It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus in my dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I had a dream not to long ago where I was talking to Jesus and he told me God likes some people and others he doesn't like. So the ones he doesn't like are sent to this world where they live in bordom for all enternity.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Interesting...

So do you believe that Christ loves all of us? or just a select few.

For the Rain and the Sun for the Good and the evil man...

Do you think he we talking to you? Or wanting to test your repsonse.

Dreams are like pop quizes..you never know when they are coming or what they are going to be...

Love one another..even your enemies..

Now..that idea that man being bound to earth for eternity in boredom really isnt anything that Christ conveyed. Is that an opinion you subscribe too?

A couple questions...did you see his face?

What was the tone of his voice..

When I have heard the voice of Christ in my dream..one word makes you feel all tingly and warm.

Peace..

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
i had a similar dream when i closed my eyes at church i saw what could have been jesus or god i couldnt tell but he told me to cleanse the waters of a lake near me with a bottle of holy water and a cross and showed me in my mind how to do it and i still have to do it for the fact the me and my mom need time to get there and make camp he still says stuff in my head every now and again like in my dojo he would say "focus your mind and let all distractions begone and focus directly on your energy to unleash at the precise moment"

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
No it was just a dream, that's why it's in the dream section and not faith.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
[edit on 2-1-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well then..its just a dream then.

Just as people regard the teachings of Christ as merely writings...

Many people in the Bible were spoken to in dreams..

Revelation?...there are whole threads here on that.

If its just a dream..then Jesus was just Jesus....If I had a conversation with Christ where I can recall knowing him and talking to him, that would be something...considering of all the many people you know in this world..

you happen to have a dream with him talking to you lol?

what are the odds..

Why even post? the mere fact that you posted it means that you think more then a inkling that there is something to it..

I know I do

Wink..

Peace

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well I was thinking during the dream that god is a great liar, and I also felt like not worshiping him anymore. I got to see the bordom planet and it had a bunch of floating platforms like the ones in the origional Sonic video games. But also during that night I saw hell, and I tell you, that place has some pretty mean stuff down there. I remember these angry dogs tearing up my friends and then one jumped on me and I blocked it with a board. Then we all decended down to hell and I got to see the dogs pulling the bodies off the heads of my friends and then their heads fused. Then I said, "I cant take it anymore" and it stopped. What I just said here may lead some to believe that I am just making this up as it goes. But when we wake up from dreams, we sometimes don't remember them all and then they come back to you.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
Well then..its just a dream then.

Just as people regard the teachings of Christ as merely writings...

Many people in the Bible were spoken to in dreams..

Revelation?...there are whole threads here on that.

If its just a dream..then Jesus was just Jesus....If I had a conversation with Christ where I can recall knowing him and talking to him, that would be something...considering of all the many people you know in this world..

you happen to have a dream with him talking to you lol?

what are the odds..

Why even post? the mere fact that you posted it means that you think more then a inkling that there is something to it..

I know I do

Wink..

Peace

Maybe there is something to it. When I get funky dreams with religious themes in them, I usually declare them as "just a dream." But if this were real, then how do I dream of hell and Jesus telling me that the punishment is eternal bordom at the same time?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Going to Hell for only 10 days is much better than eternal bordom, don't you think so?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I was thinking about your statement regarding God being one great liar...

If we look at John, it says: In the beginning, there was the Word. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The universe is not a lie. Everything here, seen and unseen is held together with words. Like properties of an object in windows programming, except unlike windows, the universe never fails.

Hydrogen here...is hydrogen 1 trillion light years from here...pretty amazing when you think about it.

When you dream....rather then thinking God is a big liar...it is your dream..

Maybe he wants you to explore the area of why do you think he is a liar.

I have caught myself making errors in my dreams. More like mistakes.

Im starting to understand that God uses things we understand in our dreams to teach us in a manner that is alot easier then a classroom.

If we were to have dreams with things we had never seen before we would never understand them.

When you go to sleep at night..take a pad with you and put it by your bed. Think of this dream that you had and when you awake in the morning, sit and relax while you try and recall.

Thanks so much for posting...I think that God and Christ teach us in the most subtle of ways...

Peace

[edit on 6-1-2007 by HIFIGUY]

top topics

join