It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuke Plot lines?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
what is goin on with all the prime time shows useing nuke war as it plot line.

terminator -contstantly on encore
terminator -2 constantly on encore
jerico -cps show based on nuke terror accros the country
sleeper cell - showtime series based on nuke terror in LA
the day after - classic nuke film during the cold war to scare everyone

haha all of these shows have been playing on a regualr basis for the past 2 months. I am in no means saying its more then what we seem. its just strange to me

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thiers movies made on everything thier six star wars movies where the irony in that?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
im watching the day after right now
and reading about iran threads
and about troop movements.its kind of scary.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
Thiers movies made on everything thier six star wars movies where the irony in that?

wow thanks for informing me on that.

dude just saying its funny how nuke terror is all over t.v right now. since 9/11 i cant remember there ever beeing this much air time for such an event.

i never once said there was any true meaningin behind it. Just why is is nuke terror such a hot plot line right now?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome

wow thanks for informing me on that.

dude just saying its funny how nuke terror is all over t.v right now. since 9/11 i cant remember there ever beeing this much air time for such an event.

i never once said there was any true meaningin behind it. Just why is is nuke terror such a hot plot line right now?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I dunno, I have always been a fan of the Terminator series. I loved them since I was a kid. Maybe someone just likes them as much as me

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
You would think that with all the Crazies that have Nukes now that one would of gone off since Nagasaki on a population. I think this is interesting as surely someone like Sadam could of bought one from the Ukraine when it sold off its Military eqipment in the late 80's as he had plenty of gold.

Perhaps Beardon is correct with his claim that for a Nuke to go off you need the Sun to be positioned at a precise location relative to the device and that location only exist's once a year at a precise angle.

Imagine if they Nuclear Powers could like only drop a 1 or 2 nukes in one day across a nation as cities only on this path would line up. Even scarier if you could predict the best day and the cities location for this to happen and window it for somethign to watch out for.

top topics

join