It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Liverpool FC Thread

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

LOL

What a goal eh?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Just to gauge opinion, and with what could be a very decisive game coming up on Sunday, how do you all rate our chances of coming 4th this season?

It is still mathematically possible, but personally i think we've left ourselves too much to do.

I'll be happy finishing 5th ahead of the Bitters and either Arsenal or Chelski (all hail double agents!)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
To the 96

24 years ago today

you left home to watch a game

And you never came home.

Never forgotten.
edit on 15-4-2013 by marvinthemartian because: oops dyslexic

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Just want to offer a heartfelt best wishes to those in Boston from this Liverpool fan.

Your support was appreciated (in terms of fans and also for the 96) and is definitely now reciprocated.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

The more I watch the first one, the more I believe he actually picked the spot he was aiming for.

Has to be a candidate for the best hat-trck ever.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Dr Expired
Whilst not a Liverpool supporter I observe with sadness the seasons unfurling for the once mighty club.

The new manger is really improving the quality of Liverpools game

What a lot of bollocks this pathetic club is American owned sell your soul for Yankee dollars.

Brendan Roggers is sure going to bring suckcess to Anfield.

So very velly funny.

Go the "Reds".
Straight into the championship.
But oP great thread.

Often wearing a red shirt shook the green of Liverpool, England fans are called REDS . Fans of the team's emotional preferences, often translates to buy shirt:www.footballtshirtuk.com... .Me too. I hope he can fight for the Premier League title this year.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
That was a little bit good eh?

5-0....

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
New Member and Man U fan here!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Woo Hoo!

Loved to see the victory against Everton! Especially!

Great teamwork w/ distribution of goals among the 4 & defense against the cross townie EFC!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

Amazing game wasn't it?

I doubt anyone saw that scoreline coming.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Was an amazing game indeed...

Yet, if I'm completely honest, I was enjoying Lukaku's (spell?) performance all season, & have to feel his injury leave helped the nil cause?

Just as soon as I post something to celebrate....aargh the draw with WBA?! WT? I'm an overseas fan/watcher so maybe it is more difficult for me to understand how such a fluctuation occurs with a team so close to the bottom? Any given day, I suppose. I do respect Mr. Rodger's composure & positive attitude...I probably would have lost it with that defender's pass to the Alb. for the tie goal.

In any event, only 7 points behind (?) is not a bad thing... After all, there are 15 ish match-ups? remaining...

Go Reds! YNWA

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

javi24
New Member and Man U fan here!

Welcome to ATS!

Don't worry we all understand why you want to come to this thread at this time

Converts are accepted but must remain as such for ETERNITY! Lol,

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Well West Brom may be near the bottom but they've stopped a fair few of the top teams from winning.

The X's mean not yet played.... the only team that can better our results against West Brom are Man City, and their team is very good and their squad very deep, so it's actually not as bad a result as it first appears.

We're still in touching distance of the top, but we should have brought in some extra cover during the transfer window.
we don't have a very deep squad and we may find that difficult over the coming months.
I still think we can challenge and we're still within touching distance, but it may be tough.
edit on 5/2/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Aha...Lightbulb going on over here...
Suppose I was just comparing apples to oranges like gridiron top, San Fran niners losing to Jacksonville jags...

Yes, you make a great point & your creative graphic illustrates it very well.

I have a very good programming package, & I was able to confirm, with just 2 clicks in real time, that W. Brom. AL leads the BPL with 11 draws, so your logic is spot-on...

I have to sympathize with that club should they face the destiny of relegation at season's end...

Mr. Rodgers should have hit up the Bostonian when he visited recently for more defensive position adjustments before Feb. 1st but that's just my opinion & I obviously don't know much... (Shhh...but is Andy Carroll still on loan to wham?; get him back
)

Anyhow, many thanks for your insight & I will cheer on from before sunrise against Arse Wenger's money-making machine...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

LOL

We could definitely do with a big beefy NFL player

And Really?? Andy Carroll?? Nope.... we sold him to West Ham, yes, they actually paid money
He was awful, very glad we got rid of him.

We have the 2 most in form strikers in the league in Sturridge and Suarez, although Suarez hasnt been at it much last few games, he's still the leagues top scorer.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
5-1..... We beat Arsenal, the team who were top of the league before kick-off, 5-1.

Goal 1

Goal 2

Goal 3

Goal 4

Goal 5

Suarez and his world class post smasher....

And Cissokho letting Wilshere know what's up!!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
WOOT! 3-Nil over Man U, now how often does that happen?
Gerrard, Gerrard, Gerrard...love that this mid-age/field guy can defend & penalty trike!

Where is the love? Have all you Fans vanished or banished, leaving an American to have to even comment & dream on the possibility that a BPL title is within reach...

The British style is truly unique & I'm going to have. to. relegate. you. fans. To the MLS, lol...sheesha!

edit on 18-3-2014 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
WT?

Double post, sorries....

edit on 18-3-2014 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53 >>

join