,,,,,,im not like duncan,,,,,,,,,im what he claims to be but a bit more.
the reason why is those hypnotheripy sessions were to repress the dreams of being Rama in a pas incarnation

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

So who verified them - they have been verified, havent they? I know he has only had 6 years to get them verified.....

not to make a stink, then why is his thread not in the Gray thread area, as mine was put in, just curriose, is it better PR.

seems like it took me a few minutes, hold it up to the light and walla.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02
Well...

So far Duncan isn't answering many questions. A number of links have been found to promote his webpage (which in turn promotes his story and book - with a Paypal link on the left side)....

However the claims of the "hard wired arm" and the cranial implant still remain. He has not answered about verifying...except that it's being done and proof will be provided...

Not sure who's doing the verifying - but unfortunately one of his promoters appears to be the Serpo con-man Bill Ryan. Which doesn't speak too highly of the truth of his claims...

More later,
-Ry

Nothing bugs me more than throw away lines denigrating people when the writer provides absolutely NO EVIDENCE to support their offhand vilification of that person, in this case the person in question is Bill Ryan.
I find Mr Ryan extremely credible, I have bothered to cross reference his statements and so far he rings true.
Of course he can't be held responsible for the veracity of people he has interviewed but that's another story, or is it?
On the other hand this could be a case of Cassidyitis, who knows?
Cassidy in the same way cannot be held responsible for any BS that slips through during her interviews.
If you wish to question the truthfulness of anyone please supply EVIDENCE this applies to anyone, including Bill and Kerry. Guilt shouldn't be decided by the company people keep, especially in this game, we have enough problems without slinging mud internally to add to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join