It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass UFO sighting over Chilpancingo, Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Kix, so you are saying that those were not oil well flare's? But actually, as convincing as those skeptic scientists were in their incredibly enormous documentation that those lights were really oil well flare's well I sure don't get that impression when watching that video -- and to read over what those military pilots and radar tech's in that plane were saying while it was all happening... well, once again, it seems almost preposterous to say that trained pilot's and radar technicians can't tell the difference between light's burning from well's off in the distance and light's coming from an aircraft/ufo that's right up there with them flying in the sky somewhere. geesh

[edit on 22-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

What is the deal with UFO's and Mexico lately?

That they're big fans of celebrating with massive balloon releases which people film and photograph, and then somehow cannot identify this...for the most part. (i.e. the UFO "fleets").

Bingo! And lets not forget that when you see the giant fleet videos they travel in the SAME DIRECTION because they are following the wind. Could someone prove me wrong with a fleet video that shows some actual formations being flown or anything else that would point to intelligence steering these UFO's (balloons)? Can anyone say "tourism industry"?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The baloons theory is possible in some cases, but no way does it explain all of the 'fleets'. Since when do baloons fly at high speeds; in formation; and all at the same altitude. Not to mention how the fleets sometimes are stationary in the sky.

kix

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
At the start of the video the FLIR operator speaks with the radar oparator and they give speed, bearing and altitude..... the radar guy says he can´t track them (but he doesnt explains the reason) the flir guy is the one looking at them...remember the plane is moving so thsi "ballons" must be traveling att speed of the plane! in formation and entering clouds and exiting them....

The video was aired nationally and curiously the Mex Air force did not make any king of declaration or comunication...

[edit on 22-12-2006 by kix]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Theres no such thing as Aliens, UFO's are Unidentified Flying Objects created in abnormal shapes and designs by military to spy in other countries and extract information. Dont you know that when these UFO's are seen by aviators/pilots (military or civil) they are not allowed to disclose the information and pictures because of various reasons , which may include careful examinations by the public and therefore uncoveing the truth. plus dont you see that the only UFO's captured by amutures are freekin' white dots hovering around the camera like a retarded fly that had eaten (...) that was on a canabis feild probably in Mexico or Colombia where you hear most of the sightings occur.

anyway people check out this place, from ATS homepage go to aliens and UFO's section and then at the second page of the list look for 'Jinns and UFO's' and click on that you cant miss it. its interesting, have a look!! i included some of my valuble knowledge into it!!! enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited for vulgar language

[edit on 23/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Kix's mention of Acapulco area for UFO sightings reminded me of a personal sighting in the 1980s there. As a vacationing American I was sitting at a table at a patio restaurant in the evening and I saw a UFO the size of a football field hovering stationary over the city. It was a pretty pastel orange color and had parallel rows of window-type portholes. Everybody at the restaurant got silent for quite a few minutes then someone made a remark sarcastically along the lines of "try debunking that."

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The reason there are so many more sightings of ufos in Mexico is because the ufos are secret military craft of the Mexican Air Force. The ufo bases are cleverly concealed in undreground bases and inside of mountains. The Mayans are piloting the ufos.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
At the start of the video the FLIR operator speaks with the radar oparator and they give speed, bearing and altitude..... the radar guy says he can´t track them (but he doesnt explains the reason) the flir guy is the one looking at them...remember the plane is moving so thsi "ballons" must be traveling att speed of the plane! in formation and entering clouds and exiting them....

The video was aired nationally and curiously the Mex Air force did not make any king of declaration or comunication...

[edit on 22-12-2006 by kix]

You are wrong. The Air Force did acknowledge the incident on national television in 2004.
The C26A crew, the ones involved in the incident
were interviewed on television and they spoke freely without any
censorship about their encounter. This was an historic precedent.

This interview has been translated and released in other countries
as well. The mexican Secretary of Defense General Ricardo Vega
also acknowledged the incident to the international media.

If you do some research you'll get the facts.

See here:

www.rense.com...

www.rense.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So this new mass sighting event ventured its central topic left front to flying oil wells as extra-terrestrials most advanced technology and even a "they don't exist" comment.

Earth must Be so special, what have you done to the Existence? Power has demented your freedom, you have for-gotten what you truly are.

Please come back to Us

kix

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I stand corrected yes there was acknowledgement by the Mexican Air forces....

BTW our Air force has 6 F-5 trainers....thats it !!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I don't believe for a second in the oil rig theory. The folks operating the plane and FLIR said that the objects looped around them and pursued them at certain points.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   

That's a good one, havn't heard that one before. Got a source, or are you a Mexican balloon manufacturer? Most of the sightings above Mexico city have been videotaped simultaneously from multi angles making triangulation possible.

A simple Google on "Mexico UFO fleet video" should turn up plenty of examples for anyone to view on their own. I'm not saying all Mexican UFOs are balloons...no, certainly not. However, I AM saying that Mexico has a high volume of reported sightings that are caused by these traditional massive balloon releases during many commonly observed holidays, etc. and that many of these UFO fleet videos appear to be nothing more than helium balloons.

Here's just a few links, though you can find many, many more, that likewise appear to be mass balloon releases....

www.cnufos.com...
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.ufocasebook.com...

As for the Mexican Air Force footage, it's been pretty well explained here, much to my disappointment, but facts are facts folks...

www.alcione.org...

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Gazrok]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join