It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tottenham: Rasiak goes to Saints

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Southampton have agreed a deal to sign Tottenham's Grzegorz Rasiak. Saints boss George Burley has been looking to add to his squad after letting a number of players leave last month. Burley has now moved to tie up a loan deal for Rasiak until the end of the season after the loan window reopened earlier this week.

Skysports

I'm not surprised they are shipping him out as he has been somewhat of a flop at Spurs. Strange really as he look awesome in the Championship league. I watched him play quite a few times and West Ham was interested in buying him, but he doesn't seem to have made the step up or found it hard to adjust...

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i aint seen the guy play, but he aint done anything at Spurs..... who did they uy him from?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
He played for Derby and did look ok as it goes. Southampton have an option to sign him at the end of the season for 2million, quite alot of money for Spurs to want for someone who has done nothing.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
woah! sounds like a good deal, Jol must be hoping Rasiak does alright so that the Saints want to sign him permanent. 2 million for a guy who does nothing in your team is good business for the team selling

Sir

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
2mill? They have to be joking, how can they expect that much for him. Not saying he is a bad player but they paid a bit more than that for him and should be taking a huge loss on him.

new topics

top topics

join