It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester United: Solskjaer to miss whole season

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's career is hanging in the balance after it was confirmed the popular Manchester United striker is likely to miss the whole of the season with a knee injury.

It is the second season in succession Solskjaer has been ravaged by the same problem and, apart from puncturing a massive hole in Sir Alex Ferguson's striking plans for the new campaign, it raises the obvious possibility that Solskjaer will never play again.

The man who famously scored United's injury-time winner in the 1999 Champions League final against Bayern Munich, is in the final year of his current contract and there was some doubt over whether he would be offered an extension even without this sad news.

link

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
the baby faces assasin vowes to come back

Manchester United's forgotten man Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has vowed to make a successful return from injury.

The Norwegian hitman has endured injury woe in the past few seasons and is currently recovering from a cartilage operation last month.

link

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
He is an all out excellent player, but this season, they aren't going to miss him - barring freak injurys to Smith Nistelroy and Rooney that is.

TRD

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
To be honest with the strikers now he won't even get in the side again....Can you see Fergie dropping Nistlerooy, Smith or Rooney for him....?

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
maybe he will come back to being the super sub again, and i remember fergie started playing him right midfield at a point. when he was droping bechkam, i can see him getting that slot either with ronaldo playing

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
hehe best news I've heard all day. Good

TRD

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hehe John...

Well i thought he was good when he was on the bench and then comming on, but as a player for the whole game and as your main striker i don't rate him in that role..

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Super Sub for Manure, I'd want to kill myself...that's probably why he's faining injury and sitting on his nice contract until he retires.

top topics

join