It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duncan O'Finioan - Psychic Warrior Proof?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You make an excellent point about some schizophrenics' inability to sit still or speak coherently or responsively- if they are unmedicated. But even assuming no schizophrenia, there can be little doubt about the man's galloping narcissism.

I'm quite familiar with On Killing, and found it disjointed, confused and disappointing. Regardless I would not have thought it had much to say about this particular question.

Perhaps more than anything it is O'Finioan's avoidance of demonstrating any of his supposed mental or physical attributes which tells the tale. The least difficult and dangerous way: a simple X-ray of his "hardwired" right arm. But that will never happen, will it?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I just interviewed Robert Duncan O’finioan for the third time. and I have seen the x-rays of the chip in his hand at least. His story has now been confirmed to some extent by the release of the “family jewels” CIA documents a few weeks back. He is very serious about this stuff. He has said he will give permission to show the x rays and such soon. He goes into more detail in the interview. It is truly his card to play. But keep in mind, if he is genuine, which I sincerely believe he is, Then he is risking a lot to prevent this happening to other children, remember they have to torture the kids extensively to get them to dissociate (split) in order to program them, this fact has very much whitewashed in the recent bourne Supremacy movie, it tried to make it look like soldiers chose to do this when in fact they take unwilling children and torture them to produce these results.
If he is telling the truth he is a hero and we should help him.
if he isnt, he is at least one hell of a good actor.

Here is a link to the recent interview
nowheretorun.podomatic.com...

here is a link to his updated website
www.wintersteel.com...

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Amenti]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amenti
I just interviewed Robert Duncan O’finioan for the third time. and I have seen the x-rays of the chip in his hand at least. His story has now been confirmed to some extent by the release of the “family jewels” CIA documents a few weeks back. He is very serious about this stuff. He has said he will give permission to show the x rays and such soon. He goes into more detail in the interview. It is truly his card to play. But keep in mind, if he is genuine, which I sincerely believe he is, Then he is risking a lot to prevent this happening to other children, remember they have to torture the kids extensively to get them to dissociate (split) in order to program them, this fact has very much whitewashed in the recent bourne Supremacy movie, it tried to make it look like soldiers chose to do this when in fact they take unwilling children and torture them to produce these results.
If he is telling the truth he is a hero and we should help him.
if he isnt, he is at least one hell of a good actor.

Here is a link to the recent interview
nowheretorun.podomatic.com...

here is a link to his updated website
www.wintersteel.com...

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Amenti]

The "Family Jewels" link that you provided just takes me to the CIA Electronic reading room...I did a search there for "family jewels" and nothing came up...Could you provide a new link?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaliGuy
The "Family Jewels" link that you provided just takes me to the CIA Electronic reading room...I did a search there for "family jewels" and nothing came up...Could you provide a new link?

yeah I couldn't get it to link a certain page, the reading room refers to the "family jewels" on one of the links, you will have click that to open the java thing and search, If you find a direct link, please post it.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
here it is.

Robert Lusetich, Los Angeles correspondent
28jun07

EASILY lost, on page 425, in the mass of the CIA's notorious "Family Jewels" files is a short paragraph outlining "potentially embarrassing Agency activities".

"Experiments in influencing human behaviour through the administration of mind- or personality-altering drugs to unwitting subjects."
Of all the heinous acts committed by the CIA in the name of national security, these experiments, done on the agency's behalf by prominent psychiatrists on innocent victims - including children as young as four - may be the darkest.
"We have no answer to the moral issue," former director Richard Helms infamously said when asked about the nature of the projects.
The release of the Family Jewels documents revealed the CIA handsomely funded these real-life Dr Strangeloves and engaged pharmaceutical companies to help its experiments.
The agency appealed to Big Pharma to pass on any drugs that could not be marketed because of "unfavourable side effects" to be tested on mice and monkeys. Any drugs that passed muster would then be used, according to an internal memo, on volunteer US soldiers.
The Family Jewels files do not provide further detail into the numerous mind-control programs, such as MKULTRA, covertly propped up by the agency. In 1953, MKULTRA was given 6per cent of the total CIA budget without any oversight.
Only the tip of a large iceberg had been previously released by the CIA under Freedom of Information Act provisions.
Yesterday's acknowledgments will comfort those who have long campaigned for truth and restitution.
The nature of the experiments, gathered from government documents and testimony in numerous lawsuits brought against the CIA, is shocking, from testing '___' on children to implanting electrodes in victims' brains to deliberately poisoning people with uranium.
"The CIA bought my services from my grandfather in 1952 starting at the tender age of four," wrote Carol Rutz of her experiences.
"Over the next 12 years, I was tested, trained, and used in various ways. Electroshock, drugs, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, and other types of trauma were used to make me complain and split my personality (to create multiple personalities for specific tasks). Each alter or personality was created to respond to a post-hypnotic trigger, then perform an act and (I would) not remember it later.
"This Manchurian Candidate program was just one of the operational uses of the mind-control scenario by the CIA.
"Your hard-earned tax dollars supported this."
The US began these experiments after World War II when it made a grab for hundreds of Nazi scientists and doctors who had been researching mind control in concentration camps, fearing they would fall into Soviet hands.
US military intelligence leaders were paranoid that they were falling behind the communist bloc in the brainwashing race.
The programs, though carefully hidden, continued into the 1970s - when Helms ordered much of the documentation to be destroyed.
Some conspiratorial theorists believe the CIA completed its goal, initially outlined in the early 1950s, of altering a personality and having someone "perform an action contrary to an individual's basic moral principles".
The attorney for Sirhan Sirhan, Lawrence Teeter, has said his client was programmed to assassinate Robert Kennedy in 1968.
Theodore Kaczynski, the Unabomber, volunteered to take part in CIA mind-control experiments when he was a student at Harvard University in the late 50s.
www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just wonderning why people stoped yaking when the cia family jewls got posted?
And
Anyone ever go meet this bloke?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
any new developments?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rdube02

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I see some ignorant comments here - debunking attempts , as I expected to. Anyone reading this stuff should be aware that it's to be expected that people trying to cover up this information will go online and make accusations. Anyone looking into this stuff should take that obvious fact into consideration before deciding on the validity of Mr. O'Finioan's position.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I spent several weeks emailing Mr. O'Finioan.

I felt that he is legitimate. Imagine if something like this happened to you. How well do you think you would function in the world and take a minute to ponder the damage that has been done, if in fact what he says is true.

It has taken bravery on his part to attempt to tell the world what he experienced. Although the things he has shared seem to be farfetched then I suspect many of you live in a mental box.

If he is lying, then what harm has it done to you? If he is telling the truth then we should be more considerate of him.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This fellow is telling the truth folks.

Oh man was I lucky, I never had to go thru that!
They just loved my esp and kinetic energy.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Skydancer]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

I talked to Duncan on the phone.He called me after I had e-mailed him with some questions & problems I needed answers to.This man did not know me at all but talked to me for over an hour. He very correctly answered my questions & confirmed things I had been told by others. Sadly, I don't hear from him anymore but he was a great help to me. CB.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think i may have gone through the same program?

If our uniforms were the same, it was definately the same thing.
Red Cape
Red Underpants
Blue Lycra/Spandex body suit....

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i know i may seem late for some, but i was programed to either be right on time or to find the exactly wrong time to do something.

I spoke with duncan around 2006 i believe, our conversations ended after he asked if he looked familar,,,,,,he must have thought i was a supporter of his story then after he found that i was not sugestible or part of his story he basicly said i wasnt ready to come out of my programing and was to afraid,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to the best of my recolection.

So here is goes a bit of my two sense as well as a bit of my experience and why some includeing the programed ones have a tinge of jeolousey towards myself, as well as fear coupled with subprograming to keep me under mine if i start to come out of it,,,,,,im a bit interesting on a prototype kinda way.

When i heard his interveiw i was jumping for joy, i listend itnently at the similaretys to the expereinces and such in Duncans story and mine(diffence is my ops were in the news, as well as i had info not realeased about those ops 10-20 years before publicly known about how it was dealt with),,,,,,,,i heard allot of very close similaritys and to those on the perifery of such programs he may appear as a victim of such programs.

When he asked if he looked familar i said yes, he kinda looks like an older less hansome version of myself, a bit bigger by maybe 75+ pounds,,,,,,but as far as looking familar to someone ive met i would say that Dave Corso looks more familar.

The fear he heard in my voice when i spoke with him was this,,,,,,,,,my fear that he may be a plant/impostror/patsy,,,,,,,,,there are some that were programed to beleive they were one of us to be used as diversions if one of the real ones became aware.
There is also a suspicion that some programers have taken on the guise of being a victim as well as programers going out and finding someone to groom and put in the place of the real one and keep the real one in the back room still being used for ops and such, while the impostor makes books and gets famouse as well as recieves the help intended for someone that neads it as well as any reparations made.

This is what happens to allot, they do the work and someone has to take the credit right or questions would be asked,,,,,along with tha credit probley also comes paychecks and medals as well as carrears sitting behind a desk or in some public serivice.

Look at the prior profesion of a few of the heads of health and human services.

As for implants and super arms,,,,,,,,,i might have a few,,,,,,,,,,that and the type of animal i had to punch as a boy of 13 to stop that the adults had to use bats and 2by4 to stop,,,,,,,so implants i dont know maybe, genetic breading and manipulation definatly.

AS far as what i am, at the age of around 6 in two well known places for such things to occur(one even being a medical facility attached to a temple with a sign in front and everything),,,,,,,,,,,,anways i was asked if i wanted to be a super soldier like the othe boys and help mankind, my answer was yes, then i was told i would be like them but differnt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that mayb ebe why i even scare real ones at times, some came out of there programing and knew what they were askded to do to me in the past to keep me under the programing and they also knew more about my abilitys that i,,,,they realy dont like me being confident, must have something to do with accesssing those alters abilitys,,,,,,,,,the one li like the most is when i go from talking like a country bumkin to some high priced lawer, but the one that scares people it the counter intellgence ones as well as the operator,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its weird in one hand i feal like a millitary whore and in the other like wow im kinda a jack of all tradecraft,,,,,,,,,,,,and this is why those that dont know about these programs get me confused as being a pro or some other such individual.

i can tell im going to have to start another post, but basilcly im a type of fail safe as well as what duncan is as well as?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
i want to make clear that i am not attempting to debunk Duncan, i am only trying to do what i can for not only myself but other victims,,,,,,as i stated in the last post im also a type of fail safe,,,,,,just as some were given programing to inhibit others from breaking it there was at least one given a sub or base program to de-program others when i come in contact with,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there is a memeorie of a horrible op, this op was realy two or three ops rolled into one as well as a known ambush we had to deal with, basicly we had to go throught the ambush set it off and take the blow to make sure the more important ops were not found out about.

anyways a sub-op of it was to identifie specs and such that may have bin programed with certain programing that is outlawed for very good reasons,,,,,,,,,,even if not programed to the level i was or duncan, when these others programed to be without fear got all wacky and went home some were being very abuseive to there familys and communitys,,,,,,,they had fealings of being omnipotent,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,some involved wanted to jsut ignore it and take the potential losses,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in other words send them into an unwinnable fire fight the send them home, the ones that survive and let nature take it course,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now you know why sometimes the influx of men killing there family coming home fromtour even today,,,,,,,,,,,,in otherwords there are layers of some of this type of programing and some are stillusing someof it that can cause good men to loose all controle and there familys and communitys suffer as wlell as a good man dying a dishonorable death that would have bin prevented if that crapy fearless programing allowed them to process there fear instead of it just popingout when at home and safe.

That is why i live alone and have very few people i spend any amount of time with,,,,,,,,,,,those that know me a bit understand as i understand there fear of me,,,,,,,,,,i gues i would be scarry to be around someone that can do certain things,,,,,,,,but also like i said my programing was diffenrt,,,,,,,,,and actualy i should be feared less than even your average nice calm compasionate person,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i have actualy passed out when i have gotten so angry as to become violent,,,,,,,,,,,,,yet if not in anger and it is an imediate thing to protect someone then i can cut loose and this is why some fear me so much is they cant figure it out,,,,,,,,,,,theyve seen me so angry with murder in my eyes at what has bin done and not harm a fly,,,,,,,,,,,,heck i even caught them seeing if i sensed the energy of a child, which calms me down imediatly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so my programing is very differnt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is also why some only feel safe around me if im angry because they know that i am less likely to go off if im angry,,,,,,,,,,,crazy huh, but then they realy dont know me, the diffence between being in warrior mode and just plain being happy,,,,,,,,,,,,,for me my programing was used to protect which goes along withmy personality,,,,,,,so when it comes out i know in my heart that my target has gone beyond being just a meen person and they are plain evil and murderouse.

im sure youve seen the movie Hunted with tommy lee jones, as well as borne identity, and conspiracy with val kilmer,,,,,,,,,,,i get kinda like those guys,,,,,,,,includeing the ptsd portrayed in conspiracy or a likeness of such an issue,,i have a very hard time protecting myself, all i can do is get out of the way and let them hurt themselves,,,,,,,,,,,but the momenet an inocent is harmed or in there crosshairs something switches and before you can blink i usualy have the situation delt with and if its just a normal everyday thing the abuser or such is in a position and i am inches from killing them,,,,,,,,,,,,then i calm them down and let them know how close they came and its settled,,,,,,,,,,,,and always in public i have never hurt even very violent men, always have just bin able.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Cranial implants? Seriously? This fiction has been done before... If any of this was true, the technology would be put to use in the regular forces effective immediately, seeing as how it would increase the optimum efficiency of every foot soldier by at least over 60%. Faster reaction times and increased kinaesthesis would mean soldiers would be highly reactive to their environments and be sensitive to the slightest of changes and thus be more than ready for anything and everything. Super strength? Get real. These are soldiers, not laborers. The only thing more strength would be good for is assigning a unit member as the designated donkey to carry all the #.

I have to admit, this would make for an enjoyable movie.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
www.earthpulse.com...

there is a good link about Professor Kipke and his and others work on neural implants and how they work, or should i say the old tech, might even be older than what myself or veitnam era have, but then there are differnt types.

Some of them were desinged to stimulate spinal activity and such to make the lame walk again basily or blind see etc, and for some of the DR this was there intention, but they also knew that the only way to get funded was through the military and Darpa.

There are also spinal implants that can control metabolism, digestion, adrenalin, you name it there is a place on the spine that effects it, and you can either stimulate it or shut it down,,,,,....My films, such as x-rays and mris ultrasounds and such have a few interesting things in them, on the lowere part of my spine where it has to do with metabolism, adrenalin, digestion there are little kinda square staple looking things, then up near the skull a what looks like a sterio taxic device, or wire in my neck, it think that one is the motor funtion or adrenal, then i think somethig to do with memory, go figure.

Those hearings in the 70's werent about shutting the Mk-ultra programs down it was about going operational and doing the research cleanup in the open a bit to look like a shut down,,,,,,,kinda like when a submarine sends a bunch of crap up in the torpedo tube to make the enemy think they blew up.

Hence the reason why im a bit diffenrt, you see there is always a counter balance, a defence or counter to every weapon known, and if there isnt then one is found or made soon.

dont let the fake ones take the place of the real ones because then its all bad.

Duncan metioned about the heritage of celtic and native american being and important part, well he is partialy correct, and there are many layers of reasons for many of these things and why the were done or allowed ot happened and how many have continualy reshaped what they could for the better.

part of the bloodline connetion runs deaper than you think ,,,it is the bloodlines that have bin vicimized the most as being put though mk type programs, especialy since what some call secrets of the grail were found, ya secrets on how to control a grail bloodline, which always backfires, the only reason why that knowlege existed was incase one went bad and then the others had a way to fight back to put it simply.

So that is ow my type enterd into it and why i am a bit of a problem for them that they are willing to destroy there own golden goose to keep me hidden in plain sight and data mined, as well as my gifts manipulated,,,,,my story is a bit hard ot take, even for me but then i look back and just say to myself yep thats real, no memory loss there and even witnesses in a way , yet most have bin part of my unwanted-hidding and other such purposeful durres as well as them trying to cause me to commit suicide, as that is oneo f the only ways they can hurt me, is my me hurting me, or a few other emotional ways. But then Duncan did talk about the Pcycic ones, imagine what that could meen after all he did also mention his group used certain powers, now what if i was just that in one body, But then fire starter was just a movie and im not 2nd or 3rd generation of just this crap, then there is the other historical stuff in my framily that makes me a bit of a political problem for what they have done, imagine if they did it to the wrong bloodline, one that they fear as well as talk of alligiance to and kinship with documents in vatican archives as well as several other archives and historical sources, But then what family could this be, which one would produce a General/one man unit type of what Duncan was, what type of pcycic would that be, maybe one that found Excalibur in its true form,sangrail,sword,suffering, . and im not writting my whole story all over again on a forum,just stirring the pot and maybe find help for my sitch.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
duncan is full of bs, just wants money

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join