It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tottenham: Kasey Keller leaves Tottenham!

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Kasey Keller has left Tottenham to join Borussia Monchengladbach. The US international has signed a one-and-a-half-year deal at the German outfit. Keller has found his first team chances limited at Tottenham this season with Paul Robinson taking over as the club's number one following his arrival from Leeds. The 35-year-old enjoyed a loan spell at Southampton earlier this season and he is looking forward to his new challenge at Borussia.

Skysports

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
is this the team dick advocatt manages? if it is i guess they didnt have any lucky with lehmann

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Advocatt is the manager I believe

TRD

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I thought he did ok at Spurs, but i guess with Robinson their he wouldn't get a chance.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Robbo is by far the best keeper we have had since Clemence and keller wants to play 1st team footie, it aint gonna happen at Spurs unless Robbo gets injured

TRD

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Who is your reserve keeper now?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Some Hungarian guy called Marton Fulop U21 international but thats all i know about him

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
at least hes young so time and potential is on the cards for him. robbison is some keeper too

TRD

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Robinson is the best English keeper we have right now, James wont get back the no1 slot...

new topics

top topics

join