It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester United: Ronaldo - We can catch chelski

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo still believes they can catch Chelsea in the Premiership title race.

The 20-year-old has not given up hope, despite the West London club's 11 point cushion at the top of the table.

"Of course it's possible," Ronaldo told The Daily Mirror.

Despite his optimism, the Portuguese winger admits to frustration at some of Manchester United's performances this season.

link

TRD

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If anyone can do it they can, but Chelsea have to slip up. Unless they get points deducted i can't see it happening..

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
yer, it would take a major chelsea slip up for it to happen,

though, it does sound like ronaldo genuily believes they can do it, pity they aint 3 points behind rather than the 11 i think it is

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
now fergie thinks it too

Sir Alex Ferguson is still hopeful that Manchester United can catch Chelsea.

The Red Devils moved to within nine points of Chelsea after their 2-0 win over neighbours Manchester City on Sunday.

Ferguson felt Chelsea were lucky against Everton in their victory on Saturday and they were very fortunate when James Beattie was sent off.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I still can't believe both Arsenal and Middlesborough lost consecutive games to Manchester United. But the thought of ManU catching Chelsea is a farfetched dream. :smug:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
I still can't believe both Arsenal and Middlesborough lost consecutive games to Manchester United. But the thought of ManU catching Chelsea is a farfetched dream. :smug:

i hope you are right lol. though, they have been on some run, i think its 14 wins in the last 16

new topics

top topics

join