It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester United: Ruud happy to stay a Red

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Ruud van Nistelrooy says he is blissfully happy at Manchester United as he focuses firmly on winning more silverware with Sir Alex Ferguson's side. The 28-year-old is facing a race against time in order to be fit for next Wednesday's eagerly-awaited UEFA Champions League clash with Milan.

Ferguson has hinted he may have his deadly Dutchman on the bench at the weekend for the FA Cup tie at Everton, and van Nistelrooy will be relishing his return as he has not featured since the win at West Brom last year.

Skysports

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
i think he is well suited to man utd, he does really well to be honest, and when hes not up too it, or past his best man utd will get rid of him. when a player is passed it there, they go,

though, i think ruud has many years ahead of him and will smash alot of goal records

TRD

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
He has four more years at the top at least unless he gets a bad injury. One of the best strikers the Prem has had without a doubt. It gives Fergie a headache though as they have been playing great without him. I wonder if he will ease him back in slowly?

new topics

join