It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all you Bush Supporters out there

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Since I really havent posted much on the Mud Pit I figured I start my own topic. Here is a good collection of articles from around the net about the Bush Crime Family. If after reading these articles you still support this piece of # and his family then there is no hope for you
. Just Jk. Anyways please take the time to read the articles before replying.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Bush's "Christian" Blood Cult
APRIL 28, 2003, 1700 hrs PDT (FTW) -- George W. Bush proclaims himself a born-again Christian. However, Bush and fellow self-anointed neo-Christians like House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, John Ashcroft, and sports arena Book of Revelations carnival hawker Franklin Graham appear to wallow in a "Christian" blood lust cult when it comes to practicing the teachings of the founder of Christianity. This cultist form of Christianity, with its emphasis on death rather than life, is also worrying the leaders of mainstream Christian religions, particularly the Pope.

2) The Best Enemies Money Can Buy From Hitler To Saddam Hussein to Osama bin Laden - Insider Connections and the Bush Family's Partnership with Killers of Americans
FTW, Oct. 9, 2001 - Since the Sept. 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, major media powerhouses and the increasingly influential alternative media alike have begun to focus attention on Bush family connections and a long history of arming and financing America's attackers in the months and years prior to the outbreak of war. Recent stories in the Wall Street Journal (Sept. 27 & 28, 2001), ABC News (Oct. 1, 2001), as well as a host of reports from so-called alternative news sources have begun to focus attention on the Bush family's profit-making role in creating and arming our enemies.

3) Osama bin Laden's Bush family Business Connections
FTW - Money connections between Bush Republicans and Osama bin Laden go way back and the political and economic connections have remained unbroken for 20 years. And what appears to be a "new" alliance with Pakistan is merely a new manifestation of a decades-long partnership in the heroin trade.

Conveniently ignored in all of the press coverage since the tragic events of Sept. 11 is the fact that on May 17 Secretary of State Colin Powell announced a gift of $43 million to the Taliban as a purported reward for its eradication of Afghanistan's opium crop this February. That, in effect, made the U.S. the Taliban's largest financial benefactor according to syndicated columnist Robert Scheer writing in The Los Angeles times on May 22. But -- as we described in FTW's March 2001 issue -- the Taliban's destruction of that crop was apparently the single most important act of economic warfare against U.S. economic interests that the Taliban had ever committed. So why the gift?

4) The "F" Word
"On what legal meat does this our Caesar feed?" wrote New York Times Columnist William Safire as he blasted President Bush's November 13 emergency order permitting noncitizens the government has "reason to believe" are terrorists to be tried - inside the U.S - by military tribunals. These trials may be held in secret and the prosecutors do not have to produce evidence if it is "in the interests of national security." And the condemned may then be executed "even if a third of the officers disagree." Safire categorized this as a "dictatorial power to jail or execute aliens." Bush's proclamation is a nullification of the 6th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. At the same time that Caesar Bush was announcing this edict the Justice Department was announcing - as reported in the AP on November 15 - that it will not disclose the identities or status of more than 1,100 people arrested or detained since September 11th, nor will it continue to release a running tally of those detained.

5) A Trial Balloon? - "Five to Ten Times Worse Than the Patriot Act"
Feb. 25 2003, 1800 PST (FTW) -- With more than twenty U.S. cities having passed resolutions openly opposing the multiple civil liberties violations in the 2001 Patriot Act, and as the state of New Mexico debates legislation that would encourage police agencies to avoid violations of the First Amendment, the recent leak of a secret Bush administration bill that would further erode civil liberties has provoked a bizarre tale of denials and "non responses" by the administration. Thus far the saga of the Domestic Security Enhancement Act of 2003 - commonly known as Patriot II - suggests that the leak of the proposed legislation was possibly a "trial balloon" or "tester" to gauge both public and congressional reaction to a bill that, if passed, would grant the federal government drastic new powers in a continuing erosion of the Bill of Rights.

6) "Oh Lucy! - You Gotta Lotta 'Splainin To Do" A TIMELINE SURROUNDING SEPTEMBER 11TH - IF CIA AND THE GOVERNMENT WEREN'T INVOLVED IN THE SEPTEMBER 11 ATTACKS WHAT WERE THEY DOING?
Nov. 2, 2001, 12:00 PST -- On Oct. 31 the French daily Le Figaro dropped a bombshell. While in a Dubai hospital receiving treatment for a chronic kidney infection last July, Osama bin Laden met with a top CIA official -- presumably the chief of station. The meeting, held in bin Laden's private suite, took place at the American hospital in Dubai at a time when he was a wanted fugitive for the bombings of two U.S. embassies and last year's attack on the USS Cole. Bin Laden was eligible for execution according to a 2000 intelligence finding issued by President Bill Clinton before leaving office in January. Yet on July 14, 2001 he was allowed to leave Dubai on a private jet, and there were no Navy fighters waiting to force him down.

7) 9/11 - ARE AMERICANS THE VICTIMS OF A HOAX?
The time has come to stop using the flag as a blindfold, to stop waving our guns and our gods at each other, to take a close look at the facts which have emerged from the attacks on the World Trade Towers and to recognize the very real possibility, indeed probability, that We The People are the victims of a gigantic and deadly hoax.

8) FAKE TERROR - THE ROAD TO WAR AND DICTATORSHIP
It's the oldest trick in the book, dating back to Roman times; creating the enemies you need.

9) BUSH LIES AND SECRECY
Large Collection of articles about Bush.

10) The Activities at Mena
"If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched."

-- George Bush, cited in the June, 1992 Sarah McClendon Newsletter

11) THE BUSH-CHENEY DRUG EMPIRE
FTW October 24, 2000 - The success of Bush Vice Presidential running mate Richard Cheney at leading Halliburton, Inc. to a five year $3.8 billion "pig-out" on federal contracts and taxpayer-insured loans is only a partial indicator of what may happen if the Bush ticket wins in two weeks. A closer look at available research, including an August 2, 2000 report by the Center for Public Integrity (CPI) at www.public-i.org, suggests that drug money has played a role in the successes achieved by Halliburton under Cheney's tenure as CEO from 1995 to 2000. This is especially true for Halliburton's most famous subsidiary, heavy construction and oil giant, Brown and Root. A deeper look into history reveals that Brown and Root's past as well as the past of Dick Cheney himself, connect to the international drug trade on more than one occasion and in more than one way.

MORE ARTICLES TO BE ADDED SOON. READ DISCUSS. CALL ME A BUSH HATER. BUT MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN.

[Edited on 5-12-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
More people need to read this.
Especially.
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I don't really like Bush either, but he's better than Gore.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalMind

Bush is ok...

but GORE.....

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalMind

dido. and hes [shrub] is not a cyborg

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
lol, last night, Ocelet just used the same site over and over again just to push his anti-semite agenda.

Tonight, he's upped the amount to two sites.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
..well. Let the attacks begin.

Tucker should have died for the hienious crime she committed. She will be with Jesus if she was truly saved and Justice will have been served again.

How does anyone know when someone has prayed or not prayed???

It is sad that personal beliefs in faith have to become subject to accusation to bolster political clout in another candidate.............

You are sorry.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
For all you Bush-bashers and Bush-haters, 5 words:
PREPARE FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS!

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
WTF OUR GOVERNMENT IS FULL OF CORRUPT TRATIORS AND ALL YOU IDIOTS WANT TO TALK ABOUT IS BUSH vs GORE WAKE THE F UP IT�S A LOT BIGGER THEN THAT. YOU DON�T BENEFIT BY BEING ROBBED BY CORPORATIONS AND HAVING YOUR FAMILY KILLED BY THEM SO THEY CAN GRAB OIL AND HORD THE SPOILS FOR THEMSELVES ONLY!!!

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   
that is great information for the dummies but unfortunately the dummies wont believe it.'what really happened 'is a great site that i read daily.very informative.the people that like bush will always like bush,they refuse to admit he is an idiot.they are most likely christians and they can not think.if his handlers are stupid enough to throw this lamb into another four years of failure, a grassy knoll will most likely surround the dummy.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodBlessAmerica
lol, last night, Ocelet just used the same site over and over again just to push his anti-semite agenda.

Tonight, he's upped the amount to two sites.

Let me make one thing perfectly clear to you. I am not an anti-semite. Since when is dissagreeing with what the Israeli government is doing make me an anti semite? I dont hate anyone. I dont care what invisible man you pray to. This is the same "If you criticize the government then you're anti-american" mentality that seems to be going around since Bush gave the good old "Either Your with us or with the terrorist" speech. Did u even read the articles by any chance? My guess is you didnt. So what if I used just two websites. I could probably find hundreds. Do me a favor and grow a brain and some common sense and then come talk to me.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Read the articles you Bush supporters claim your patriots read it. Discuss it we need to find a solution to the cancer that hasn�t left the white house and grows bigger with each passing president.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
WTF OUR GOVERNMENT IS FULL OF CORRUPT TRATIORS AND ALL YOU IDIOTS WANT TO TALK ABOUT IS BUSH vs GORE WAKE THE F UP IT�S A LOT BIGGER THEN THAT. YOU DON�T BENEFIT BY BEING ROBBED BY CORPORATIONS AND HAVING YOUR FAMILY KILLED BY THEM SO THEY CAN GRAB OIL AND HORD THE SPOILS FOR THEMSELVES ONLY!!!

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

hmmm....why the sudden rush? no need to do that, by reasoning with them american rubes one gets nowhere....but if you are to yell at 'em where will that get us??
i say leave every1 to their own devices, only time will tell who really was right

Cyrus

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
only time will tell who really was right

There isn't much left.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
For all you Bush-bashers and Bush-haters, 5 words:
PREPARE FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS!

ha ha ha. Bush blames other people for crimes against humanity. Look whos talking!

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
only time will tell who really was right

There isn't much left.

*GASP* time to bet ATS points on the matter...

i bet....*every1 listens attentively as room goes quiet*
syria will undoubtedly get taken over by the U.S "eventually"

8000 points sez so... any1 in the opposing ranks willing to bet 8kpoints???
didn't think so

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
World isn't going to stand by and watch us invade another country without taking action. That's the only reason they haven�t hit Syria and Iran already. He needs another excuse like another fake terror attack to blame on Syria or Iran but I doubt the world will fall for that one again. So Bush is in check with a falling dollar and a public ever so slightly starting to wake from their long slumber.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   

World isn't going to stand by and watch us invade another country without taking action. That's the only reason they haven�t hit Syria and Iran already. He needs another excuse like another fake terror attack to blame on Syria or Iran but I doubt the world will fall for that one again. So Bush is in check with a falling dollar and a public ever so slightly starting to wake from their long slumber.

i understand you are likely to take on the bet nein??

take this senario for instance:
syria will be provoked secretly.. and therefore, the american troops will enter their terrirory, it will then "just so happen" that it wasnt the syrians who fired at the americans but it was some palestinians

the U.S is already in syria's territory, they start declaring syria is positioning itself to strike them/israel(like does israel have a choice).
i cannot stress enough on the importance of the 20,000 troops stationed right at syria's borders from iraq...
this'll turn ugly, but undoubtedly i hope russia will step in and tell them to back off...
it could all end at the middle-east.
:shk:
i do not take any responsibility for my posts, they are their for educational reasons only.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
That could happen hitler dressed his own people up like the polish army and had them attack his troops for the excuse to move in . But the world won't stand by idle. The troops by the border scare me to. Don't you find it strange we have some 1 million people in the armed forces or more. Yet 130 thousand are over in Iraq and they are calling up the national gaurd where are the other 800,000?

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Great finds Ocelot. Reading about Patriot II is especially worrying... after another few 9/11 style attacks, under a President like Bush, could America become a police state? 9/11 was allowed to happen so that the ball could get rolling: WAR FOR OIL! TAKING AWAY PEOPLES FREEDOMS! STRIKING FEAR AND PATRIOTISM INTO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ( the ignorant ones) Everyone needs to wake up and see that Bush is helping to severely # our world up. Ignore the media and understand what is happening! Bush is not helping anyone.

<<   2 >>

join