It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester United: Man United after Solari?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Real Madrid midfielder Santiago Solari remains unsure of his future at the Bernabeu, despite the arrival of his former manager.

Arrigo Sacchi has become Real's new director of football and worked with the Argentinian when he was head coach at Atletico Madrid in 1998/99.

But there are no guarantees that Solari will extend his stay when his contract expires in the summer, having been strongly linked with Manchester United and Internazionale over recent months.

Sportinglife

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
i think solari is a good player, but no matter how good, he is gonna find it tough in that team that contains zidane, figo, beckham etc

but would give really good cover for giggs on the left, then fortune could leave lol

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
well, the player himself dont sound like he knows what is happening

"I am always an optimist and I know that six months in football is a long time and many things can happen," he told www.libertaddigital.com.

"What happens in June will happen. I am very tranquil with my past at this club and with my present.

"But it does not sit well with me (being a substitute) because all soccer is played with 11 - the 12th does not play."

new topics

join