It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tottenham: Christian Wilhelmsson to spurs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
swedish player Christian Wilhelmsson. look like he is gonna sign for spurts

"Tottenham suits me perfectly," he stated.

"I feel ready for the big move.

"I have got international experience with the national team, in the European Championship and the Champions League.

"It is a big thing to join Tottenham, it is a superb club in a terrific city - London."

link

TRD

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Didn't he sign?

TRD

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Christian Wilhelmsson has hit out at Anderlecht for pricing him out of a move to Tottenham.

The Sweden international revealed earlier in the week that initial contact with Spurs had been made, and insisted a move to White Hart Lane would suit him perfectly.

It was thought a fee of around 2.5 million would be enough to prise him away from the Belgian champions, but Anderlecht have no plans to do business at that price.

Reports claim that they are looking for up to 6-7 million for the 25-year-old, and Wilhelmsson feels that is wholly unrealistic given the contract he is on at the club.

Skysports

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
looks like spurs are trying to sort something out again, and now chiveo look to be interested too

The 25-year-old may still get his dream move, though, as Spurs have come back to the negotiating table.

"There are lots of activities with Tottenham," he told Expressen. "It's certainly not written off.

"The talks have resumed after Christmas."

Spurs, though, may face competition for the winger in January, as Wilhelmsson continued: "There are several clubs from the Premier League who are interested. It is just positive."

Chievo are also rumoured to have entered the race and Wilhelmsson added: "I know about the Italian interest."

new topics

top topics

join