It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester United: United want Jenas

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Manchester United are reportedly set to battle it out with Arsenal in an attempt to lure Jermaine Jenas away from Newcastle United in the summer. Newspaper reports suggest Sir Alex Ferguson will test the Magpies' resolve to keep the England international at the end of the season by launching a 10million raid for the 22-year-old. Ferguson is a big fan of Jenas but the midfielder has struggled to hold down a regular place in Newcastle's starting line-up in recent weeks and this has alerted both United and Arsenal to his possible availability during the close season.

LINK

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
remember when dyer was top of his game he was been linked away and it never happened, i think this is the case here.

i aint sure how much truth there is to this, but i cant see newcaslte wanting to sell at all

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Jermaine Jenas has revealed his frustration at being left out by Newcastle boss Graeme Souness in recent weeks, but insists he has no intention of leaving St James's Park.

Despite lavishing praise on the 22-year-old midfielder earlier in the season, Souness had left Jenas kicking his heels on the substitutes' bench opting instead for the likes of Lee Bowyer, Amdy Faye and Kieron Dyer.

His lack of action led to speculation of a possible summer move with both Manchester United and Arsenal reported to be monitoring his situation.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

new topics

join