It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cryptozoology Research Group

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hello people, i know i already made a blog on this, but for those who do not know. I am very much into cryptozoology, and i am sure most of you guys are too. If you are really interested in helping me study these animals, please join my Cryptozoology research group. I am soon making a website. Together we can gather more evidence, and therefore uncover the facts on these brilliant animals please U2U me or post here,
Thanks!!

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hey, I love the unknown.
I'l be glad to help as much as I can.
I have been on much, but I will now, now that my computers working again.
Deep

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
ThaNKS, we need as many people as we can, if we are to really dig up these creatures!

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hey, count me in, I'm on the computer constantly it seems. I'd be happy to help!

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Yes............3 members.
Were on a roll.
Lets go hunt some chukabaras.
I'll bring some goats.
Deep

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
You already know where i stand, just let me know

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Is not the anti-christ a beast too?

It would be interesting to see a list in one place of all known cryptoids, there must be quite a few.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Lol, yes I have indeed been called by that term

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Great! Looks we will be able to start soon. Any suggestions for our first Project?
Website soon!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I wouldnt mind starting off with Big Birds/Thunderbird. What do you think? Website Very soon!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
www.webspawner.com...

there we go...a temporary website. Is there stuff you guys would like to suggest to go on the website?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
are you not wanting to do an official ATS research thread? i'm just curious, i'm quite willing to go for a (mostly) independent research group

I know i said in U2U that cryptozoology on a whole was too big general an idea, but i also think that all of us researching one cryptid is too specific, i think what should be done would be something like, you assign each member a single cryptid for them to research, or you could pair up project members and assign each pair a cryptid, and assign one member of the pair to attempt to prove the cryptid's existence, and one member pair to disprove it, and when the project is nearing completion, we all come together, review each members analysis and what they have uncovered, and conclude whether we think each cryptid does indeed exist, and if it does, what information we have about it.

I think if you do either plans, please, please, dont assign anybody Nessie or bigfoot, those 2 have been researched to death

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Count me as a Crypto Hunter !!! I will do my best to help whenever and however I can.

I made a banner for the Cryptozoology Research Group.
I'll up it tomorrow (it's on my work computer)

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Good idea King.... Maybe 2 or more members assigned to one cryptid. Let me just count how many members we have.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
'bout 5 now? If we can get one more member, we'll b an even number

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hey. Here's a banner for the group.

Let me know if it needs changes....

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Monk,

are you going to base your research on third hand accounts that you dig up on the internet?

I love the idea of looking, but there are alot of cryptids in the world, and looking takes alot of money.

Just curious,

hrxll

btw Thunderbirds are likely lost "Andean Condors" at least by their description, from that attack in the American Midwest...

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
90 percent of scientific research is done in a library, not in the field

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by KKing123
90 percent of scientific research is done in a library, not in the field

Okay, I'll buy that. but where does all the research material in the library come from? If it's just academics feeding other academics and no new stuff going in Monk's research is going to look like everybody else's. I don't think that is what he is after, but I could be mistaken.

hrxll

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
mysteries of the worm

I am into this, as well, but I am more of a Devil's advocate than a true believer. I am interested in seeing some really good evidence for a change.

contact me if you wanna know about any of my stuff....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join