It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duncan O'Finioan - Psychic Warrior Proof?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandrat
just give him a call 775-xxx-xxxx

PRFree.com Free Press Release Distribution and Writing ServiceRobert Duncan O'Finioan: True Life Story Events Within Black Op Secret Projects ... Robert Duncan O'Finioan, martial artist and author of 'Innocence Turned ...
www.prfree.com/index.php?cur=index&action=preview&id=55489 - 11k -

got it all right here

The thing is, I don't find that number in that, or at the Malaysia Sun link. Only his Agent's number (Judy Bell) is listed.

How did you find it? Do you know him personally?

Through a quick search of the number; I did find these somewhat interesting ( one, and two ). It seems that he was actively seeking to find someone who would help him make a film regarding his information.

[edit on 1/8/07 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Malaysia Sun
Online newspaper for Malaysia, presents breaking local news, the top stories, ... ph#775-513-3254. Robert Duncan O'Finioan. Nevada, USA ...www.malaysiasun.com/p.x/ct/16/id/789

Right there...yahoo search. I searched, I found, I called.

the sandrat

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Malaysia Sun
Online newspaper for Malaysia, presents breaking local news, the top stories, ... ph#775-xxx-xxxx. Robert Duncan O'Finioan. Nevada, USA ...www.malaysiasun.com/p.x/ct/16/id/789

Right there...yahoo search. I searched, I found, I called.

the sandrat

Alright, thanks for the info. Unfortunately that Malaysia Sun address redirects me here, so I couldn't verify the article/info you saw.

It's nothing personal, I just don't like calling "random" numbers that I cannot independantly verify. Especially if/when they're given to me by someone other than the number's actual "owner"/account holder. I just feel a bit "intrusive" doing so.

Again, thanks for the info.

Edit: Ahhh, I see. Through Yahoo I was able to find the cached page. It appears that the number was on the "Malaysia Sun Public Forum". I was mistakenly looking for an article featuring his experiences and contact info. I didn't consider the possibility that it was in a forum response.

Thanks again.

[edit on 1/8/07 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Actually, in the interview, Duncan mentioned that he is under a lot of danger stepping forward...and providing the evidence can be very dangerous to himself and to others.

So...if that's the case, is it very smart just putting your personal phone number out there where anyone (especially those spooky feds) could call you up willy nilly?

Dunc...er...I mean Sandy - did you happen to ask him when he plans to share the x-rays and/or scans of his head and arm and who he plans to share them with?

-Ry

[edit on 8-1-2007 by rdube02]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02
So...if that's the case, is it very smart just putting your personal phone number out there where anyone (especially those spooky feds) could call you up willy nilly?

Oh..nevermind...it appears to be a cellphone number based in Pahrump, Nevada. I guess cellphone numbers aren't so dangerous to give out. rofl...

-Ry

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The other thread Mars Records, gives some credibility to this story. In fact they have had other people who have been contacting them. I have also contacted the Relfe's.

This is not just random anymore. The evidence is starting to become too much and involve too many people, to just brush it off as being a hoax.

If my information is correct.....I have given some of it on ATS. Based on the reactions of other posters, I have decided to keep it to myself for now. The information was for me personally, not for the world. The world as well as myself have had a hard time with the realization this information. I have been told by God that "When it is time for the world to know, the warnings will be unmistakeable. The people of the world will not be able to reject these warnings."

I will stress the need for preyer, repentance of sins, trusting in the name of God and Jesus and the newest revelation of preparing for spiritual warefare by puting on the full Armour of God. (This was something that I did for several years, but stopped for the past 8 years and have taken it up again as a daily necessary routine.) I won't give you the preyers, because they can be found in the Mars Records, as well as in the Bible.

I will say that my preyers have been answered as recently as Jan 6, 2007.

I have suffered a heart attack and a stroke. Doctors are at a loss as to the cause of either, because I didn't have any of the normal reasons why people have these things. In fact, they can't figure out why. This fact has been bothering me since the stroke, July 14, 2005.

God has told me that He had shielded me from these attacks. (I didn't know what He meant at the time, but now I know.)

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Oh..nevermind...it appears to be a cellphone number based in Pahrump, Nevada. I guess cellphone numbers aren't so dangerous to give out. rofl...

-Ry

Seems YOU have something personal with O'Finioan. I sugest you keep it with him.
You want answers from him so damn bad, go get them.
For the last time, mu name is Sandy, not Duncan. I am not the guy your so pissed at.
Now bugger off.

the sandrat

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I am not the guy your so pissed at.
Now bugger off.

the sandrat

LOL....who said I was pissed? I couldn't be happier. How's that AOL proxy you and Duncan like to use so much working out for ya?

I'm just twiddling my fingers waiting for Mr. Knapp or someone to say that Duncan has finally turned up some evidence so that I can finally assist in promoting his story (once it's proven true).

As it stands now, nothing has been proven true - so what on earth would there be to be pissed about? This is just an interesting and fascinating story that I personally am hoping is true. Who's angry? What on earth is your problem? Or is this one of those things the psychologists call "projection" maybe?

-Ry

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
rdube02...I have one statment, and two questions.
First the statment.
You sir, are a rude sob. and I want nothing more to do with you.
Now, first question. Why is this thing with O'Finioan so personal with you, and why don't you just give the chap a ring and settel it?
Second question.
What will you and the rest of your internet flunkyies do, if, or when, O'Finioan showes proof of his story?

Answers my questions sir. Then never speak to me again, for I have no time nor do I have the stomach for for crap like you.
Thank you sir.

sandrat

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Ok, if they used brainwashing on this guy, could they not at least have done it correctly as in making sure he would not spill his guts later?

I don't know if you ever seen a man lie before but in my proffession I meet quite alot of liars and such and they have the same flickering, unfocused eye-section like this guy O'Finioan...

If he is a super-duper killer-soldier how does he cope with everyday life so easily? Would he not be a wreck by now? I mean all the torture and war and everything... (just an idea).

If he got all these powers why won't he show it off? That would make me believe it.

If the military breeded these kind of super-humans with methods that are against all laws, domestic and international would they not just put a bullet in his head when they are done with him? Sounds a bit odd that they trained him (for what I believe would be a cost of millions of dollars) and just dropped him off afterwards.

Sorry guys, but it seems that the whole deal reeks like a dead skunk.
This thread already stole way too much of my precious time...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well, none can deny that this story is full of holes but that goes for many things around here. I don´t doubt that a lot of the stuff this guy claims actually could happen or is happening but that does not equal his own story beeing true.

If a gist of what he says is true then this story as well as practical issues regarding the procedure of selection/training/missions/debriefing etc. needs to be seen separately from how we usually think about things. All bets are off. Everything we usually see as the logical way of doing things might not apply in this "real world" scenario.

I just don´t know but he sure sticks his head out by beeing so specific and so forth makes himself vulnerable for investigation. The martial art part should prove to be a good place to start digging for verification.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Why is this thing with O'Finioan so personal with you, and why don't you just give the chap a ring and settel it?

That's easy - it isn't personal at all. As I said before, I've got nothing against the guy. A claim has been made, and it's my "hobby" of sorts to verify or refute such claims. I'm just disappointed that Duncan takes such verification so personally.

Give him a ring? He's received my questions already. Should I call and say "Hey Duncan...did you get those questions?" lol

Is he willing to fax the x-rays and scans over if I call him on the phone or something? I'd be more than happy to if that's the case - I've called a number of people who have made similar claims, even paid for a call to the Netherlands to talk to a woman who claimed to be an ex-MKUltra child subject. So no qualms about calling him up - but there needs to be a point other than just chatting it up? Does he have something additional to provide over the phone?

Second question.
What will you and the rest of your internet flunkyies do, if, or when, O'Finioan showes proof of his story?

Awesome Question! I would write up an article, laying out all of the evidence that supports his story - then I would publish the article on our website, I would also write up a detailed post for ATS on the subject - again laying out all of the evidence that has been provided in detail, and finally I would try to distribute the story to as many media outlets as possible - to do my best in assisting to distribute a story that I'd be convinced is true (assuming he's shown the proof by this point).

That's what I would do. Thanks for asking.

-Ry

[edit on 9-1-2007 by rdube02]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I watched the entire video and I'll say this - whether he's correct or not, I don't think he's lying. That is, I'm convinced he believes the story to be an accurate representation of what happened to him.

And I know that means absolutely nothing to anyone else.

He's apparently linked to Barbara Hartwell. At least she aknowledges knowing him to be a "...CIA black ops survivor". What's the overall view on her credibility?

Did a search on Barbara Hartwell on ATS and there's a pretty interesting thread.

[Edit to fix link]

[edit on 1/9/2007 by yeahright]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Read the Barbara thread... Too much Soap Opera and drama... Kiddies playing at trying to be grown ups. Real or not? Who knows, and they are, apparently, a tempest in a teapot. At this time, other than "Yes you are ...", "Know I'm not ...", "Your Momma wears combat boots"... "I'm gonna kill you" ... "No! I'm gonna kill you" ... and like that, there isn't much there that is really worthy of an investigation, in my lowly opinion. Cold as it sounds, perhaps they ought to all, really, have a go at each other, clean out some of the gene pool, and let folks, skeptics, and believers, alike, get on with whats gettin' on.

Sandrat ... I kind of agree with you, but there's way too much drama involved (as usual), and not enough open/public knowledge, or acknowledgment, or evidence other than "he said" ... "she said".

The real problem with the venue that O'Finioan is involving himself in is that, far too often, people like him come out of the woodwork with extraordinary claims, fears of the government taking their lives, etc. Problem there is that they then tend to either disappear back into the woodwork (become an non-event) or go on to make a lot of money of folks by carrying their extraordinary claims to the extreme, writing books, making grade b movies that are sold on websites for outrageous amounts of change, etc.

I think that if, just once, someone, like Duncan, came forward with the extraordinary claims and provided proof, not extraordinary proof, mind you, but proof, then it might set better with skeptics like yours truly.

Insofar as his martial arts claims, I am continuing to check with my many, and varied contacts in the martial arts world. Nothing yet ... Someone would have surely heard of him, were he as well rounded and adept at so "many" arts as he claims. But, on the other hand, there are a good many charlatans, cheaters, and flat out liars out there, claiming high ranking degrees, and such, and even with evidence to that extent, lots of people still go to see them, plunk down hard earned cash and try to learn to ride the tiger. So ... Who really knows?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Another strike against the likelihood that we'll be seeing any verification of any "evidence" any time soon in this story. Actually - this is a major strike against Duncan's credibility overall.

The following email was from George Knapp to Sarfatti, and forwarded to Sarfatti's mailing list:

----

On Jan 12, 2007, at 11:02 AM, George Knapp wrote:

Jack,
stah
Feel free to share this with whomever.

Remember our collective discussion about Duncan O'Finioan, the "ultimate warrior" with the hard-wired arm and the chip in his head? Bill Ryan put me in touch with him after I offered to help in verifying some of Duncan's claims. Since that discussion in early December, I've sent three emails to Duncan, asking if he would be willing to submit to medical tests to prove parts of his story. He responded once but did not acknowledge anything I asked him.

Now, as you will see below, he is represented by a marketing team and will not be available for any further interviews until such time as they release some sort of promotional campaign on his behalf. I'd like to say that I am surprised by this development, but I'm not, and I doubt that anyone else on your mailing list will be surprised either.

When Duncan agrees to submit to the kinds of non-invasive tests we discussed weeks ago, I am willing to take up this topic again. Until that day---which I suspect will coincide with the freezing over of hell - I'm not going to put one more iota of mental energy into this completely unsubstantiated story. It is now relegated to the same circular file where I keep my Dan Burisch material.

Regards,

GK

---

Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 10:29 AM
To: George Knapp
Subject: RE: looking for me?

Hello Mr. Knapp,

I am Duncan's manager and producer. We value your interest but at this time we have halted all further interviews as we prepare the script and development of the feature on Duncan's experiences. As soon as we have a marketing and promotion plan firmed up we will be contacting the media. I'm sure you understand the necessity for keeping a tight rein on the nature and amount of information that is made available to the public at this time.

In the future, please contact me at this email address or by phone (xxx) xxx-xxxx. I have your contact info on file and will keep you informed.

Best regards,
Judy Bell
Belle Starr Productions

---------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 10:48 PM
To: Duncan O'Finioan
Subject: RE: looking for me?
Did you receive my emails? Still awaiting a reply. If you are not interested, please let me know and I won't bother you again.

Sent: Fri 12/22/2006 4:42 AM
To: George Knapp
Subject: looking for me?

Mr. Knapp,
I understand you are looking to speak with me?

Duncan O'Finioan

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
hi RDUBE02 , it certainly seems like they are attempting to prevent any exposure that may expose any possible fabrications or embelishments [ ie the cyber implants do not exist ] before they have a chance to " cash in " with media contracts etc

i didnt see that coming

thanks for the update , and having the patience to keep on this .

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I agree with YeahRight, the guy seemed to be telling the truth. Based on his body language, the vulnerability he expressed, the open emotion. Even the way he seemed to down to earth to be playing a game he was raw and unskilled, not like an actor or salesman.

I felt he was as believable as any stranger on video that I have ever watched. I feel sad for him, also.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Man I don't know if he is legit. But Im gonna pray for him and the kids he represents anyhow. [*respect*] God Bless man.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Just read through this thread and finished watching the Project Camelot video interview of Duncan O’Finioan.

Also read through his Q & A thread on realityuncovered.com where he failed to answer any serious questions about his authenticity

My view of Mr O'Finioan? Complete fantasist

Super soldiers, mind control, physic abilities, Mars and remote viewing?

I've listened to a few tall stories over the years, the main one that I swallowed for a long time being the Montauk Project (Al Bielek, Preston Nichols and Duncan Cameron)

I believed in them then, but times change and now I have much less time for old men and their fantasies; e.g. the story of a group of 10 - 12 year old kids wiping out soldiers in Cambodia with their minds is like something out of a Japanese anime cartoon!

Sorry to not bring much to the thread except my opinion, but I'll also add that I would love to be proved wrong with some hard evidence, I just don't think it will appear

[edit on 14/1/2007 by alienanderson]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
The other thread Mars Records, gives some credibility to this story. In fact they have had other people who have been contacting them. I have also contacted the Relfe's.

This is not just random anymore. The evidence is starting to become too much and involve too many people, to just brush it off as being a hoax.

If my information is correct.....I have given some of it on ATS. Based on the reactions of other posters, I have decided to keep it to myself for now. The information was for me personally, not for the world. The world as well as myself have had a hard time with the realization this information. I have been told by God that "When it is time for the world to know, the warnings will be unmistakeable. The people of the world will not be able to reject these warnings."

I will stress the need for preyer, repentance of sins, trusting in the name of God and Jesus and the newest revelation of preparing for spiritual warefare by puting on the full Armour of God. (This was something that I did for several years, but stopped for the past 8 years and have taken it up again as a daily necessary routine.) I won't give you the preyers, because they can be found in the Mars Records, as well as in the Bible.

I will say that my preyers have been answered as recently as Jan 6, 2007.

I have suffered a heart attack and a stroke. Doctors are at a loss as to the cause of either, because I didn't have any of the normal reasons why people have these things. In fact, they can't figure out why. This fact has been bothering me since the stroke, July 14, 2005.

God has told me that He had shielded me from these attacks. (I didn't know what He meant at the time, but now I know.)

...and this has relevance to the thread how?

Any updates on Duncan to report? Thread's been quiet for a while.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join