It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester United: Heinze set for debut

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Argentine defender Gabriel Heinze could make his debut for Manchester United against Bolton on Saturday, three months after joining the club.

Heinze has already missed four Premiership matches and a two-legged Champions League qualifier while he has been on international duty.

And as a result, the £6.9m signing has yet to meet all of his new team-mates.

But with United suffering a host of injuries, Heinze looks likely to finally make his bow this weekend.

link

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
lets hope when he plays he doesnt pick up another injury. from what i have heard this guy is supposed to be good. good time for him to come back to with o'shea recently getting injured

TRD

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well Fergie wasn't going to play him at all, he was not going to play him all season, coz he went to the olympics and that. Now it has forced his hand with the injured players. From what i have seen of him and the stuff i have read he is a great player and it will be hard to get him out of the side once he starts...

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
He is supposed to be brilliant, also he scored in the olympics....a defender scoring in an international can only be a good sign I think.

He won't have a problem getting in the team, Gary Neville needs someone with as much experience up back with him, And Rio Ferdinand.....Theyre gonna glue.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
so heinze, ferdinand and gary neville, you think silverstre will play at left back?

TRD

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Heinz got a goal on his debut, it will be interesting to see how he played on the Prem tonight...

new topics

top topics

join