It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester City: Dunne gets new deal

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Richard Dunne has signed his new contract at Manchester City. The 25-year-old has agreed a new two-year deal and is the second City player to pledge his future to the club in the last 24 hours after youngster Nedum Onuoha also put pen-to-paper. Dunne has been in great form over the last year and his deal is recognition of his new stature within the club.

LINK

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
hes done well to get back in and get the contract, i remember about 2 years ago when they signed dystin, sun jihai and had howey playing and stuff he was nearly shifted out the door

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
He has come on very well and lost alot of weight which is helping, he was always such a lump!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeflonDon
He has come on very well and lost alot of weight which is helping, he was always such a lump!

yer, he was pretty big and slow, as you say hes put in a lot of effort to get his speed up and lose weight and no hes a ever present player just about in the defense, i think under Pearce its gave him new life as a player

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
He was playing well under Keegan, I don't think Pearce has had any effect on his performances. Atkins diet has helped with the weight loss.

new topics

top topics

join