It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester United: Man Utd Keepers released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Manchester United have released goalkeepers Roy Carroll and Ricardo.

Carroll had been expected to depart Old Trafford after failing to agree a new deal but his agent Francis Martin claimed recently that his client would be remaining with United.

As Sir Alex Ferguson has been hunting a new keeper and Tim Howard signed fresh terms, Carroll's place was always going to be under threat after failing to truly nail down the number one spot.

link

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ricardo was never going to get back into the team as hes been rotten, and Fergie tried saying he was just about as good as Canizaers and Casilas. i think that a sign he getting old.

yer, so bye Ricardo.

Carroll.. hes been at utd for a number of years lurking in the shadows, with Howard staying there with his new deal. it spelled the end for Caroll..

but now. man utd will sign a keeper, but who???

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Rangers are supposed to be intrested in Carroll, i wonder if this means Klos is ruined, he picked up a knee injury i think it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Ricardo has agreed terms with Osasuna on a two-year contract.

The Spanish shot-stopper was released by Manchester United and is keen to rebuild his career after a disappointing stint at Old Trafford.

After complaining about a lack of opportunities under Sir Alex Ferguson, the 33-year-old will compete with Juantxo Elia for the number one slot at Osasuna next term.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

[Edited on 6/16/05 by rynaldo82]

new topics

top topics

join