It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester United: David Beckham - Fergie called me his Bitch!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
hehe...

the last i read about the beckhams it that hes being told. your coming back to england or am leaving, and i think hes choosing Real.

though, the time he gets home to posh i think he might change his mind lol

i wonder who the bitch is at man utd now?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I won't rant too much about this but..........

Beckham is the most over rated player ever FULL STOP
What ability he does/did have has been over shadowed by the circus that follows him and his attention grabbing wife.

He seems like a decent enough bloke but Brand Beckham has gone to far. There is no way an England manager should say that this guy is a definate even if he isn't playing well, stupid.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Beckham is overatted and he was Fergies Biatch for sure. 20 odd million for him, what a great move by Fergie!

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
yer, i think he over-rated

i seen a bit in the paper the other day, and all the spice girls, look at there signing careers and its basically non existent.

i think posh is realling clinging on to him as he is defintly making her than her making him.

in fairness though, i dont hink man utd have ever recovered from selling him

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Man Utd were a different team, they had to rebuild and reshape and it hasn't worked out, I don't think Beckham would have made the slightest bit of difference, there is no way he is better than Ronaldo or Rooney.

TRD

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Would i be right to say that Beckham is no ones biatch anymore?

I think Sven Goran Ericisson and the FA and Beckhams biatches now..

Do you think it was right for them to say that Beckham has to stay England captain? Should he still be in the side when Aarron Lennon has played so well and is a real right winger?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join