It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tottenham: Pamarot not interested in Saints

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Tottenham defender Noe Pamarot has revealed he has no intention of joining Southampton.

Southampton have already signed Calum Davenport and Jamie Redknapp from Spurs this week and reports have suggested Pamarot would become the third player to arrive at St Mary's from White Hart Lane.

Pamarot only joined Spurs in the summer from Nice and has been a regular in the side.

The 25-year-old inked a five-year deal with Tottenham in the summer and he is happy to stay at the North London club.

Pamarot is aware of the rumours, but insists he does not want to move to Southampton.

"I heard about that, but I don't want to go to Southampton," insisted Pamarot.

Skysports

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
maybe if its a bid to go back home, he will go

Tottenham defender Noe Pamarot admits he is not happy with life in England.

Pamarot has revealed that compared to his time at Nice, he is not happy in North London.

The right back arrived in the summer for £1.7 million, but he has lost his place in recent months - although he was recalled for the midweek FA Cup win over Nottingham Forest.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

TRD

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I've seen him play a few times and i don't rate him that highly, maybe a spurs fan can tell us different. But as i say from what i have seen of him they won't miss him...

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
yer, its getting to the end of the season, if he aint first team player by then. how will he get back into the team over the summer, he will want to finish playing regular and its not happening.

maybe he just hasnt managed to adapt

new topics

top topics

join