It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester United: Neville Injured..............whos next

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
GAry NEville is injured playing for England.

Now who wants to say the curse isn't real?? They are dropping like flies, it's scary.

With great talent comes great envy, possibly from some Shaman Witch doctor who supports Arsenal.......lol

TRD

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Neville is one of the best right backs England has had. He plays so consitant for club/country and Man U will miss him badly....

TRD

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Looks like its bad for Neville and Man U as he will be out for up to a month with a hairline fracture of his kneecap.

Also Saha missed United's opening four games of the season with a medial ligament problem, which flared up again last Wednesday, forcing him out of France's win against the Faroe Islands after just seven minutes. It sparked immediate fears that the player could be out for several weeks, although these have apparently now been allayed.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
another injury and to one of there most consitent players, good job heinze came back when he did as it gives them another defender.

haha...whos next i wonder lol

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
More more more! Neville is scum! It's a shame horse face has come back...let them continue to fall like flies...

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Haha, wll John, just wait and see what uyour saying when Rio comes back to burn Liverpool monday - and you just wanna pray that Smith and Nistelroy don't start together :sport-smiley-019:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yeah I seem to recall that being said that last 3 out of 4 times we've been there. You do the talking, we'll do the walking scumbags.

j/k

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I can see it now, Cisse runs up the wing - Heinze just stands there, Cisse fals over witth fear, Rio picks it up, through to keane, nice pass to ROnaldo, crosses it Van NISTELROY!! YESSS!!!! 5 - 0!!!

lol:party-smiley-018:

TRD

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hehe....

Well i think it will be a pretty good game and is a hard one to call as to who is going to win.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Never a better time to play Manure...we're on a high and they're on a low. To use a Houllier comment, but in a completely different context...

They'll be like a wounded animal......one that needs to be put down.

Garcia will have Ferdinand pissing in his pants. Heinze? Who the f@#k is Heinze? Josemi is the steal of the summer, what a defender. Rafa has got such an eye for talent. Fergie? errr...Djemba Djemba hahahaha!

Gerrard-Alonso/Hamann vs Keane-Djemba Djemba hahaha! No contest, they'll be run ragged.

Hyppia-Carragher vs Ferdinand-Silvestra hahaha! You tell me Ferdinand touches Hyppia I'll puke.

Giggs vs Kewell...probably the same, depends on how they feel on the day.

I wont even go through the rest as it's laughable.

Without Horse Face what have you got? Ginger tosser? Ok, one or two surprises, but we've now got our own in Garcia.

and the pie eater? Let's hope he makes it back from the brothel in time.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Without Horse Face what have you got?

If your on about Nistelroy, your in for a bit of a shock.

And if you knew anything about footballl, you'd have by now realized EXACTLY WHO HEINZE IS!

HE is the best defender you've seen in a long time, and he will humilate Liverpool.

Hyppia? Ferdinand won't have to touch him, He wont get a sniff past Heinze

But its only a game..................................

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
haha..with all this talk about the man utd liverpool game coming up. i would laugh if its a draw lol

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82
haha..with all this talk about the man utd liverpool game coming up. i would laugh if its a draw lol

I don't think my head, or Fergies, can risk another draw.

This match is WAR!

:loudhorn::loudhorn::loudhorn::loudhorn::loudhorn:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob55
If your on about Nistelroy, your in for a bit of a shock.

Oh yeah? Saha? hahaha, have a nice day.
Smith? Ok, if he stays on the field long enough he might have an impact (if you got 10 mins extra time from your 12th player, the ref that is
)

And if you knew anything about footballl, you'd have by now realized EXACTLY WHO HEINZE IS!

I do know who Heinze is, and I also know that compared to Josemi he doesn't exist...

Hyppia? Ferdinand won't have to touch him, He wont get a sniff past Heinze

Well Hyppia's a defender so of course he wont get a sniff past Heinze, you sure know your stuff...

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82

It's all friendly banter

We'll win though, hands down certainty. Manure are in decline...

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Well Hyppia's a defender so of course he wont get a sniff past Heinze, you sure know your stuff...

Sorry, I forgot, Hyppia doesn't have the pace or the power to get into the box crucially like Rio, lol.

Oh, and Rooney on the bench, for a super sub like none before. Thats the news trickling outta town, and you just wanna hope rooney has an accident before monday.

Al this Hype, If we actualy DO lose, you may never see me again....lol

only joking

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob55
Sorry, I forgot, Hyppia doesn't have the pace or the power to get into the box crucially like Rio, lol.

Hyppia scored about 5-6 goals last season and the season before, how many has Rio ever returned?

Oh, and Rooney on the bench, for a super sub like none before. Thats the news trickling outta town, and you just wanna hope rooney has an accident before monday.

hehehe, I'm not too worried. He's never scored in a Merseyside derby so I'm not too concerned about his effectiveness against us, plus he's picked up more cards than goals and I imagine he'd get sent off anyway.

Al this Hype, If we actualy DO lose, you may never see me again....lol

only joking

Hahaha! I know what you mean.

TRD

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Sir Alex Ferguson reckons Liverpool will be a serious title threat under new boss Rafael Benitez.

The Spanish coach takes his side to Old Trafford for the first time on Monday looking to gatecrash Rio Ferdinand's welcome home party.

Benitez has already made a favourable impression since replacing Gerard Houllier during the summer - and victory for the visitors would take them four points clear of their hosts at such an early stage of the season, with the added luxury of a match in hand.

Ferguson has already noted that by following the example of Arsene Wenger and reinforcing his squad with untapped talent from his home country, Benitez has added an air of unpredictability to the Anfield outfit.

Spanish trio Luis Garcia, Xabi Alonso and Josemi have all made a seamless transition from La Liga to the Premiership and Ferguson clearly believes Benitez is capable of guiding Liverpool towards a league title they have not won for 14 seasons.

link

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
1 - 0 at half time, and Liverpool are lucky its only that. What a shoddy defence on Liverpool! Man U aare on fire, I am fully confident of coming back at full time and BEAMING WITH JOY!!!!

:sport-smiley-019::party-smiley-018::sport-smiley-019::party-smiley-018:

Silvestre of all people!

And now you know who Heinze is, he is superb again today.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Liverpool are definately better than they have been in years,

but frankly Man United have already hit rock bottom, and like usual they are climbing back with a vengance. The BEST team won lol

And Rooney hasn't even surfaced yet.............

I advise all other clubs to star t shivering in 3, 2, 1, - Now!

:loudhorn
loudhorn:

P.s. Sorry, I'm sure you can Understand this Result was just what A Man U Fan needed, I am understandably excited.

Now for more booze celebrations :tum:

<<   2 >>

join