It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tottenham: How bad?

page: 1

join
share:
Sir

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Do Spurs look..

They got beat by Grimbsy in the cup tonight 1-0 and they looking pretty woeful. Jol keeps switching the side about and i think he has taken over the mantle as the new 'Tinkerman' of the Prem.

The Hammers stuffed Villa 4-0 and Spurs was lucky to get a draw against them the other day. With all the new players and the ones they have, Spurs have a really good squad and should be doing much better.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Didnt they start well at the start of the season? and like you say man, they brought in alot of good players.

Tonights defeat, its going to be embarrinsing, i dont know what team they fielded but if you asked them, what competition means least i think its this one.

I think one of the questions at the start of the season was, does he know his best team, can he keep all the players happy. If he can sort that out, i expect them to have a really good season.

I remember him last season taking control, he really changed the team around, alot of potential, i think its just... how soon can he unearth it all and make it blend

Sir

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
They did start well, but the selections he has made after the first few games are totally different. Ok they picked up a couple of injuries but they have more than enough players who are just as good to come into the side. Ranieri did it, had too many players to choose from, now Jol is in the same boat. He needs to pick a settled side and they would do much better.

I mean, behave.. Grimsby? they are no where near the class of a Prem side, even a Championship side.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I just read the article on it. It's rather disappointing because I was thinking with the additions they would be at the top of the league. Hopefully they can redeem themselves by beating fulham.

[Edited on 9/21/05 by 777kckbxr]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
yip, they did make some good singings and hey, i expect them to finsih hight but i dont think they can challenge for the top

but woah! big london derby, Fulham these days need to win cos well, if they dont wrap up points early, you seen how they just dodged relegation last season

new topics

top topics

join