It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah or Jesus?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Wow, good post! Where did that come from?

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Even with this definition The Catalyist, is this still saying that all of Islam interprets "infidel" as meaning such because if so, then are many here claiming that Islam is indeed teaching the destruction of all who are not of their same belief.....or Islam itself?

For some reason, I find that hard to grasp or believe.

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
oh, man.... dude that email you got is pure propaganda.

Lets see, if all Muslim clerics have declared holy war on west, and all Muslims, naturaly, follow them, then why are you still alive??? I mean, there are 1,2 billion muslims in over 150 countries, how come the world is not gone by now, if their only mission in life is to kill?

jeez...

First of all, murder is a biggest sin in Islam, it cannot be forgiven. The only murder that is allowed is in self-defence or in the course of justice, meaning if somebody attacks you, you can fight back. Course of justice means death penalty, which is only allowed if the person has commited gross sin.

Number 2, every muslim cleric knows that Christians and Jews are not infidels. They are believers, as stated many times in the Quran, they are People of the Book, followers of previous Holy Scriptures.

It is amazing how many educated people in the west follow Bin Laden. Bin Laden says "muslims hate christians", educated western people blindly believe him and nod" indeed". Or Hamas leaders, they say "Muslims hate Jews", and inteligent people who have all possible access to information say "indeed, oh you great man, we blindly believe you, muslims do hate Jews". Doesnt that worry you???

The way to Heaven in Islam, according to Qur'an, and not to some extremists or terrorists:

"Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who believes in GOD, and believes in the Last Day, and leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve. " Qur'an, Sura 2, Verse 62

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Does not the Bible say that Jesus sits by Allah's right hand? God and Allah is the same God. He is the God of Abraham and the rest of the living among the nations. God leads all the nations and both good and evil comes from God. Our enemies looks uppon us as their enemies. But God drives us both. Have you learned his lessons, you will truely overcome. Love eachother when the trumpet sounds! That's what makes him truely good. For in his Word is the power to judge. His Word is called Rightious and True. Fulfiller of rightious prophecy. God can set up one nation against another. He's teaching his son to to be a rightious warrior, his morningstar, he learns to judge in fairness. Rightious is his process. Avenging holy men and women's blood. By hands of angels he is driven. His sacrifice is eternal. He will destroy all his enemies. His tongue is steel. His eyes are burning flames.

God teach that what Osama Bin Laden is making those brave children do, whose minds have been saddened by the hard-to-forgive attrocities from of the west, is illegal. What they do.... It's just sad. It makes my heart into a stone. My forehead into a plate of iron. The blood freezes in my veins. The Koran says it very clearly: One shall not kill civilians or even soldiers who have surrendered. One shall not kill women, old and children. One shall not destroy buildings. One shall not kill a tree if there is still one green leaf left on it. What if a God's prophet was inside one of the buildings they blew up? What if a woman walked by with her child on the arm when the bomb went off? But may God forgive the confused souls who cannot quench their anger. And may Osama Bin Laden and his friends and foes receive their given judgement when the time is right, we learned everything in advance. God will judge the nations. Families will be torn apart. Nations will rise up against eachother. Signs in Heaven and on Earth. Now it's happening. But lo, this must happen, and the end will not come yet.

About the Muslim activists: I do understand their concerns. And I do see that the West has gone off it's tracks and is speeding towards brutal cataclysm. But I don't see the need to speed up the pace and make innocent people pay for the sins of kings and politicans long dead. And I don't see the reason in bringing even more conflicts to the battlefield. Let the things happen at their given time. Remember this and never forget it: God is Love. And there is no greater Love than a man giving his life for another. Jesus is my greatest Love. He was killed for my transgressions. Wounded for our sins. Blessed be Jesus above all others among the living. May his will be like God's will. For he is truely my God. He alone is worthy. His Love, it was the first I received, and his Love will be my Last. May God forgive our sins and guide us on his paths so we can live.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
You can view the definition at: www.m-w.com

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Kind of funny

Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have
your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order to go to Heaven, or my Jesus, who tells me to love
you, because I am going to Heaven and He wants you to be with me?"

Gospel of Thomas

10. Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."

16. Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.

114. Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."

I could also translate the other pieces of information which the Gospel of Thomas stores, because then you will get a very different picture of your lovelyfull Jesus...

You are talking about in which he rather would like to belief, both religions are the same, even though you perhaps don't realise it because the Bible looks more "friendly" and heaven looks better for everyone etc.

Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

Allah and God are the same.

Why should the Imam rather believe in the Bible? The Bible has got the same Gods, only the Bible is covered up, that's very weak.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So once again it comes to the point, that its not religion that has fueled these wars, but mere men.

It always has and always will be the greed of man.

God is the One and the same as all, but seen through different interpretations.

Religions are used as an excuse, a perfect method to rally the masses, a perfect tool to extract barrels of money and resources to make war.

Even now, our leaders use the Word "GOD" in vain to justify wars.

Deep

top topics

<< 1   >>

join