It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KARL ROVE: THE KING OF DIRT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
December 5, 2003 100 PDT (FTW) -- After many years as a privacy advocate and author of privacy books, I now reluctantly believe that there's one citizen of the United States who is not entitled to any privacy or solitude, but should be subjected to a relentless campaign of intimidation, harassment, and knavery. In other words, patriotic Americans who believe in fair play should -- within the bounds of the law -- make this person's life a living hell.

The target for such a campaign is Karl Rove, George W. Bush's political Svengali, and the chief instigator of character assassination campaigns against those who challenge the policies of the Bush administration. Democrats, progressives and the liberally inclined must learn to fight fire with fire, Rove tactics against Rove tactics. This evil practitioner of political chicanery earned his stripes first as an apprentice of Richard Nixon's dirty trickster, Donald Segretti. Rove then went on to hone and refine his duplicitous craft under Republican National Committee chairmen George H. W. Bush, Lee Atwater, and, finally, George W. Bush (who affectionately and alternately calls Rove his "boy genius" and "turd blossom").

Here is the rest of the article:
www.fromthewilderness.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Any political piece with this many adjectives obviously belongs with me in the Pit!

(Just call me Political Satan!)

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Any political piece with this many adjectives obviously belongs with me in the Pit!

(Just call me Political Satan!)

I was gonna post it here but I wasnt sure. Anyways thanx for moving it.

new topics

join