It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester United: Giggs could be off....

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Will he stay or go?

Man United have offered a 1 year extension to his contract but it seems Giggs wants more than that. His deal runs out in 2006, and they have told him he must take a 20% pay cut. A bit harsh for a player who has fantastic over the years for Man United.

It is looking likely he could leave for as little as 3 million in the summer if they fail to come to a deal. Barca are waiting in the wings and see Giggs as a perfect player to link up with Eto'o and Ronaldinhio...

Sir

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I can't see how they would give him a decent deal. What a player he has been for Man U over the years and one of the best wingers i have ever seen. The only shame is that he is Welsh and couldn't play for England.

TRD

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Oh yeah how would we have liked him on the left wing for England. A player like him could have made a big difference to the England side as we have had trouble fielding a left winger for years now.

I can't see how Man U would let him go, i always expected Giggs to end his career at Man U and its not like he needs the money..

join