It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass UFO sighting over Chilpancingo, Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Around 15 objects, witnessed by dozens of people, for nearly half an hour. Also a mysterious plane crash occurred with Mexican airforce. Pursuit, perhaps?

www.rense.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What is the deal with UFO's and Mexico lately? What did the aliens finnish their geological scans of the US and are heading south? Is this why we have so many illegal imagrants flooding into the us? Are they just trying to escape their own version of illegal aliens?

"holly dookie Juan! What is that?"

"I dunno Pedro but im heading to America where it is safe from these loco banditos!"

"Ci Juan Im with you man!"

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Isn't Mexico suppose to be the country with the most ufo sightings?If not,it sure seems like it.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
this is because when it accurs in mexico they put it on the news but when it happens in usa they try their best not to let it go public.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
this is because when it accurs in mexico they put it on the news but when it happens in usa they try their best not to let it go public.

Indeed. I like how this was reported in the paper. The press is much more free to report on the paranormal over there as opposed to the states.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Last month a well known Brazilian ufologist stated that the ETs are starting to show the world that they exist; aliens will do more and longer fly bys around the world that cannot be easily dismissed anymore. According to him, it will start a few weeks or several months from the moment of his annoucement. The ufologist lay his credibility on the line with such a bold statement. Who knows? Perhaps this Mexican sighting is the start of a frequent and longer fly bys. The article can be read here: www.mayanmajix.com...

According to some, using the Holographic Theory and/or Sacred Geometry (not sure which one or whether both) in Mexico lies the heart of the world. I am not sure what to make out of this.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Duck
Last month a well known Brazilian ufologist stated that the ETs are starting to show the world that they exist; aliens will do more and longer fly bys around the world that cannot be easily dismissed anymore. According to him, it will start a few weeks or several months from the moment of his annoucement. The ufologist lay his credibility on the line with such a bold statement. Who knows? Perhaps this Mexican sighting is the start of a frequent and longer fly bys. The article can be read here: www.mayanmajix.com...

According to some, using the Holographic Theory and/or Sacred Geometry (not sure which one or whether both) in Mexico lies the heart of the world. I am not sure what to make out of this.

Is mMexico the place were that big statue of jesus is ontop a hill? or is it in South America?

Intresting you say the "heart of the world"

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Is mMexico the place were that big statue of jesus is ontop a hill? or is it in South America?

That's Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. That's cool stuff Paranoid Duck.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Weren't there any photos or video? At least a translation of the cited article? Maybe I took too quick of a look at the page, but there really wasn't much information there, just a brief English paraphrasing of the event. Nothing to judge by...

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Im really interested in this news but im not surprised that its mexico.Like many here know,mexico has had just asmuch if not more UFO sightings as the US has had.Im unsure why mexico has such a large number of sightings but i believe its due to its real ancient backround and its connection with some of the most advanced civilisations on the oldtimes.

It has been recorded in mayan scriptures of increased UFO activity in mexico at this time (2000`s to 2012`s).

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

What is the deal with UFO's and Mexico lately?

That they're big fans of celebrating with massive balloon releases which people film and photograph, and then somehow cannot identify this...for the most part. (i.e. the UFO "fleets").

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Maybe it's not that Mexico it's the country with more sighthings...maybe it's because the rest of the countries doesnt care about it???? dont look to the sky often...

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Maybe it's not that Mexico it's the country with more sighthings...maybe it's because the rest of the countries doesnt care about it???? dont look to the sky often...

I think that is the key. They, as a country in general, are much more open to the idea we're being visited, and there are a lot more sky-watchers over there. As well as a much looser media in terms of what they report.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
It has been recorded in mayan scriptures of increased UFO activity in mexico at this time (2000`s to 2012`s).

Got proof?

Post it!

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Really cool. Man I wish I lived in Mexico.

I wonder why the reporter's cameras didn't pick up the objects?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

What is the deal with UFO's and Mexico lately?

That they're big fans of celebrating with massive balloon releases which people film and photograph, and then somehow cannot identify this...for the most part. (i.e. the UFO "fleets").

That's a good one, havn't heard that one before. Got a source, or are you a Mexican balloon manufacturer? Most of the sightings above Mexico city have been videotaped simultaneously from multi angles making triangulation possible.

I guess 40 foot diameter balloons are a big seller in Mexico.... damn I knew I should've gone into the helium business with me Pappy

sorry for the bum posts..... my bad

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hey sorry Gaz if I came across as a smart-ass. It was an attempt at humor.

Anyway I'm sure not all flotillas are UFOs. A few have some good evidence to support the ETH.

video.google.com...

At about 9minutes into the video there's some good footage of a flotilla tracked by the Mexican Airforce. Fighter-jet video and all! This is one of the more substantial pieces of evidence as they're not simply floating along like a balloon. The clouds they are going through also help provide perspective.

cheers!

Sure do wish I knew Spanish better!!! Anyone care to translate some of this

[edit on 22-12-2006 by Saucerfreak2012]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
the only reason aliens are over their because mexicans kept them at the border until no mexicans were their and all the alien shoutedayi yai yai we dont gotta cross space anymore and the mexican people are like stupid spacebacks

kix

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Even tough I am not a super fan of Ufology and the greys/shortys and such, since I was a kid I used to go camping to Guerrero ( the state where Chilpancingo is -and acapulco BTW) and it was fairly common to see strange unexplainable phenomena at night, yaers later in Tepoztlan I saw a lot of "ufos" that night I was convinced that those were strange craft, made by superior technology, the lack of any noise is a sufficient proof of the kinf of tech involved. I dont know if they are aliens or humans on board or whatever but Mexico is flooded with those weird "lights" specially in southern states or in zones where precolombian ruins/civilizations existed.
A lot of this goes to the news, we Mexicans look to the sky quite often, maybe that is why we "find" things like that...
On Jan 4-6 hundreds of tousands of kids send their presents wish list to the 3 kings so on those days the sky is flooded with ballons, obviosly a lot of people become target of jokes but when you see at night a veru bright light that changes course and then floats just to zip away in the blink of an eye with no noise.....you know its not "ordinary" stuff...

kix

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
BAsically the video of the Mexican Air force says:

They were tracking a plane or something that on the radar resembled that because it was flying way low. They tracked it because they thought that the plane was a drug smugling plane. The conversation of the plane is like:

Do you got it? yeah. but its aa err a "point" ....A point not on the radar but on the flir it looks like a bright light a point....
Its at 7 o´clock @ 10 miles away course 283 and 334 knots I am about to loose it because its going out of the radar screen...
OK.....

Its now at 38.8 iles way and I am loosing it...

then 30 seconds later..

its a point..ummm what make that 2 points , oh f**k yes its 2 points opss there is another one..... (another voice posibbly command voice) RADAR e=what do we got
A : Nothing sir..only flir
C: Nothing...
A: Ok Sir let me search....
another voice...there are some more....
A: Commander? what is that?
C: What is the distance? keep your eyes open...
A: there goes some more.... now there are 10 11 objects they msut be at 9 to 11 o clock of our position
A: ther they go,, there...there..im some, they are following each other... there are aproximately 10 and they are on the cloud level
A: 3.4.5.6...mm they are 6 lower or above...? there they go 4 ,5,6,7,,,8 # they are 8
They are 8 and they are going at a speed.....oh.....
C: follow them DONT LOOSE THEM.
C; Are they on the same altitude Tellez?
A: afirmative
A: 8,9,10 in total... the whole row...11
C: we dont know what they are ..they are just Objects...

Then confusion ensues because they dont know the escat distance and they discover even more at 9 oclock...

C: wacht it because the sistem has a blind spot at 9
A: let me move it... we have another one exactly at 9 (close up image)
A: we have anoter on the other side... sir we have another
unidentified voice: you fu ers today is your lucky day...!
C: Young guys...I tell you WE ARE NOT ALONE... (laughs)
A: this is weird s it we are sorrounded
A: there is one exactly on our tail at 2 miles and keeps exactly that space...
A: now it is detectable on radar...look what the radar did not do now its doing..?

hope it helps

top topics

<<   2 >>

join