It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester United: David Beckham - Fergie called me his Bitch!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:02 AM
link   
David Beckham has stung ex-boss Sir Alex Ferguson with revelations from the soon to be released sequel to his biography. Beckam claims that Fergie "called me his bitch" and once tried to poison his relationship with wife Posh by using a svengali sports psychologist "to mess with my head". The leaks are sure to drive a final wedge between the firebrand Scot and the England captain, whose relationship was once that of father and son, where Fergie would often carry a tired David on his hip for miles to reach home after a long day spent together in the woodlands.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Ah there is nothing like spreading the word of your pseudo-family squabbles in the public, for all the world to see...

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
if half these stories are true he will have his own football team playing around the world in 15 years or so....

TRD

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Was Fergie right to call him his bitch and then sell him?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Beckham had no place in the team....because he's crap. When he listened to fergie, he was good, he scored the best goal ever against wimbledon. But he failed were others prospered cos he strayed from Fergies teachings.

Thats why he is now the humiliation of the England side, the player who cant play, the media circuses head Clown.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
remember when fergie threw a boot and it hit beckham lol i think there was stories that fergie though posh was too much of a distraction etc i think there was some truth in it.

am sure players get called all sorts of names by the manager. beckham just trying to make even more money. just to make the headlines i feel.

TRD

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I did use to think Beckham was really, really good as a player but my Bro drummed it into me that he isn't that good.

He can cross a ball and deadball situations he is quality but as for real skill and getting past players he just hasn't got it. He hasn't got that much pace, but he has a real good engine or he did. He could keep going all match and would cover so much ground like in that qualifier game for England against Greece where he basically won the match for us. He seems to have lost that part of his game and now it is showing that he is just a slightly above average player.

The other day for England he hit 7 longish passes that all went straight into touch. Is that a world class player? He had a average game again and he hasn't been the same IMO since he broke that bone in his foot.....

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
yip, he is amazing when it comes to free kicks, think how many times its won man utd matches. and his crossing is amazing too.
but when you look at the internation scene. england in my view look up to beckham, he is the man to make things happen.

when you look at Euro 2004, look at Figo, he got subbed the game before england, and game back and did great, tried as hard as he could, brazil look up to ronaldinho, chezcs have nedved, france have zidane, i think he is good, but he aint quite in that class

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
A lot of Real Madrid players have been retiring from the international scene. Could Beckham follow. A lot of people think so, after watching the England - Austria game. Beckham was quoted as being above average, but below the likes of Zidane, Ronaldo, etc. IMO people have high expectations considering they think the whole English team revolves around whether or not Beckham is on top of his game. The broken bone in his foot certainly played a factor in the euros when he stepped up and hit the penalty shot wide, eliminating england from the Euros.

:party-smiley-018:

TRD

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
To be honest the team doesn't revolve around him anymore. You have Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard and now Jermaine Defoe. They are the players in form at the moment. Beckham has slowly been pushed aside in the last year.Can Beckham get back to any sort of form from over a year ago? I'm not too sure he can.....

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
do you think the stuff with Rebacca Loos? has affected him them? personaly i thought that was a stunt to make front page news as he wasnt in it for it.

although, real did move him into the centre, could this be a reason?

TRD

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
He definatly had a bit with her lol!

And a few others by the sounds of it. Thing is him and posh said they was going to sue if they spoke out as it was untrue. Well they did speak out and they never sued so it must be true.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
beckham hits back to silence Sports Tawk critics lol

David Beckham hit back at his growing number of critics after grabbing the winner for Real Madrid.

The England captain has been under attack following a difficult international week with Sven Goran Eriksson's squad.

hopefully TRD gets off my back now he was heard saying
lol

link

TRD

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yeah i read that earlier lol!!!!

I hope he does get back to his best, just for England sake as he has been great for them in the past....

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
read the other day, that now his wee boy has started school, and there is a 2 body guards watching him, and there is another story about rebbeca loos, that she is still in touch with him a bit

it must be worrying though, everyday your kid goes to school, you worry about kidanapping attempts.

i think he will improve, he a really fit guy, and i think when real get playing well. it will help him in the england team. though. real got beat 3 nil last night, so there is problems

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
hahaha! That's quite funny. Maybe that's why Posh wanted him to move on and strained the relationship between Becks and Fergie, probably thinking "Nobody calls him their bitch...he's MY BITCH!!!"

TRD

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yeah lol!!!!

He is my Bitch aswell as my puppet!!

Hrmm i wonder what him and Fergie was doing in the woodlands together. Ball juggling?

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
hahaha! Probably pass the milk...ugh! Maybe that's going tooooo far.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

David Beckham has stung ex-boss Sir Alex Ferguson with revelations from the soon to be released sequel to his biography. Beckam claims that Fergie "called me his bitch" and once tried to poison his relationship with wife Posh by using a svengali sports psychologist "to mess with my head". The leaks are sure to drive a final wedge between the firebrand Scot and the England captain, whose relationship was once that of father and son, where Fergie would often carry a tired David on his hip for miles to reach home after a long day spent together in the woodlands.

Thats the funniest thing i have read in awhile...

Beckham seems to have turned it around in recent times and looks to have settled right in at Real. he has been putting up some solid performances and looking like the player he once was...

TRD

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yeah Beckham is playing much better now. He and Posh sem to have settled down now in Spain.

I bet ol' Ferguson misses them walks with David in the woodlands..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join