It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seahawks Fans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Any Seahawks fans out there?

Seahawks play the San Diego Chargers on Christmas Eve. I hope they win this one.

Seahawks 8-6-0
Chargers 12-2-0

Pretty intimidating stats but the Seahawks never cease to amaze me when it counts. Especially Josh Brown.

What do you think the chances of the Seahawks making it to the Super Bowl in 2007 are?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Sorry.... I am hoping for a complete collapse for your guys over the next couple weeks.....

We get your first round draft pick! ( sorry, Patriots fan here)

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If the Seahawks have any hope of doing anything IF they even make the playoffs, then they need to step it up big time. If they lose and SF wins, it will come down the last game of the season for them to even make the playoffs.

I think Seattle will come out and be ready to play. This might be the upset of the week.

JbT

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Fan here!

Im guessing it comes down to a couple clutch catches by the WR's on Seatles team to win it.... If they drop them like Darrell Jackson has been doing all year, they have no chance. Especially if Seatle runs the ball a lot this game, those catches are going to need to be caught.

But those chargers are looking tough man, going to be a tough game.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JbT
Im guessing it comes down to a couple clutch catches by the WR's on Seatles team to win it.... If they drop them like Darrell Jackson has been doing all year, they have no chance. Especially if Seatle runs the ball a lot this game, those catches are going to need to be caught.

To beat San Deigo teams need to tackle well. Anybody and can score on their defense. For seattle and any team in the playoff they just can't miss tackles. I think either Balitmore or the Pats will knock them out in the tourny.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The over/under on Tomlinson's rushing yards for this game must be somewhere around 300 yards.

While much of the team's problems can be traced back to their patchwork offensive line, the defense is what troubles me the most.

Here is a unit that is playing great last year, all they do is add an all-pro linebacker into the mix...and they go down the tubes.

Their only hope for winning this game would have been to have San Diego clinch home field prior to week 16. As it is, I have to believe that they will get smoked.

Here's hoping that the Hawks can beat Tampa Bay next week or, more likely, that the Cardinals or Broncos can do what the Hawks couldn't and nip the 9ers.

new topics

top topics

join